Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The level of gaslighting is insane

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
The level of gaslighting within this post is ropefuel. Even when the evidence is right in front of your face, soydittors still choose to close their eyes and cover their ears. I wonder how many are aware of the black pill and its truth, yet continue coping in fear of foids calling them “incel” or “mysoginistic”, doesn’t get more cucked than that. All up and down this post it’s more of the same, “take a shower”, “fix your hair”, “get a hobby”. I’m 100% positive that if this man were a Chad, the comments under this post would look very different. Remember, if you’re sub 5 or even sub 8, Women literally hate you and see you as an eyesore.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13bv0hu/a_photo_for_incels_to_prove_a_point_context_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

All copes will come to an end.

Poor guy, bald by 25.

Normies on YouTube, as well as the media...

Only people who aren't ugly, can seriously say "take a shower" or "wash your butt" (many say this in all seriousness), or "find a girl in your league". Most of these people are at least normies, some even higher. They have a gf, bc they look good, not bc they shower or bc of their "good" and always frauded (!) personality. They know that, but can't admit it.

Foids literally prove the blackpill in that they won't go out with a ugly man

Trans Chad trapped inside the body of an average bald guy.

He should get a haircut

Kek, the comments are full of gaslighters coping that he could easily be attractive and that he is definetly not ugly ALMAO, we are the ones that are delusional, dayum

And what is the point they are trying to prove here exactly? I don't get it. All i see here is some delusional baldcel. And?

Why can't these people just admit there's objective attractiveness and he's simply objectively too much of a boneless subhuman to ever have those dating requirements without being laughed at and mocked? Could get a hair transplant, lose weight, and smile, it wouldn't matter. They'd still laugh at him. :lul:

In simple words: you shouldn't deal (discuss) with society (average person) on such matters.

Why can't these people just admit there's objective attractiveness and he's simply objectively too much of a boneless subhuman to ever have those dating requirements without being laughed at and mocked? Could get a hair transplant, lose weight, and smile, it wouldn't matter. They'd still laugh at him. :lul:
I guarantee that multiple foids on this post screenshotted his photo and sent it to their friends to laugh at. They only give this condescending advice like “take a shower” to guys like this because they want to appear virtuous and not expose themselves as the evil superficial cunts that they are.