Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The left is a JOKE

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
As a blackcel, I have grown a great disdain for black leftist organizations like BLM because just like these white leftists that like to talk about acceptance, inclusion, and empathy it's a whole different experience when you're around them.

You realize that everything they claim to represent, be against, and be about is a bunch of bs. They don't actually care about black people just certain black people which is where lookism comes in.

You could meet a leftist foid and y'all can have/share the same political views but at the end of the day, she still isn't going to give the time of day because one. you're ugly asf and two. you're a man and to women ALL men are rapists.

This is why I no longer consider myself a leftist because of the nonsense and hypocrisy that goes on in these spaces.

BLM in the streets KKK in the sheets

You could meet a leftist foid and y'all can have/share the same political views but at the end of the day, she still isn't going to give the time of day because one. you're ugly asf and two. you're a man and to women ALL men are rapists.
it seems that the main reason you hate leftism is because leftist woman wouldn't have sex with you just because you're leftist :feelskek: What no pussy does to a mf

i wish the left started virtue signalling for autistic people but that wont ever happen unfortunetly or at least as long as its not propagated by the jew media for whatever reason

it seems that the main reason you hate leftism is because leftist woman wouldn't have sex with you just because you're leftist :feelskek: What no pussy does to a mf
Yes that and because like I said, they're hypocrites as well lol clearly you didn't read my whole thread. :feelskek:

Yes that and because like I said, they're hypocrites as well lol clearly you didn't read my whole thread. :feelskek:
I didn't say that's the only reason, I said that's the MAIN reason. It seems to bother you the most out of all the things you listed. If you changed your beliefs because of pussy then idk what to tell you