Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The left perpetuates what it claims to fight

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
They try their hardest to always point out that christianity isn't a white only religion by ephasizing Jesus's semitic ethnicity, while at the same time they attribute every consequence in policices that are motivated by christianity's core ideas to whites by pointing to British colonialism.

This way they essentialise homophobia and the sort to whites and white societys that are tought to get rid of intolerance by the power of the "paradox of intolerance" must also get rid of themselves, their identity, their traditions etc.

The jews have infiltrated every level of society and have been forcing my people to partake in self-flagellation for the past 6 decades. We should be proud of our colonialist past, not ashamed of it. Our race brought the light of civilization to numerous peoples across the world, but now we're seen as the villains. We truly live in a clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The jews have infiltrated every level of society and have been forcing my people to partake in self-flagellation for the past 6 decades. We should be proud of our colonialist past, not ashamed of it. Our race brought the light of civilization to numerous peoples across the world, but now we're seen as the villains. We truly live in a clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The left is highly retarded and never deeply analyzes what they're saying

The left: "Systematic discrimination is a problem in America that privileges Whites and subjugates non-Whites. One of the many forms of systematic discrimination is antisemitism."

Also the left: "Jews are White."

No? This is not my argument. Its very bold of you to express sarcasm by buying into a presuposition without making sure it really is like you think in my case. Don't try and walk back on your sarcasm too bitch.

European civilization wasn't the light, toilets and canalization was present in prehistoric india before it arrived in France at around the 16th century.

Colonisation was unfortunetly very hurtful to ethnics who suffer the long term consequences and many whites fear that compensation for the damages will affect their life same way their material status today that they benefit from is affected due to the filched labour their countries imported to europe. Also its very dishonest of them to pretend they wouldn't demand the same if roles were reversed and I understand ethnic fascism for pointing it out, it is a fair point. Even from the standpoint of capitalism it is recognizable that the colonisation had nothing to do with consent and free trade and respect towards autonomy. That period of time was barbaric and immoral, a wave of thievery that deserves to witness justice. Simply saying by virtue of capitalist theory you can justify reparations, the only problem which requires a lot of mental power is to calculate what portion of the wealth today is needed to be paid back, because labour that was exercised with exploited wealth to make more of it has white essence in it that belongs strictly to white contries.

In islam for example there is a widespread disgust towards alcochol and drugs that is greatly beneficial for public health and that quality is admirable and I think that western standards should copy islam in that regard because its right.

My argument is that the left rather then to point to religion that is the cause of some hurtful practices [in their view] use substitues like British colonialism [this makes you immdeitly think of white people, not the country or culture, just the people] (something that spread it) in order to make you think being white is inherent with policices christianity promotes (they themselves promote the view christianity is white by doing this shit, and since christianity promotes evil policies accordingly to thier standards it makes by authority of their sophistry whites evil), and through that sneaky bridge whites are then ashamed of themselves, they don't celebrate their culture because white culture as a product of white people existing has the elements of religion, but made to believe its their whitetness directly that caoused it not religon, whites will not get rid of religon as they should (if they wanted to get rid the perceived by the left evil part) but rather get rid of themselves because that is the picture the communist presents.

Is it really so fucking hard to recognize that a white man and an ethnic can celebrate their identity, point out its flaws and even do it for each other, without having a racist lense manifest itself because they're talking about their culture? Really?

The left does this to get rid of national and cultural identites of the past and replace it with the communist ideology that will become the bedrock to build a global internationalist alternative. The communists must do this otherwise if they take power in countries with cultural identiy their sudden sweep into other 3rd world countries might ecourage nazbols to appear.

Its a elaborate plan. They themselves will commit cultural genocides (like China does) getting rid of languages while virtue singalling how can nation A do the same to some people of B origin.

However it is also too create the neccesery circumstances for ethnic fascism to rise. With ethnic fascism trying to rebel against the resurgance of feminist and liberal ideology coming from the west after it get rids of its roots and will go on a liberating spree to free and change the reactionairy ethnics, the ethnic fascists that now fused once fundametal traits of western civilization (the despised by communists homophobia they made whites see in themselves to stop caring about their culture and get rid of it wholly) will once again fall into the communist plot and again fight the white man who under the impression of being a world citizen, homo sovieticus 2.0, point on how the ethnics kill and holocuast the whites that are a remnaant of the colonization era.

I don't think I have to tell you that with the power of white countries the communist will conquer the world like once the wetern powers have through many centuries.

With this done, the communists will create unknowingly a caste system we know thanks to the blackpill. JBW will optimize the inceldom frequency among ethnics.

Last edited:
They also claim to be against intolerance and violence but Antifa are the commie equivalent of the nazi brownshirts. Beating up and intimidating everyone who doesn't agree with them, burning stuff, rioting and claiming to do it for the greater good. They hate this comparison because it's true.

First off, I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding. My original post was not intended to be sarcastic, it’s my personal feelings on the left. Regarding your argument, although many technology’s innovated in the Oriente, it was the white man who perfected and applied them. Examples include gunpowder or the compass. Although there were many ills that came with colonialism, ultimately it drove the world forward by turning disparate tribes into nation states. I agree with you that marxists ultimately seek to destroy all cultures and that this is a bad thing, however as a white I prioritize my own people over others.

First off, I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding. My original post was not intended to be sarcastic, it’s my personal feelings on the left. Regarding your argument, although many technology’s innovated in the Oriente, it was the white man who perfected and applied them. Examples include gunpowder or the compass. Although there were many ills that came with colonialism, ultimately it drove the world forward by turning disparate tribes into nation states. I agree with you that marxists ultimately seek to destroy all cultures and that this is a bad thing, however as a white I prioritize my own people over others.
In that case I am sorry I have thought your comment was making fun of me by mocking me. Have a nice day/night fellow brocell

Last edited:
They also claim to be against intolerance and violence but Antifa are the commie equivalent of the nazi brownshirts. Beating up and intimidating everyone who doesn't agree with them, burning stuff, rioting and claiming to do it for the greater good. They hate this comparison because it's true.
Thta's because communists don't like the idea that there is a finite ammounts of methods that work on humans due to fixed nature and in order to win you have to use something that even your enemy are using and that doesn't make you in any way shape or worse because you play accordingly to the rules of the game (by game I mean the circumstances and conditions)

Last edited:
Thta's because communists don't like the idea that there is a finite ammounts of methods that work on humans due their fixed nature and in order to win you have to use something that even your enemies is using and that doesn't make you in any way shape or worse because you play accordingly to the rules of the game (by game I mean the circumstances and conditions)
If at least they didn't try to hide it or pretend to be nice it would be better. At least some tankie larpers outright say "yes we would oppress you and send you to the gulag if you're right wing, deal with it". But the antifa soyboys preted to be tolerant and then when you're not looking they hit you in the head with a bike lock.

If at least they didn't try to hide it or pretend to be nice it would be better. At least some tankie larpers outright say "yes we would oppress you and send you to the gulag if you're right wing, deal with it". But the antifa soyboys preted to be tolerant and then when you're not looking they hit you in the head with a bike lock.
This.

Especially it shows when they emphasize "social factors" when some trannie is reveiled as being a racist back in the day and that diggin it up (+ having the audacity to demand an apology without shoving the fault at the upbringing) is dishonest and harmful. They wouldn't even think twice before killing you to later speak about how communism is center around rehabilitation and second chances.

All it takes to die and get hurt (to get stripped away fo the human rights they so badly want everyone to have) is to make your humanity dependable on what you believe. If they really cared and believed what they preached, they wouldn' tocuh you unless you did something first.

left and right is an illusion, they keep you fighting to not realize the true enemy is the capitalist class. leftists are retards for believing that troons are real etc, but the right is also retarded for denying neetbux and coping with religion. The US is doomed simply due to the two party division, burgermutts will disagree over everything :feelstastyman: