Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The leaning apartment building of Alexandria

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Egypt-evacuates-13-floor-leaning-newly-constructed-building-in-Alexandria.jpg

This building fell over because they just kept adding floors on top, sand niggers don't believe in the laws of physics and statics.

It's pretty cool, maybe not as cool as Zabbaleen, but you should totally visit sometime!

When i had an unlevel place to live i called it the "drunk floor."

@RREEEEEEEEE @Eskimocel thoughts?

@RREEEEEEEEE @Eskimocel thoughts?
I will come via horse and carriage to implement trash stacking tactics and hope they have as much success as Zabbaleen(current worlds leading trash town).

Wonder if I can buy the thing and make it into a tourist attraction/hotel. :feelshehe:

Wtf have u been inside it?

What's the real estate price there?

JFL bro, we were the first to build civilizations and empires and look where we are today. JFL at the state of this clown world.

just live in building which can get demolished by law of physics theory

Are people still living in there?

Truly a world wonder and a triumph for the human intellect. We should appeal to UNESCO to include it as a world heritage site.

crazy shit, bet this kind of thing will become more frequent as time goes on

also I suspect the building I'm in is very slightly leaning over, shit has an extreme tendency to fall off of shelves in this apartment, and slide around and fall in stages until it's finally on the floor, like everything is slightly angled

would you live in their with your fellow coptcels tehgymcel420?

tbh i'd rather live in Zabbaleen then that
I can't stand the Copts tbh, I occasionally see people with a Coptic tattoo on their wrist on campus and I make sure to avoid them.

I can't stand the Copts tbh, I occasionally see people with a Coptic tattoo on their wrist on campus and I make sure to avoid them.
what’s the matter with them

The real Egyptians should come back and slaughter these trash monkeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back