Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Law Of Perspective

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Even after death 'you' will be forced into a new perspective. Just like 'you' were forced into your current perspective which we call 'You' or 'I'.

There is no such thing as a true 'you' and your opinions and nature is completely different in your next perspective. When you die your current identity ceases and in the next perspective 'you' gain a new identity.

This is probably your first and last perspective on Earth because with the amount of potential perspectives that can exist/will exist getting earth again is slim, very slim.

Existence is mandatory, perspective is mandatory. If there was only one perspective in all of existence, all perspectives that came before it will be experiencing from that perspective, but it’s probably unlikely to ever only have one perspective.

Perspectives probably aren’t even bound to this universe, and you could possibly have a perspective in a completely different reality isolated from the our current reality.

The switch over from one perspective to another is instantaneous.

Also I’ll like to note I don’t believe in souls, karma or morality. So this isn’t your normal Buddhism or Hinduism.

What 'you' do with your current life now is irrelevant to the next perspective.

Also I’ll like to note I don’t believe in souls, karma or morality. So this isn’t your normal Buddhism or Hinduism.
I always hate when stuff like this gets lumped together with religious superstition. Even calling it spiritual is a stretch. This theory probably needs a new word for it because reincarnation just doesn't cut it. I wonder if there is actually some reading material written by someone on something like this because I did try to search for stuff like that for a long time and I honestly found very little which pisses me the fuck off because this (or some variation of this kind of thinking) is what makes the most sense to me.

I always hate when stuff like this gets lumped together with religious superstition. Even calling it spiritual is a stretch. This theory probably needs a new word for it because reincarnation just doesn't cut it. I wonder if there is actually some reading material written by someone on something like this because I did try to search for stuff like that for a long time and I honestly found very little which pisses me the fuck off because this (or some variation of this kind of thinking) is what makes the most sense to me.
It annoys me too. If you search anything of what we speak of, Buddhism and Hinduism always comes up. Or if someone speaks of it they always bring up souls, karma etc. We should get a new name for it but I don’t know what. It could be new (unlikely) just no one ever got a chance to go in more in depth.
I feel even some scientists might take this into consideration.

That's cope.
This is the opposite of cope because you can get a shit perspective. It doesn’t matter how or you or I feel you’ll be forced into a perspective, just like you were forced into your current perspective. Existence is mandatory, perspective is mandatory.

After death I will simply do nothing forever, just like before birth

After death I will simply do nothing forever, just like before birth
You’ll be forced into a new perspective just like you were forced in your current perspective.

If there was nothing for eternity before your birth and nothing after your death for eternity then the chance of you existing is zero.

Existence is mandatory, perspective is mandatory.

Non-existence is illogical.

You’ll be forced into a new perspective just like you were forced in your current perspective.

If there was nothing for eternity before your birth and nothing after your death for eternity then the chance of you existing is zero.

Existence is mandatory, perspective is mandatory.

Non-existence is illogical.
How can I have perspective if I'm rotting in the dirt and worms eat my brain?

I m god, I cannot die.

How can I have perspective if I'm rotting in the dirt and worms eat my brain?
You’re not understanding, you were forced into your current perspective which we call 'you' or 'I'
There is no such thing as a true 'you' and your opinions and nature is completely different in your next perspective. When you die your current identity ceases and in the next perspective 'you' gain a new identity.
They will be no prior memories of the previous perspectives. 'You' dies but another perspective will forced upon 'you' just like 'you' were forced into your current perspective.

I'm trying to explain it in words for you. It’s either you understand or you don’t.

Very based and High IQ
There is only the blind will producing perspectives. Our intellect is insufficient to say more about the bigger picture. Science also wont be able to understand it.

Even after death 'you' will be forced into a new perspective. Just like 'you' were forced into your current perspective which we call 'You' or 'I'.

This is probably your first and last perspective on Earth because with the amount of potential perspectives that can exist/will exist getting earth again is slim, very slim.

