Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The lesbian pill is haunting me

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Sorry boyos but I just can't live in peace when I know so much about the true nature of female's sexuality.

It's literally everywhere. The more I look around the more I realized how MOST women are not really attracted to males but in an emotional way, which more than enough to me explains their reluctancy towards sex and supposedly low libido/frigidity.

Recently even the girls I know whose i thought were a hundred percent straight have assumed to wanting to fuck girls in the past.

Heterosexual relationships for them seems more like an emotional connection plus a non repulsiveness towards sex when the male is attractive enough rather than pure lust in the same manner as we men feel towards women's bodies, which they seem to feel as well (when it comes to women)

I've read a lot of women say on Reddit and forums that having sex with guys simply felt "right", but not exactly something they lust, while some would admit they found themselves lusting hot women.

Today I came across the feminist concept of compulsive heterosexuality, which now to me makes total sense. These feminist counts are foids who simply introspected enough on their despise towards the male gender.

Why does having sex with men feels "right" to foids even when they don't feel the tingles? Because they're "supposed" to do so, it's a social construct. Sure, some women are really straight, but now I'm thinking these are few.

The price you pay for taking the Black pill... What a fucking joke, just pass the goddamn rope already. Every day I wish I didn't wake up when I realize I'm aware of this...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's lifefuel, honestly.
I'm envious of Chad, not of dykes. Chad makes me feel worthless, a gay Stacy - not so much.

I find it pretty exciting, to be honest. Of course I dislike male homosexuality, but female homosexuality seems alright to me as long as they commit to men later in life.

I find it pretty exciting, to be honest. Of course I dislike male homosexuality, but female homosexuality seems alright to me as long as they commit to men later in life.
Simp trait tbh

Why do you hate male homosexuals? They actually help us, they're not competing.

Fags actually DO like males in a sexual way, not like women who tolerate us, especially when we're not exactly the pinnacle of male beauty...

I've read a lot of women say on Reddit and forums that having sex with guys simply felt "right", but not exactly something they lust, while some would admit they found themselves lusting hot women.
Imagine taking anything foids say seriously. Why do you even assume they have cognitive faculties capable of producing thought and feelings?
Would you care about how your "sexbot" felt about you? Whether it lusted after you or not?! That'd be absurd. So why concern yourself with the feelings of foids?

Lesbian dog pill is literally the newest blackpill

View: https://youtu.be/xmeuzm3vTFI

[UWSL]"Against my will I stand beside my own reflection[/UWSL]
It's haunting how I can't see
To find myself again, m[UWSL]y walls are closing in"[/UWSL]

supposedly low libido/frigidity
Unless some stats prove me wrong, I think their apparent low libido is caused by 1) them trying to portray themselves as pure, and 2) them telling their betabuxxers they have a "headache" in order to fuck Chad on the side.

When they say they hate men, they mean it, but they're leaving out the part where they mean specifically non-Chad. And feminists are mostly ugly so they get pumped and dumped by Chad, after which they assume all men are like that and take their hate out on everyone except Chad.

Foids do experiment with homosexuality more than men but this is because men worship lesbian sex so there's the opposite of a stigma against it. Meanwhile if two men accidentally touch hands they have to say "no homo". So rather than there being societal pressure for foids to be straight, there's the opposite - enabling of dykeness and suppression of gayness.

Remember that at least 30% foids reported having oral sex with another foid and half of them reported kissing.

@Edmund_Kemper posted a study about it, unfortunately it wasn't pinned

Simp trait tbh
No, you retarded Brazilian. That's not being simp. It's simply realistic.

Why do you hate male homosexuals? They actually help us, they're not competing.
They are thirty times more likely to sexually assault children and the vast majority of them are leftists. Their mere presence represents a threat to Western civilization.

Fags actually DO like males in a sexual way, not like women who tolerate us, especially when we're not exactly the pinnacle of male beauty...
Women like men in a sexual way, too. You're ignorant if you think otherwise. They are biologically designed to have sex with men and have babies, which is why they experience intense orgasm when their vaginas are stimulated by penises.

Lesbianism is globalist degenerate propaganda. Don't fall for it. It is a crime against nature.

Imagine taking anything foids say seriously. Why do you even assume they have cognitive faculties capable of producing thought and feelings?
Would you care about how your "sexbot" felt about you? Whether it lusted after you or not?! That'd be absurd. So why concern yourself with the feelings of foids?
Why would they lie among themselves?

Sure, that's exactly how men would do in the past and that's why they're so broken. They didn't have to evolve to like men the way we like em

I care because I didn't want a glorified prostitution relationship with a woman where she just tolerates me and sex is at best "alright", I wish I could be desired but human males are absolutely undesirable it seems...
No, you retarded Brazilian. That's not being simp. It's simply realistic.

They are thirty times more likely to sexually assault children and the vast majority of them are leftists. Their mere presence represents a threat to Western civilization.

Women like men in a sexual way, too. You're ignorant if you think otherwise. They are biologically designed to have sex with men and have babies, which is why they experience intense orgasm when their vaginas are stimulated by penises.
That's simp and cucked af, you basically doing what all stupid soys do and excusing females for the bad behavior while blaming males for the same thing. You just have a bias against males as most people do.

I don't like faggots either and in a perfect world they wouldn't exist but dykes are much worse, your looksmatch is probably fucking a girl rn while you rot here because she's disgusted by you, think about it. Two incels in the world so some entitled bitch can taste pussy, clown world.

Women may feel something but will never feel the same sexual urge as we do and they don't need to, they don't need to be head over heels for a guy or all horny for his dick to have his kid, look around, the average father is a fat white schlubby soy retard yet they fathered kids, because women tolerate sex with men, they can even enjoy it, but they don't lust it as we do. It's the same as doing the laundry or some chore for most of them, take the Blackpill, cuck

Last edited:
Why would they lie among themselves?

Sure, that's exactly how men would do in the past and that's why they're so broken. They didn't have to evolve to like men the way we like em

I care because I didn't want a glorified prostitution relationship with a woman where she just tolerates me and sex is at best "alright", I wish I could be desired but human males are absolutely undesirable it seems...
Females aren't human they are androids, or philosophical zombies rather. They can't think, they can't reason, they can't feel, they can't desire. When you see them talking among themselves they are simply mimicking human (=male) behavior. That's why they say they "lust" after hot girls as a man would.

If you want to be desired in that sense, go gay otherwise cope.

based
i remember being invisible to foids while they were kissing, cuddling to each other

That's simp and cucked af, you basically doing what all stupid soys do and excusing females for the bad behavior while blaming males for the same thing. You just have a bias against males as most people do.
No, it's a sexual fantasy of mine. Ideally, women should submit to men, but I don't think women engaging in sexual relations with each other is that bad because at least they aren't getting railed on by multiple men. I'd rather marry a woman who has kissed and fingered her best friend than someone who has been sucking cocks all along.

Do you understand it now, my low IQ friend?

I don't like faggots either and in a perfect world they wouldn't exist but dykes are much worse, your looksmatch is probably fucking a girl rn while you rot here because she's disgusted by you, think about it. Two incels in the world so some entitled bitch can taste pussy, clown world.
You seem to confuse having a mere female homosexual relation with being a dyke.

Dykes usually dye their hair green, wear piercings, listen to some pop artist, and are moderately obese.

Girls can engage in sexual relations with each other without being dykes. Most girls who do it end up married to men anyway.

You wouldn't know since you're not living in the real world.

Women may feel something but will never feel the same sexual urge as we do and they don't need to, they don't need to be head over heels for a guy or all horny for his dick to have his kid, look around, the average father is a fat white schlubby soy retard yet they fathered kids, because women tolerate sex with men, they can even enjoy it, but they don't lust it as we do.
All of this is a lie. You have no science to back it up. You have zero experience to say anything accurately. Your opinion about something you don't understand is as important as the opinions of women regarding inceldom.

It's the same as doing the laundry or some chore for most of them, take the Blackpill, cuck
"Cuck, cuck, cuck."

The only word you can come up with when having a discussion on this forum. You're a nasty Brazilian who should be restricted from posting on an international forum. Your kind is primitive and should not be tolerated around here. You dirty monkey.

The more I think about it the more I see how this is such fundamental aspect, flawed if you will, in the human specie...

If males weren't dimorphic there would be a pressure for women to like men, women like these simply wouldn't breed most of the times and eventually only foids sexuality attracted to males would pass their genes, but since they small and weak and men are horny it doesn't matter, they just need to tolerate being mounted by a male for some minutes and that's it... Nature's little joke.

But the male attraction towards females must have been such a huge pressure to the point where even females themselves are attracted to foids, crazy to think.

You know, I have talked with many girls, bisexual, dykes, "straight", I never seen them value a man the same way we value women, in a sexual perspective.

You see, it takes a Chad to make a women fall in love in such platonic way as a men goes for an attractive female, but I often see how these bisexual women will fall for plain looking girls to the point devotion. It is almost like they don't have to force themselves with subject stuff like "personality" or "being comfortable" as they do to like and engage with males, as we know most women don't have great personalities anyways, it's just looks doing the whole thing. Pure sexual attraction...
No, it's a sexual fantasy of mine. Ideally, women should submit to men, but I don't think women engaging in sexual relations with each other is that bad because at least they aren't getting railed on by multiple men. I'd rather marry a woman who has kissed and fingered her best friend than someone who has been sucking cocks all along.

Do you understand it now, my low IQ friend?

You seem to confuse having a mere female homosexual relation with being a dyke.

Dykes usually dye their hair green, wear piercings, listen to some pop artist, and are moderately obese.

Girls can engage in sexual relations with each other without being dykes. Most girls who do it end up married to men anyway.

You wouldn't know since you're not living in the real world.

All of this is a lie. You have no science to back it up. You have zero experience to say anything accurately. Your opinion about something you don't understand is as important as the opinions of women regarding inceldom.

"Cuck, cuck, cuck."

The only word you can come up with when having a discussion on this forum. You're a nasty Brazilian who should be restricted from posting on an international forum. Your kind is primitive and should not be tolerated around here. You dirty monkey.
Yeah of course cuz you're a fucking white trash redneck coomer, just shut the fuck up, fucking GrAYcel

"Buh at least they're not getting railed by men" :feelstastyman: yeah because they're grossed out by them your dumbfuck

Who fucking cares if they end up dating men in the end, if they're not truly attracted to them? That's what I am talking about, women tolerate men, especially non chads.

It doesn't mean jackshit, it's just part of the fake and parasitic nature of women.

Women are either dykes or bisexual, and almost never fully straight. Some of the later just don't like sex altogether so they might as well tolerate males, since it's the "right" thing to do.

The only monkey here is your dumb ass who can't put two and two together and figure out shit like this, you might be a bonobo since you're so welcoming of "mere" gay sex

Last edited: