Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The life and legacy of Amit Overstein (the tale of the average lonely wage cuck)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Amit Copestein is the average lonely wage cuck and wakes up tired because he didn’t get enough high quality sleep. He really doesn’t want to get up and go to his soul crushing job, but he has to or he will lose his job and become homeless. He brushes his teeth (maybe) and doesn’t floss. He takes a warm comfortable shower and has never heard of the benefits of cold showers. He dresses in a way in which he won’t be seen as a bum and look professional. However, he doesn’t look too professional because he will stand out. This is the greatest fear of an average wage cuck; standing out. Despite his dream of becoming famous, he does everything to thwart attention away from himself. So in the end, his clothing is neither comfortable nor fashionable.

Amit eats a high carb sugary breakfast to start his day, whether it’s a donut, toast, or cereal. He has never heard of intermittent fasting, and instead makes sure to eat something that will cause a huge blood sugar spike in the short term and leading to a blood sugar crash a few hours later. Amit needs to compensate for this bad decision so he won’t become tired at work, so he consumes a high caffeine drink like coffee from home or some other fancy drink from a coffee shop. He is essentially abusing stimulants daily just to get through his day.

Before going out the door, Amit wears shoes that are not meant to accommodate human feet. He feet stay squished together for much if the day and he doesn’t know what a natural free foot is supposed to look like. The normie gets in his car or uses transit to get to work because urban life is based on the necessity of such transportation means. The normie barely walks throughout the day, and rarely gets over 3km (2miles) a day which is around the average Americans walk and considered sedentary. Meanwhile his ancestors would have walked around 10km-15km a day (7miles-10miles) on average, as our bodies are meant to walk long distances.

Amit gets to work and makes small talk with coworkers. He isn’t close to anyone at his office, and all his relationships are shallow and empty. Meanwhile his ancestors would work and live with people they knew their whole lives and grew up knowing them with close bonds. He works for a soulless company and feels like his work contributes nothing to society. He feels trapped in his meaningless work but he continues to wage cuck because he needs to support himself. And for his soul destroying wagecucking, he gets paid shit to the point where he wants to quit with every paycheque, yet he stays.

The wage cuck repeats the soulless job for 8 or more hours and punches out of his job. Finally he is free of the misery that is his work. He drives back home and is exhausted and mentally drained. He comes back to an empty and lonely building (or see people he doesn’t talk to in an apartment). He is exhausted and wants food, so he orders food from somewhere due to not wanting to spend hours on making food and being too exhausted. This is the highlight of his day, getting to eat an okay meal.

Amit then has nothing to do so distracts himself from the harsh brutal reality of his life with media consumption. He either copes with gaming, movies, or watching shows. If the loneliness is too severe he will cope with drinking alcohol or smoking weed to mellow down the emotional pain. Sometimes if he is too lonely he will try communicating with people on some forum or youtube. He will think of the people online as his friends as he has no one else to talk to.

Amit will sometimes get motivation to change things up and go to the gym or go on night time walks, but he eventually stops doing that because nothing about his life really changes. He tries nofap sometimes and keep failing everytime. So he just goes back to his routine of coming home, eating, consuming media, jerking off, and going to sleep. He wakes up the next day to continue the cycle. He does this for 50 years and then he dies. His only possible escape is marriage (if he is lucky with being not-ugly and doesn’t get divorce raped) or death.

This is what it is like to be Amit forever. He was spawned into existence in the only existence he will ever experience. And this all that will come from it. Forever a slave, forever trying to distract himself from the brutality of his existence, and eventually ceasing to exist. It’s completely universe shatteringly over.

Last edited:
Married peoples lives are still sort of like that but less lonely

gonna read tomorrow because i got to sleep so i can wake up for another day of wagecucking

brutal. i ticked all the boxes and im not even wagecukcing yet

nice writing. i feel exactly the same but i dont work. i dont have any motivation to work and have few issues with my body. i just dont understand how could i work. i feel goose bumps at the thought of it. i spent half of my life alone and its going to be the same thing in second half

normies also have shit jobs but them being in relationshnips makes them tolerate bad jobs

nice writing. i feel exactly the same but i dont work. i dont have any motivation to work and have few issues with my body. i just dont understand how could i work. i feel goose bumps at the thought of it. i spent half of my life alone and its going to be the same thing in second half

normies also have shit jobs but them being in relationshnips makes them tolerate bad jobs
True. I always love when normies say “but what will you do with your life”? Like dude, you enjoy wage cucking? If you don’t have to work, you would do things out of actual interest rather than for money.

I wonder which fictional character had it worse in their life, Amit or Gurdeep?

Gurdeep roped after getting bullied mercilessly by Brad, but his life was meaningful up until the point of the incident.

Amit is dying a slow death but doesn't immediately kill himself like Gurdeep.
Yeah, that was a brutal story to read. I don’t really like comparing because both people are being destroyed. It just shows the various ways people can suffer I guess.