Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The left is braindead

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Just so you know, the police officers in Compton were attacked by some nigger, he shot at them however I'm not sure if there are any casualties.

And of course, braindead leftists are trying to justify it. A barely known nigger rapper even said that the shooter should be freed. Imagine being this much a braindead faggot. But yeah,he probably smokes weed since he was nine and got brain damage from it, hence why his little brain can't function.

Free the shooter? ok, then free the police officers who allegedly killed george whatever nigger

What’s the rapper’s name?

I didn't!
Thanks @Cuyen news.

These BLM, ANTIFA, and ACAB faggot kikes and their pawns are really getting on my nerves, even though I agree with the notion that most [United States] cops are incompetent. I genuinely don't care how peaceful the protests are, if you're attempting to justify blatant murder or attempted murder EVEN if it's a cop and blocking civilian entry on the streets while doing so, you honestly deserve to be hit by an SUV at 35 miles per hour.

Those fuckers will get the rope. A metallic, jagged rope.