Existence is mandatory, perspective is mandatory. If there was only one perspective in all of existence, all perspectives that came before it will be experiencing from that perspective, but it’s probably unlikely to ever only have one perspective.

Perspectives probably aren’t even bound to this universe, and you could possibly have a perspective in a completely different reality isolated from the our current reality.

Our past determines our present and future. The chain of causality, called dependent origination in Buddhism, means all phenomena have a cause and a condition that lead to it arising. Nothing appears without a cause.

Our past determines our present and future. The chain of causality, called dependent origination in Buddhism, means all phenomena have a cause and a condition that lead to it arising. Nothing appears without a cause.
No it doesnt. Complete horseshit. Leave the bluepills take the Blackpill.

The comcept of 'I' is false. Because it is ego.

No it doesnt. Complete horseshit. Leave the bluepills take the Blackpill.
You don’t believe in cause and effect? Blackpill is a cause and effect, as the effect is inceldom and the cause is subhumanly ugly appearance as a male.

You don’t believe in cause and effect? Blackpill is a cause and effect, as the effect is inceldom and the cause is subhumanly ugly appearance as a male.
No I dont actually. If you commited a crime with no evidence , it will not effect your life in anyway. A real life example, the bullies that tormented me are having a great time with my oneitis.

No I dont actually. If you commited a crime with no evidence , it will not effect your life in anyway. A real life example, the bullies that tormented me are having a great time with my oneitis.
Cause and effect is not about morality, but it’s a physical thing and about mental states. The universe is not a moral or fair place.

This has nothing to do with Buddhism. Also causes and effects just goes on to an infinity it’s a paradox. We don’t absolutely for sure.
This is the opposite of cope please learn what the word cope means and how and when it is the appropriate time to use it. You acting like an absolute GRAYcel.

Cope has completely lost its meaning because people like you use the word so randomly.

The Law of perspective is an actual hell.

Last edited:
@the virgin shepherd

The Law of perspectives is basically about being forced into another point of view from another being continuously.

Your were forced into your current perspective and after your death you’ll be forced into another perspective, but it’s completely random and theirs no karma at all.

Most existence in this world (Earth and most likely probably beyond) is absolutely shit and full of suffering. Animals being eaten alive by other animals, humans living in shitty conditions or in the 1st world case most people wageslaving away living paycheck to paycheck, incels etc.

Also the likelyhood of being a human again is likely slim (humans suffer a bit less then other animals) so you have a high probability of being a non human on this planet or another. You’ll continuously be forced into another perspective with an overwhelming a lot of them being shit, you’ll have absolutely no prior memories from the previous perspectives. It will continue to happen until there’s not a single perspective left in universe. Most living things have shitty lives.

I hope none of this is real at all because it is a hell, it’s not a blissful afterlife. There’s absolutely no way of escaping it.

@the virgin shepherd

The Law of perspectives is basically about being forced into another point of view from another being continuously.

Your were forced into your current perspective and after your death you’ll be forced into another perspective, but it’s completely random and theirs no karma at all.

Most existence in this world (Earth and most likely probably beyond) is absolutely shit and full of suffering. Animals being eaten alive by other animals, humans living in shitty conditions or in the 1st world case most people wageslaving away living paycheck to paycheck, incels etc.

Also the likelyhood of being a human again is likely slim (humans suffer a bit less then other animals) so you have a high probability of being a non human on this planet or another. You’ll continuously be forced into another perspective with an overwhelming a lot of them being shit, you’ll have absolutely no prior memories from the previous perspectives. It will continue to happen until there’s not a single perspective left in universe. Most living things have shitty lives.

I hope none of this is real at all because it is a hell, it’s not a blissful afterlife. There’s absolutely no way of escaping it.
Just reach nirvana bro, and you will escape the cycle of life and death. :soy::soy::soy:

Status
Not open for further replies.