Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The life of a femoid is hard!

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
oh...It just must be so hard and overwhelming to be a woman and have hundreds and hundreds of men wanting to date/ fuck you.

Meanwhile ugly men like myself cant even get a match with a female.

oh...It just must be so hard and overwhelming to be a woman and have hundreds and hundreds of men wanting to date/ fuck you.

Life of getting fawned over must be really hard. Jessh. Women are so self-centered.

How ungrateful can you be? they're literally COMPLAINING about having an abundance of dating options :lul::lul::lul:
"you dont know what its like sweaty, its hard chasing chad and chadlite when all they want is sex and just send endless dick pics teehee"
" oh no yucky, im not dating an ugly male even if he is not obsessed with sex and just wants a relationship teehee, im not lowering my standards, i have a status quota to fill sweaty" :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Imagine a billionaire that complains about people throwing thousand Dollar notes at him. This is what women are like.

TFW you get bored in the tutorial island.
Let them try the real game in easy mode, they will fail.

I tried this experiment for myself. All I can say is, that I would have lived life on instant win mode.

It's hard, sometimes non-Chads look at you or worse try to talk with you, how dare they :soy:

Last edited: