Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The lengths a girl will go to in hopes of getting a desirable man back.

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
The biggest blackpill I have seen is not when they want the best looking guy or how everything he says becomes funny or the fact that taken girls become available to him, no its after a relationship breakup when she manages to get a three month taste.

After that the girl will say "my world is upside down" forever and "I hate my life I'm empty I never needed you" then it progresses to her cutting herself and posting herself with her tongue against blades and shit bleeding herself out.
Then theres captions like "when I'm gone its because you left" and
"I have nothing worth living for" with something along the lines of posting a cut mark or an empty medicine prescription bottle. If that doesn't happen then the girl just says she's "empty" and pretty much cuts all ties to her friends to be alone then goes on to stalk the guys page for the next five years so when she's back into a relationship wheather that's a "sugar daddy" or some guy she met in college, she has someone to try to get back to and cheat.
This seems to be the case with every girl that's "depressed" it's a codeword for "I was a hot guys go to girl to get fucked now I'm nothing and I want that pleasure back by any means"
Worst part of this fact is she really does feel that way just not about you, she will commit suicide before even thinking about getting with you.
This is the number one reason girls and some women cut themselves..............they want him back but if that were you she broke up with she wouldn't say anything about it and continue on to find a better guy. That was the case with james Holmes when he managed to land a girl, she broke up and didin't care one bit despite him working hard at a career in neuroscience for the hopes of loving someone like her. The hardest workers are nothing to her, that ex lover of hers that goes and sleeps around at parties, means everything to her.

The husband you are today isn't anything other than a financial asset because deep down she wants that dick from 15 years ago and wants to be a horny teen being fucked by a muscular dude again.

Once they get that taste theres no coming back.

Last edited:
In short: All holes are hoes

lol whenever chad beats their ass in a drunken rage they usually blame themselves, that's the mentality they have with chad. just LOL if a betabux even tried that with his wife

they definitely LOVE it when chad throws their ass through the wall, it's a masculine show of dominance

GigaQuad IQ

What happened with the orange pill, OP? I believe it was you who posted about it.

GigaQuad IQ

What happened with the orange pill, OP? I believe it was you who posted about it.
Yes I will post more into that, the orangepill in a way should be after you take in the blackpill and serves as a remedy also theres going to have to be a huge Q&A thread on it I will do at some point.
The blackpill is priority number one rn.