Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The lich was a good villain

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The lich from adventure time was a based and good villain. He managed to trigger a nuclear war by being one of the nukes itself. He destroyed humanity at its worse. Based lich. Good lich. Lichpilled

That nigga genuinely scared me as a kid ngl

Litchen makes a good soup thickener.

But NOT THE RED LITCHENS! they are toxic...

I'm very sad that the show got cucked at the ending, progressivists are literal shit

That nigga genuinely scared me as a kid ngl
He will come for you and mutate you into his toy. Unless he did that to all foids durning the day of the mushroom war
I'm very sad that the show got cucked at the ending, progressivists are literal shit
Indeed. I liked the mushroom war centric episodes

He will come for you and mutate you into his toy. Unless he did that to all foids durning the day of the mushroom war
maby
Indeed. I liked the mushroom war centric episodes
Same bhai. The fact that the Land of Ooo is actually a post apocalyptic earth and a result of the Mushroom War was literally the coolest shit to me back in the day. In 5th grade we had to dress up as characters so I cosplayed as Finn jfl, I used to love Adventure Time. Good times man :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
maby

Same bhai. The fact that the Land of Ooo is actually a post apocalyptic earth and a result of the Mushroom War was literally the coolest shit to me back in the day. In 5th grade we had to dress up as characters so I cosplayed as Finn jfl, I used to love Adventure Time. Good times man :feelsbadman:
What if the mushroom war was caused by the blackpill leading the lich to take over

Brutal dark nintendo game ngl

That show became a children’s soap opera

The lich from adventure time was a based and good villain. He managed to trigger a nuclear war by being one of the nukes itself. He destroyed humanity at its worse. Based lich. Good lich. Lichpilled
Lichs make the best villains tbh