Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The less black men have sex, the less they care about whites saying nigga

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Have you noticed that it's mostly black women black men who have sex who go gorilla berserk mode if a white guy says nigga or nigger? Black else tend to be apathetic about the sanctity of the word nigga. Why is that?

Is it because black sex havers feel rewarded by being black and feel like they must defend the honor of the black community, while blackcels have no loyalty towards it and see no reward in punishing white who say it?

niggers have no brain, they have intestines for brain

niggers be niggers

If you’re one of us you’re bound to become more intelligent than the average nigger over time if only because you have so much free time to sit, think and learn.

Naturally the more intelligent niggers, correctly realize, that getting upset over a word only gives enormous power to those that consider blacks their enemies, so these smarter niggers just stop caring and let the epithet roll off of their backs with ease.

It’s these dumb fuck nigger types out there that keep the negative connotation of the nigger word alive by always chimping out over its use by any non blacks thereby continuously renewing its value as a potent and hilarious rhetorical weapon. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
while blackcels have no loyalty towards it and see no reward in punishing white who say it?

You're quite correct. I denigrated Whites regularly on Yahoo Answers, yet I have no problem denigrating Nigger Savages on this site.

:feelsokman:

If you’re one of us you’re bound to become more intelligent than the average nigger over time if only because you have so much free time to sit, think and learn.

Naturally the more intelligent niggers, correctly realize, that getting upset over a word only gives enormous power to those that consider blacks their enemies, so these smarter niggers just stop caring and let the epithet roll off of their backs with ease.

It’s these dumb fuck nigger types out there that keep the negative connotation of the nigger word alive by always chimping out over its use by any non blacks thereby continuously renewing its value as a potent and hilarious rhetorical weapon. :feelshaha:
Not only that but I realized incels in general have no real connection to where they're from and don't care. Whilst normies always have so much preide to represent their city or wherever they're from. "yaaay, I gotta put my city on the map,man I love my city". Whilst inkwells who lacked any real connection with anybody could care less about where they're born or raised etc.

Why care about the village your born in, when no one even loved you in that village. You will have nothing but painful memories to that village and feel no connection to it.

Conversely, being incel has actually destroyed my race loyalty as a white man. Like why should I care about a future for white children when I’m not gonna have any? Why should I care about white foids who won’t have sex with me or white normies who bully me?

Conversely, being incel has actually destroyed my race loyalty as a white man. Like why should I care about a future for white children when I’m not gonna have any?
so there is a new generation of virgin girls who you can marry after the collapse