Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The latest chapter of Kaguya-sama: Love is War has left me utterly depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
So after 220 wholesome chapters, the two main characters finally end up having sex. At 17.

This just utterly crushed me. I was shocked as not many mainstream romance mangas and anime actually show the main couple going all the way to having sex and losing their virginities. As a nearly 25 year old man who has never even gotten his first kiss, I legit teared up after being reminded of what I have missed out on life. Of how utterly alone I am. I actually cried after reading the chapter. I missed out on young love. I will probably not even be settled for by some desperate woman when older, I am so unattractive.

Now, I am not looking to date underage girls. I’m just sad that I missed out on something so important and potentially magical in life (yes I know first time sex sucks for most people but that’s not the point), and that my inexperience and the factors in getting older might make it impossible for me to ever find a good relationship, or even any. No woman is gonna want to be a 25 or 30+ year old male virgin’s first, unless he’s some super hot guy that turned down sex due to personal reasons. Especially one that is short, ugly, shy, and socially awkward like me. Doesn’t matter what she looks like or what she is, she could be deformed with giant tumors covering her face, or a Victoria’s Secret Angel, or anything. They wouldn’t want someone like me. Why would they when there are so many better men available to them?

I think it’s over for me.

Attachments

• 4560D27C-15B5-4FFC-A337-1D60399517CB.jpeg
    4560D27C-15B5-4FFC-A337-1D60399517CB.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
I stopped reading Horimiya after the teenage protag lost her virginity to her high school bf tbh

I’m just sad that I missed out on something so important and potentially magical in life
Reported to FBI for having inner thoughts
@SergeantIncel

I stopped reading Horimiya after the teenage protag lost her virginity tbh
Shit, it even happened in Horimiya? I always assumed that mainstream romance mangas very rarely had the main couple to all the way to having sex. Hell sex in non-hentai anime is somewhat rare. But I guess it’s now becoming more common?

Shit, it even happened in Horimiya? I always assumed that mainstream romance mangas very rarely had the main couple to all the way to having sex. Hell sex in non-hentai anime is somewhat rare. But I guess it’s now becoming more common?
ye your OP described basically exactly how I feel about it. missing out on the magic of teenage love/sex is something that hits super close to home for me and it's one of the few things that makes me genuinely miserable whenever I'm reminded of it

its a big part of why I don't watch a lot of western media nowadays. all of the most popular Netflix series and shit that normies watch (riverdale, euphoria etc) are about high school kids having sex and doing drugs

ye your OP described basically exactly how I feel about it. missing out on the magic of teenage love/sex is something that hits super close to home for me and it's one of the few things that makes me genuinely miserable whenever I'm reminded of it

its a big part of why I don't watch a lot of western media nowadays. all of the most popular Netflix series and shit that normies watch (riverdale, euphoria etc) are about high school kids having sex and doing drugs
eh I’m not into Riverdale. Not a teenage girl so it’s not my thing. But tbh those western shows are actually a bit less painful to watch since they lack the wholesomeness a lot of romance manga/anime/LNs have. I’m not super interested in casual sex and would prefer a relationship (tho I wouldn’t turn town an opportunity if by some miracle it was offered), which is rampant in those shows.

But yeah it sucks. There’s like zero manga or anime out there of an older male virgin who finally found someone which kinda sucks as I could self-insert (if the protagonist was unattractive and/or awkward which stopped him from dating).
Reported to FBI for having inner thoughts
@SergeantIncel
The FBI won’t be able to find anything on me. I’m not a terrorist. I couldn’t even hurt a fly.
haha look at how pathetic I am at crying over a manga that showed two teenagers doing something completely normal like having sex

God I’m such a fucking loser it’s amazing my parents don’t see me as some failure or hate me, I do not deserve their love

Last edited:
I stopped reading Horimiya after the teenage protag lost her virginity to her high school bf tbh
same I drop series right there, the mog is too much for an inkweller

same I drop series right there, the mog is too much for an inkweller
It’s even worse when the loss of virginity is shown in such a wholesome and heartwarming way. I can at least handle consuming media about hookups better since I’m not super into the idea of casual sex or ONS’s but seeing this romantic stuff breaks my heart.

Probably won’t start watching either Kaguya-sama or Horimya. Was already a bit bitter over one of the major supporting girls in Love is War having a regular sex life but chapter 220 has killed all interest for me.

Last edited:
i dont even watch romance anime or read romance manga anymore, too brutal of a mog to handle

i dont even watch romance anime or read romance manga anymore, too brutal of a mog to handle
Re:Zero is hard for me because Rem and Emilia are both very ideal girls for me: very kind, loving, caring, and emotionally supportive to Subaru.

Seeing that it’s a light novel, I wouldn’t be shocked if Subaru ends up having sex with either of them.

Re:Zero is hard for me because Rem and Emilia are both very ideal girls for me: very kind, loving, caring, and emotionally supportive to Subaru.
i dropped re:zero when emilia kissed subaru

I’m not a pedo
Youngest I’ll go is 18
I don’t give a fuck what people here think of that
Age of consent in my state is 17 but it would be really fucking weird to date a 17 year old girl at my age
And as I get older I’ll start relating to younger women less and less tbh

Last edited:
Seeing Rem literally being Subaru’s rock and being there for him when he was depressed and beating himself up at the end of season 1 really made me sad. Because I know if I ever got a girlfriend, I could never lean on her for emotional support since women biologically are disgusted by men displaying weakness and vulnerability.
Anyway I need a fucking hug

maybe I’ll go hug my parents because without them I would be completely alone

Last edited:
Some of us read them so we can self-insert. Unfortunately some of us have to cope with daydreams and our imagination to make up for the utter loneliness in our lives. This is why waifus are a thing. They are a coping mechanism for men who are lonely and inexperienced in dating and sex, and even friendship.

You're torturing yourself by being a decent, good person. You have not been destroyed by the blackpill yet.

Let the hate and anger consume you. You'll be a better and stronger person for it.

You're torturing yourself by being a decent, good person. You have not been destroyed by the blackpill yet.

Let the hate and anger consume you. You'll be a better and stronger person for it.
I agree with a lot of the blackpill, but what will letting the hate and anger do? It won’t make me friends or get me a relationship. It won’t make me happy. In fact I think that the anger might make me do something irrational like kill myself while my parents are still alive.

And it’s not like I have the looks and charisma to be a ruthless business CEO or some shit.

?
Where would teen romance lead to if not sex and breakup before university?

I agree with a lot of the blackpill, but what will letting the hate and anger do? It won’t make me friends or get me a relationship. It won’t make me happy. In fact I think that the anger might make me do something irrational like kill myself while my parents are still alive.

And it’s not like I have the looks and charisma to be a ruthless business CEO or some shit.
Well do you think you're gonna have friends and a relationship being a nice person?

Chad can be an asshole and a horrible person and still have all of those things.

Well do you think you're gonna have friends and a relationship being a nice person?

Chad can be an asshole and a horrible person and still have all of those things.
I don’t think being an asshole would get me those, either. And tbh I think I’d be a bit more likely to make friends if I’m not a raging cunt.

and I don’t call myself a nice person, because I can and have been an asshole. I neither consider myself a nice or mean person tbh because it depends on who I’m interacting with

And Chad can get those things because of his looks, and because Chads are very rarely socially retarded.

Never read romance manga.

I don't get how you guys can stomach romance anime/manga. I always end up feeling exactly as you described right at the beginning lmao. I recently started watching Tokyo Revengers but idk if I will stick with it if the main character's relationship is prevalent. The MC is chronologically much older than his high school gf, so I'm hoping the romance aspects fall apart and he just sticks to solving mysteries like Satoru in Erased

Me too. The second season was moving incredibly slow and then they kissed, and that was the nail in the coffin. I could just tell things were going to get more romance focused and the plot itself was already just dragging on at that point

I neither consider myself a nice or mean person tbh because it depends on who I’m interacting with
This doesn't make any sense.

You see... An asshole is rarely ever an asshole to everyone. Most assholes are selectively assholes. And they're usually assholes to incels.

Those assholes will treat a Chad or a woman very well and spurn anyone else they deem beneath them.

So if you're selectively an asshole to certain people, you're just doing what everyone else does. Except you're being an asshole to people who really deserve it. Such as women, Chads, etc.

This doesn't make any sense.

You see... An asshole is rarely ever an asshole to everyone. Most assholes are selectively assholes. And they're usually assholes to incels.

Those assholes will treat a Chad or a woman very well and spurn anyone else they deem beneath them.

So if you're selectively an asshole to certain people, you're just doing what everyone else does. Except you're being an asshole to people who really deserve it. Such as women, Chads, etc.
I’m only gonna be an asshole to someone who isn’t nice to me, I’m not gonna go up to some chick and start automatically raging at her that she won’t fuck me

I’m only gonna be an asshole to someone who isn’t nice to me, I’m not gonna go up to some chick and start automatically raging at her that she won’t fuck me
Even though she would treat you poorly just because you're ugly? Why does she deserve your respect? You think she's gonna give you a crumb of pussy or something?

