Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The life I want (and can’t have)

GrotesqueIncel

GrotesqueIncel

Clowncel
★★
People my age are going out and having fun. Hanging out with their friends and girlfriends, going to parties, and just living amazing lives.
Meanwhile, I’m not allowed to live that life. All because I don’t have the looks for it. People think I’m creepy simply for the fact that I exist.
All I want to do is enjoy my life, but nobody wants to have fun with a monster...

Suicide fuel alert. Also I feel you bro... that's why I try to take my mind of it by programming apps, but it's only temporary. Eventually the horrible feeling returns.

Suicide fuel alert. Also I feel you bro... that's why I try to take my mind of it by programming apps, but it's only temporary. Eventually the horrible feeling returns.

You're a programmer at least, holy shit I'm an even bigger loser than you are. I have NO talents at all to make up for my Incel status

You're a programmer at least, holy shit I'm an even bigger loser than you are. I have NO talents at all to make up for my Incel status
I can honestly say the same. I lack any talent whatsoever. My life is just a dead end spiral into nothing. I’m depressed, but I won’t rope. All I can do is hold out for a fucking miracle at this point.

fuck I want that life so bad

It’s so tough knowing that Chad has that life, and he can hook up with so many Stacies in one night. Why am I cursed?

I wish I had a group of friends that were cool and a nice loving innocent GF but it is something I dream about

People my age are going out and having fun. Hanging out with their friends and girlfriends, going to parties, and just living amazing lives.
Ppl you're age? Are you Grotesque or just some faggot copying his name

There are thinGS you have to consider about that life, SCenes from TV shows and movies don’t show the banALity. However, try to ascend before it’s ovER but don’t do it alone, remember to iNClude others in your journey.

Bonus points if you get the SC.

Almost everyone who is at my age lifemogs me into oblivion.

Ppl you're age? Are you Grotesque or just some faggot copying his name
My apologies. I didn’t realize there was already someone by that name when I made the account.

There are thinGS you have to consider about that life, SCenes from TV shows and movies don’t show the banALity. However, try to ascend before it’s ovER but don’t do it alone, remember to iNClude others in your journey.

Bonus points if you get the SC.
Oh believe me, I’ve been trying to ascend for years. I’m sure we all have. I thought it would be so easy when I was bluepilled. Oh how wrong I was...

Would you really find partying enjoyable though? Partying and interacting with normies would be fucking death imo. I don't feel like I missed out for a second.

I wish I had a group of friends that were cool and a nice loving innocent GF but it is something I dream about

I don't even want the loving gf anymore, just the validation of sex

I don't even want the loving gf anymore, just the validation of sex
I just want people to acknowledge my existence. They either outright ignore me, or get creeped out at the very sight of me.