Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Life Of A Chad

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I did an average foid life now I will do a chad life

Age 0-6: He is a baby and a kid at this moment. But he already understood that he won the genetic lottery by the way how kid foids treat him or older people treat him.

Age 7-14: Elementary school and middle school years. He gets his first handhold at 11 and first kiss at 12. All of the foids have crush on him.

Age 15-18: Teen years. There is no virgin chad in high school. All of them are ascended. He dates with some foids he like and has teen love with them. He will remember these good teen days.

Age 19-22: University years. Every foid chases him. He even has sex with 3 foids at the same time. He probably had sex with more than 100 foids at this part of his life. He is the main character at orgies.

Age 22-30: He starts working. He has no financial problems because he is a chad. Even if he can't find a job he can be a model. He still has sex with foids from their work etc. If he finds a stacy love he marries with her.

Age 30-50: He is still working but he has a family now. He is now only having sex with his wife. With his stacy wife they made giga chads and giga stacies.

Age 50+: He will probably retire. His children are grown and married. His children made kids too. He is now a granddad chad. He will happily live the rest of his life with his family and friends.

Bro I remember foids talking about railing chad as early as 6th grade. It's true that even as very young kids they already have a racial and looks preference. My niece is in the 2nd grade and told me she doesn't like a boy that likes her because he's mexican. Absolutely brutal how early incels traits manifest completely warps how I viewed my own childhood and explains a lot of things.

Bro I remember foids talking about railing chad as early as 6th grade. It's true that even as very young kids they already have a racial and looks preference. My niece is in the 2nd grade and told me she doesn't like a boy that likes her because he's mexican. Absolutely brutal how early incels traits manifest completely warps how I viewed my own childhood and explains a lot of things.
Its over

@Reclusemaxer burutal

-me being mexican

Fuck that whore.

@decembrist_kirillov mentally lost cel in hayati

Age 30-50: He is still working but he has a family now. He is now only having sex with his wife. With his stacy wife they made giga chads and giga stacies.
Chads usually don't settle down that early.

Fuck chads, they make, sex hard to get for the average person. Because the Stacy's get attracted to them. I wish rape was legal. I still haven't had pussy yet, and girls are still going to still, deny me sex.

Last edited:
Its funny how much better other peoples lives are too mine

Poor tacocel. And yeah, I also remember some blonde lebanese girl in KY 6th grade class (meaning we were like 10 or 11 years old) joking about being raped by the chad in our class. Brutal as fuck

In grade 7 and 8 I eavesdropping on tons of conversations about the girls In my class getting plowed. Oveeeer

Fuck chads, they make, sex hard to get for the average person. Because the Stacy's get attracted to them. I wish rape was legal. I still haven't had pussy yet, and girls are still going to still, deny me sex.
We need a rape video game that will let us live out our fantasies

36012 1

I don’t know who is to blame more: chad or foids. Both dEseRve what’s coming to them.