Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the least type of sexism women complain about

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
''benevolent sexism''
In a nutshell, summarized by words of -brettyboy-:
‘Women and children’.

These three words mixed together just come to show that women want to be put on the same level as children when it suits them and to be honest, that’s an insult to children since children aren’t insufferable like women.

Women are ‘strong and independent’ yet say shit like ‘Women and children‘ like they are on the same level as them because it suits their whole ‘Women are oppressed and need to be protected‘ bullshit.

Benevolent sexism is a subtler form of sexism and is expressed in a seemingly positive way. It is expressed by emphasizing men's role to protect and provide for women by putting them on a pedestal in a chivalrous way. This protection and love is granted in exchange for women's compliance to traditional gender roles.

the key element here is women compliance of traditional gender roles; and we know thats not the case anymore!
so why should men continue to facilitate chivalrous life experience for women, while gaining nothing in return?
to exist merely as a simp in this gynocentric society, can't possibly think of anything lower!

benevolence is beneficial for all women across cultures in fact studies has shown that women including feminists prefer benevolent men, and why shouldn't they!

women abuse children/men who they think they can physically overpower,
but when physically overmatched either my the manlet they threatened to beat up or a regular sized man, they turn into the helpess victim and this white knight soyciety defends them

My favorite quote:
“I appreciate a man who opens the door for me and picks up the check. This makes me feel safe, like I can count on him for other things,” Kari said, adding, “I’m grateful when a man steps up and acts like a man; it makes me feel more feminine.”

They want to have their cake and eat it:foidSoy:

Most males are slaves

My favorite quote:
“I appreciate a man who opens the door for me and picks up the check. This makes me feel safe, like I can count on him for other things,” Kari said, adding, “I’m grateful when a man steps up and acts like a man; it makes me feel more feminine.”

They want to have their cake and eat it:foidSoy:

yet they seethe and claim its ''holding them back''!

Sad reality; i wonder if we are the exception solely for our inceldom
We are like slave being sold at a market but no one wants us. Idk if that’s bad or good.

the women won't be gettin rescued on any shipwreck i'm captaining unless i get to splooge in them first:feelsohh:

All sexism is benevolent for humanity fuck foids they r slaves

Thanks for sharing my post, man. :yes:

Dumb foids. I decide how important you are for me, not YOU! Stop telling me what to do and how to do it, idiot. And i decide that you are the scum on earth.

women abuse children/men who they think they can physically overpower,
but when physically overmatched either my the manlet they threatened to beat up or a regular sized man, they turn into the helpess victim and this white knight soyciety defends them
Artworks 000518225661 eqi7nh t500x500