Even though she would treat you poorly just because you're ugly? Why does she deserve your respect? You think she's gonna give you a crumb of pussy or something?
I don’t.

But her not jumping on my cock isn’t her treating me poorly. If she’s not attracted to me then it is what it is. Now if she bullied me for asking her out or whatever I would defend myself. And I surely wouldn’t put up with being an emotional tampon. But I’m not gonna get all Elliot Rodger at women who does nothing to me. Or engages in friendly conversation with me.

I don’t.

But her not jumping on my cock isn’t her treating me poorly. If she’s not attracted to me then it is what it is. Now if she bullied me for asking her out or whatever I would defend myself. And I surely wouldn’t put up with being an emotional tampon. But I’m not gonna get all Elliot Rodger at women who does nothing to me. Or engages in friendly conversation with me.
You're using IT logic.

"Mad at her becuz she's not jumping on my cock"

"I'm not going to go Elliot Rodger on her."

Dude. I've said none of those things. I simply said, you aren't doing yourself any favors by being sad about this. You're 25 or something? Well bro I'm a 29 year old KHHV. I would've roped a long time ago if I didn't learn how to channel my depression into other emotions. You're just gonna end up roping like this.

You're using IT logic.

"Mad at her becuz she's not jumping on my cock"

"I'm not going to go Elliot Rodger on her."

Dude. I've said none of those things. I simply said, you aren't doing yourself any favors by being sad about this. You're 25 or something? Well bro I'm a 29 year old KHHV. I would've roped a long time ago if I didn't learn how to channel my depression into other emotions. You're just gonna end up roping like this.
I probably will rope when my parents die because they are the only reason I have to live. And even then, who cares? At least I won’t suffer anymore when I’m dead.

I probably will rope when my parents die because they are the only reason I have to live. And even then, who cares? At least I won’t suffer anymore when I’m dead.
Tbh only reason I'm alive is because my parents are alive. I keep telling my parents I'm going to kill myself on my 30th birthday but I doubt I have the heart to do it. They would grieve over my death and they are the only people that treated me well in this world.

Tbh only reason I'm alive is because my parents are alive. I keep telling my parents I'm going to kill myself on my 30th birthday but I doubt I have the heart to do it. They would grieve over my death and they are the only people that treated me well in this world.
Yeah same. They are the only people who care. I don’t have anyone else in my family that hates me and they all seem happy whenever they see me, but I’m just so shy that I have a hard time getting closer to them. Especially when they always talk about stuff I can’t relate to like friends and dating and life.

Yeah same. They are the only people who care. I don’t have anyone else in my family that hates me and they all seem happy whenever they see me, but I’m just so shy that I have a hard time getting closer to them. Especially when they always talk about stuff I can’t relate to like friends and dating and life.
Bro it's brutal when people see me as a 29 year old and they know I've never had a girlfriend. They probably know that I'm a virgin and cringe thinking about what a loser I am. They're nice to me but it doesn't make it any less humiliating.

My brother is only 2 years older than me and he has THREE KIDS.

Bro it's brutal when people see me as a 29 year old and they know I've never had a girlfriend. They probably know that I'm a virgin and cringe thinking about what a loser I am. They're nice to me but it doesn't make it any less humiliating.

My brother is only 2 years older than me and he has THREE KIDS.
I often feel paranoid that they think I’m a loser for never bringing a girl to family gatherings and always going with my parents.

I often feel paranoid that they think I’m a loser for never bringing a girl to family gatherings and always going with my parents.
I've basically cut myself off from all family events. I only spend time with my parents. I can't stand the humiliation. I have cousins who are 10 years younger than me who have bfs/gfs.

I don't go to any family gatherings at all.

I don’t care if you all think this is cucked but I in all honestly can’t blame women for not wanting me when there are so many taller, better looking, more well-adjusted and not fucked up guys out there available to them. Or at least better looking. Why go with someone like me? Why would my looksmatch or lower want me when superior men are available? Sure, Chads might not commit and only do hookups but at least these women can date normie to upper-tier normie guys. If a woman who was ugly and a total loser like me can be in a relationship with a well-adjusted 6’2 guy (maybe not Chad but still quite decent), there is zero reason for me to ever be considered.

I don’t even want to force a woman to be with me. A government given gf like in the memes would probably suck, and an arraigned marriage would as well. Because she would never be happy with me, like me, be attracted to me. Why would I want to be with someone who doesn’t like me that I like them? Why would I wanna have sex with a woman who deep down doesn’t want to with me?

