Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Life and Death of Cosmo Wright or What happens when sub-8 men get a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-

This is a documentary on a formerly famous speed runner named Cosmo Wright who became a tranny. He mainly became famous for finishing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in a mere 18 minutes when the game normally takes ~26 hours to finish. He was a sub-8 man as you can see for yourself but he got a girlfriend, most likely through statusmaxxing.

To give a tl;dr for those not interested in watching the entire thing; his girlfriend lost interest in him around the height of his career and becoming desperate to keep her in his life, he decided to start an 'open relationship' also known as cucking yourself in the hopes of your gf not leaving you. Of course, that type of shit never works and after fucking a bunch of guys from the community he was a part of, she left him anyway. The guy had some sort of mental breakdown and decided to become a tranny right afterwards.

It's truly frightening how much power foids have over men and how little they care about destroying the lives of men who are completely devoted to them just to get a little taste of Chad. Also, you had millions of people who went apeshit over another e-celeb, ProJared "cheating" (he was also in an open relationship) on his wife but when the exact opposite happens, of course no one cares.

Even though hes a cuck I can still sympathise with him

If there's one thing I would never do out of everything on fucking earth, it's an open relationship.

He should've just let her go and not do open relationship. Better a quick end with pain than troubeling yourself with a whore for even longer.
Though I feel sorry for him.

So he's a Cosmo girl now.
That's creepy.

kek @ him forgoing food to live off of Soylent

I see suicide in his future

Last edited:
He looked gay even before makeup + hormones.

I see suicide in his future

3463.jpg

But why he had to become a tranny? I think this is not foids fault , he had a logic "oh I lost her so I become a tranny..."

He just wanted to try it on tutorial mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back