Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The latest chapter of Kaguya-sama: Love is War has left me utterly depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sex and romance in animes/mangas/ln etc. is too genuine for me to handle especially when they're a bunch of teens , I usually end up feeling like I might explode and ER this planet (in GTA V) so I try to avoid it , western media I can tolerate since they're more degenerate and shallow which just leaves me disgusted at most

Why the fuck do you guys even read that cucked shit.
I don’t care if you all think this is cucked but I in all honestly can’t blame women for not wanting me when there are so many taller, better looking, more well-adjusted and not fucked up guys out there available to them. Or at least better looking. Why go with someone like me? Why would my looksmatch or lower want me when superior men are available? Sure, Chads might not commit and only do hookups but at least these women can date normie to upper-tier normie guys. If a woman who was ugly and a total loser like me can be in a relationship with a well-adjusted 6’2 guy (maybe not Chad but still quite decent), there is zero reason for me to ever be considered.

I don’t even want to force a woman to be with me. A government given gf like in the memes would probably suck, and an arraigned marriage would as well. Because she would never be happy with me, like me, be attracted to me. Why would I want to be with someone who doesn’t like me that I like them? Why would I wanna have sex with a woman who deep down doesn’t want to with me?

Like even if rape or sexual slavery were legal I wouldn’t do it because none of those would give me what I want. I don’t want to force a girl to be with me. And this isn’t even mentioning the moral issues I have with those things (yeah I think rape and sexual slavery/trafficking are horrible things, deal with it). Like I still find what ISIS did to Yazidi women to be fucking disgusting. Yeah probably very unpopular here but I don’t give a shit. I just want to be loved and wanted. Which will never happen. So I’ll just have to learn to accept it or end my life.

And I sure as hell am never gonna go ER. Because like Raphaël from Houellebecq’s Whatever once said, “Blood changes nothing.”

Maybe you think I’m trying to get crumbs of pussy or appealing to IT, but I’m not. I’m not that dumb enough to think that shit would even work, and IT can go fuck themselves, I don’t care about them. I am just speaking from my heart.
@BlkPillPres just look at this utter brand of absolute cuckery.

Isn't the guy a Chad anyway? I dropped this at chapter 1 because the guy seemed completely unrelatable for an incel like me.

But yeah, I don't like seeing sex scenes in anime/manga either. It's just too realistic. If I read a romance manga I prefer it to be a setting where they don't have sex until marriage and stay together forever, and not fuck, break up, then fuck someone else like in the real world.

I mean you're reading a romance comedy and one that in the past explicity stated it's intention to bare naked all the truths of modern teenagers. What did you think was going to happen bro?

It's over for weebcels

That's why I don't watch/read romance anime/manga. Jealousy would kill me.

The chapter should be named love is an illusion.

Days like this I should've not left the Fortress Monastery.

But anywho what also sucks about the teen love pill in current society is that often it is a short-term fling, or that the teenage foid in question gets knocked up and/or STIs/STDs are spread. Instead of both parties staying in a monogamous relationship they often part ways and become promiscuous.

What greatly disturbed me is that in my school, I noticed most foids were having sex and getting knocked up. So even when you should experience these things, it's still not in a feasible environment.

I’m just sad that I missed out on something so important and potentially magical in life (yes I know first time sex sucks for most people but that’s not the point), and that my inexperience and the factors in getting older might make it impossible for me to ever find a good relationship, or even any

Time to repost this pearl :

Status
Not open for further replies.