Like even if rape or sexual slavery were legal I wouldn’t do it because none of those would give me what I want. I don’t want to force a girl to be with me. And this isn’t even mentioning the moral issues I have with those things (yeah I think rape and sexual slavery/trafficking are horrible things, deal with it). Like I still find what ISIS did to Yazidi women to be fucking disgusting. Yeah probably very unpopular here but I don’t give a shit. I just want to be loved and wanted. Which will never happen. So I’ll just have to learn to accept it or end my life.

And I sure as hell am never gonna go ER. Because like Raphaël from Houellebecq’s Whatever once said, “Blood changes nothing.”

Maybe you think I’m trying to get crumbs of pussy or appealing to IT, but I’m not. I’m not that dumb enough to think that shit would even work, and IT can go fuck themselves, I don’t care about them. I am just speaking from my heart.

God I feel really down right now. Idk why I ever read this manga. Whole thing always kinda saddened me since I knew I would never expedience the relationship and friend stuff in school like everyone in the story has, but this latest scene just hurt.

I don’t feel any woman on the planet would ever wanna be so intimate with me. Whether with sex, spending time, cuddling, building a life together. Face it, I’m doomed to coming home to an empty home every night for the rest of my life. No wife to happily greet when I get home. No kids to hug and kiss when they excitedly run to me when they see daddy’s home. No friends to share deep bonds with and make memories with. My life should have never happened. Some of it’s my fault, some of it due to being born without the cards to play in the game of life.

God I feel really down right now. Idk why I ever read this manga. Whole thing always kinda saddened me since I knew I would never expedience the relationship and friend stuff in school like everyone in the story has, but this latest scene just hurt.

I don’t feel any woman on the planet would ever wanna be so intimate with me. Whether with sex, spending time, cuddling, building a life together. Face it, I’m doomed to coming home to an empty home every night for the rest of my life. No wife to happily greet when I get home. No kids to hug and kiss when they excitedly run to me when they see daddy’s home. No friends to share deep bonds with and make memories with. My life should have never happened. Some of it’s my fault, some of it due to being born without the cards to play in the game of life.
⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿ ⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼ ⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼ ⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

A
⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿ ⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼ ⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼ ⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
Amogus?!

Yeah and if the girl in your pfp was real she would not even acknowledge you and go for a Chad
Waifu cope is not good

Yep, there is a reason I hate anime with sex between couples. Sometimes it is acceptable if I feel the character is relatable but overpowered chad getting women is bullshit and studios should stay away from that. If the character is alpha I drop the anime.That is why I dropped DintheFraxx.
Especially one that is short, ugly, shy, and socially awkward like me
Ahh yes the old "why me". Lets be honest, if you were a woman those things would not disqualify you, if fact if you were virgin up to 30s men would accept you and treasure you. It all comes down to the fact you were not born with a hole. I am not sure how old you are but as you get to your 30s it seems like interests in school girls became more important.

That series is shit though, and Emilia is a useless bitch. Only one salvageable is blue haired.

horimiya is so brutal. knew about the manga for awhile but only tried to watch the anime and it hurts so much. their relationship seems so real at times it makes me want to cry.

horimiya is so brutal. knew about the manga for awhile but only tried to watch the anime and it hurts so much. their relationship seems so real at times it makes me want to cry.
It also hurts because the male protagonist is a shy, awkward but really nice guy, but because he’s tall, good looking and has a bad boy look with his tats and piercings, he gets Hori.
Yep, there is a reason I hate anime with sex between couples. Sometimes it is acceptable if I feel the character is relatable but overpowered chad getting women is bullshit and studios should stay away from that. If the character is alpha I drop the anime.That is why I dropped DintheFraxx.

Ahh yes the old "why me". Lets be honest, if you were a woman those things would not disqualify you, if fact if you were virgin up to 30s men would accept you and treasure you. It all comes down to the fact you were not born with a hole. I am not sure how old you are but as you get to your 30s it seems like interests in school girls became more important.

That series is shit though, and Emilia is a useless bitch. Only one salvageable is blue haired.
Thing is tho in terms of personality, Shirogane isn’t really Chad. Tho cuz he’s way taller than her, and also the president, Kaguya wants him.

And about Darling: are you talking about Kokoro, probably the nicest girl of the parasites, leaving Futoshi (the fatcel), who was also similarly nice, to become the asshole but good looking Mitsuru and eventually had sex with him and had a kid after discovering sex in that book she got in the beach ep? Yeah that hurt bad as well (especially since Futoshi had to get with Ikuko, who not only was a lesbian who only wanted Ichigo but never even developed a platonic friendship with the guy). At least he got a qt wife she had a kid in the end.

I'm stopped reading/watching romcom series

Unless it’s Scum’s Wish. That series is degenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.