Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THE LEFT HAS MADE POC’s PART OF LGBTQ—BLACKCELS ARE NOW GAY ACCORDING TO THE LEFT

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
EF217A31 5AC1 46AD BED5 0DD4EC57BC7F

Caging real fuckin hard at this. The left and their LGBTQIA+++ has now added POC to it. If you are an ethnic you are now part of gay according to the left. Finally some great fucking lolfuel. NIGGERS ARE NOW GAY :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsahh::feelsahh:. Ethnicels on suicide watch.

this isn’t even fringe either, this is a pretty mainstream idea, and it’s very quickly gaining traction.
Basically, black and brown people are part of Lgbtq whatever the fuck https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xw8pp4/philadelphia-pride-flag-black-brown-lgbtq-poc

Last edited:
@Colvin76 thoughts?

just label anything that isn't chad as lgbt theory

Does this mean blackcels are getting banned? :feelstrash:

Ahh, the west surprises me each day with their degeneracy.

ban all blackies on the forum, they are all gay

View attachment 280762(
Caging real fuckin hard at this. The left and their LGBTQIA+++ has now added POC to it. If you are an ethnic you are now part of gay according to the left. Finally some great fucking lolfuel. NIGGERS ARE NOW GAY :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsahh::feelsahh:. Ethnicels on suicide watch.

this isn’t even fringe either, this is a pretty mainstream idea, and it’s very quickly gaining traction.
Basically, black and brown people are part of Lgbtq whatever the fuck https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xw8pp4/philadelphia-pride-flag-black-brown-lgbtq-poc
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NUKE THIS CLOWN PLANET NOW NOW NOW. WTF????

CLOWN WORLD HAS GONE TOO FAR MAKE THIS STOP. :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

smh Why can't faggots just leave blacks alone? WHY TO FAGGOTS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH?????

lol what in the actual fuck.

I think gaycels would be offended by this

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
NOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF LGBTQN! NOOOOOOO!

Are sand niggers part of this flag?

View attachment 280762

NepgearWTF
No words........

JFL when ricecels aren't considered POC.

They'll just make anyone who isn't a cis white hetero (incel) male part of it

Lmfao at these freaks. Legit fucking insane how the ACTUAL LAW forces you to take these maniacs seriously in 2020.

I am TIRED of society

So with this aren't they forcing whole Ethnic groups and Races to be Homosexual?

What the fuck...

View attachment 280762

FUCK, I can't put into words how much I hate the lgbq and their normie hate brigade that tries to ruin the lives of everyone that critique their depravity. All people that support them deserve to be beheaded (in assassins creed: real life edition)

They should add a shorter stripe for heightcels.

That article is from 2017 so we're fine

U think it’s not occurring even more today? Society moves closer to the left every day. The fact this is written in 2017 should be an even worse thing

sorry to hear that @TheSecondComing

U think it’s not occurring even more today? Society moves closer to the left every day. The fact this is written in 2017 should be an even worse thing
I never see anyone talking about race being part of the lgbt, thats just a retarded article

I have nothing against black people or any other born class of people. I hate fornicators.

More advantages for niggers

Black people, this is your future unless you make a stand against those crazy people who say they want to help you:

1*JlTNSbzRpieEnt50U-zlsA.jpeg

The PR firm in charge of this, not-surprisingly, is ALL HUUUWHITE:

2020 06 24 17 06 38 About   Hello Tierney   Hello Tierney

It's official minorities are a fucking joke and deserve to be piled into the rest of the freaks.

Last edited:
I thought the LGBTq was mental illnes---excuse me. I thought LGBTQ was sexual orientations? How is being "black" a sexual orientation?
Jfl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NUKE THIS CLOWN PLANET NOW NOW NOW. WTF????

CLOWN WORLD HAS GONE TOO FAR MAKE THIS STOP. :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

smh Why can't faggots just leave blacks alone? WHY TO FAGGOTS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH?????
View attachment 280768
Yeah I support LQBTQ

LET'S
GO
BURN
THE
QUEERS.

This has been a crazy month.

So its whites (LBGT)+POC got it

Brutal. In a few years you are going to be labelled a racist misogynist bigot nazi if you refuse to partake in faggotry.

Brutal. In a few years you are going to be labelled a racist misogynist bigot nazi if you refuse to partake in faggotry.
>insinuating that people aren’t already labeled like that

wishful thinking bro