Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The laziest covid vaccine propaganda I've ever seen

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
247d 7h 59m

Throughout the pandemic, there has been a false belief that young adults are less likely to contract COVID-19 and less likely to experience severe cases
statistics that show that young adults are just as likely to be infected by COVID and can experience severe cases of it.

So it's not "false" that young adults are less likely to experience severe cases of covid; it's just that they "can" experience this (if they have preexisting conditions that enfeeble them and their immune system).

Last edited:
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

I am no bot, I am a living and breathing human!
★★★★★
166d 8h 19m
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
40d 5h 12m
The covid psyop is legitimately making me paranoid. I already got in legit trouble for it on several occasions.

My work required me to get a Q-tip up my nose every week which I simply refused. Several colleagues snitched me anonymously.

I got in an argument on several occasions in public transport for refusing to wear a mask. (Haven't got fined so far though. :feelshehe:)

Several people have pulled the card that I'll kill vulnerable people by refusing my jab. JFL basically no European ever gets its flu shot despite the flu killing tens of thousands every year.

By now I'm legit fearing that I'll get fired if not arrested soon for some sort of wrongthink. I don't care. I will never take that Jew concoction even if it means the end of my life.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
179d 1h 12m
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
48d 2h 10m
Sloppy job, mossad

S

Sub8

Greycel
2d 6h 31m
Every large organization that produces media, produces disinformation to be in compliance with all of the other disinformation produced by all of the other large organizations. If they don't they get cancelled.

If thinking of the entire system like it's a "global brain", the global brain has gone insane, it's a feedback loop that's driving it further and further insane and there's no stopping it. Normies are nothing more than carbon based robots for the global brain and automatically believe and act as if all of that shit is true, without being able to identify the logical inconsistencies.

They don't possess the capacity for reason, logic, or autonomous thought, partly because of years of brain washing, but also from the diminished cognitive capacity resultant of being highly nutrient deficient from processed foods, when their brains need these nutrients to function properly, disrupted sleep schedules from blue light, digital stimulation overload (no time to process, constant netflix, social media, etc.), stimulants like caffeine, as well as drugs and alcohol.

It's a giant system that's made people dumb as fuck slaves to it, synced up it's beliefs and world models to be a single unified belief matrix and then got in an echo chamber feedback loop and went insane.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 20h 44m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
The covid psyop is legitimately making me paranoid.

I don't care. I will never take that Jew concoction even if it means the end of my life.
Live free or die of big nose population reduction.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
56d 9h 40m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 8h 26m
No toxon for me today. My body, my rules.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8