Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The latest absurdities in my "psychotherapy" sessions

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
1. The therapist first said “no” to the idea of racial differences between Whites and Blacks (gaslighting me), but in a later session fundamentally affirmed it under the paternalistic theory that Black behavior is aberrant due to a dysfunctional environment which they cannot control.

The onus of control for Black people is apparently the paternalistic liberal who feels responsible for their environment like a parent would for their children's. While it’s true that Black people are inherently child-like in terms of their faculties, one need not pretend to be their parent. For they are foul progeny indeed.

2. The therapist immediately assumed that my thinking about a given situation was delusional or paranoid, even though upon providing details, he admitted that I’m right. Namely, the therapist feels threatened when I denounce money-making schemes in the medical industry, because he is a purveyor of one.

The therapist has a grudge against insurance companies in particular for not funding what he terms “higher standards of care.” Hopefully in a state-run medical system, higher standards of care would entail the redundancy of his occupation.

3. The therapist explains basic dynamics with stultified rhetoric. The mechanistic and pseudo-scientific language makes me feel uncomfortable, although it is presumably meant to give him an air of expertise, and mystify experience as something to be interpreted by him, rather than something that's empirically evident.

4. The therapist repeats things that I’ve previously negated in order to overcome my obsistance through attrition, such as the concept of “deep breathing” for anxiety.

Note that anxiety is more practically alleviated in this fashion through exercise (which effectively results in deep breathing), rather than sedentary meditation. In fact, the source of most of my ills is precisely an estrogen-effused sedentary existence -- which psychotherapy and its methods are only emblematic of.

Last edited:
That guy sounds like a moron and is just in it for the money.

In a profession that pathologizes the entire population ("everybody needs therapy"), and tells them that their problems are internal rather than external, it's amazing that Black people and their externalizing behaviors would be an exception to this.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

I think it has to do with the fact that psychology allows you to externalize blame onto someone or something so long as it's "toxic" (i.e. not soy and with a claim to authority that competes with the psycho-medical paradigm, such as that of the family/patriarch or boyfriend/husband). Indeed, what is the phrase "Black Lives Matter" if not a therapeutic vow for "validity" in the face of "toxicity?"

"Toxicity" is the soy equivalent of "degeneracy" and "validity" is the soy equivalent of "purity" :feelskek:

Last edited:
JFL at being able to play along with such retardation, compensation or not.. How far along the process of procuring NEETbux are you? Is it even going well for what it is?

JFL at being able to play along with such retardation, compensation or not.. How far along the process of procuring NEETbux are you? Is it even going well for what it is?
I have NEETbux already but in order to continue receiving them I need "treatment."

Therapymaxxing is worth it in this respect, but it's astounding to contemplate just how soy it is and how our clownworld reveres it.

Last edited:
Therapists and psychiatrists are only for the mentally weak willed. I've seen therapists in my youth where I've caused them to move to other states, request job transfers, or just mentally break down, every single one. None of them could handle me.

After all that I finally realized they purely exist to reinforce societal political norms and authority, they're not there to make you better, they exist purely to make you want to socially conform to the rest of society, that and prescribe pills to you just to keep you mentally sedated.

Last edited:
Therapists and psychiatrists are only for the mentally weak willed. I've seen therapists in my youth where I've caused them to move to other states, request job transfers, or just mentally break down, every single one. None of them could handle me.

After all that I finally realized they purely exist to reinforce societal political norms and authority, they're not there to make you better, they exist purely to make you want to socially conform to the rest of society, that and prescribe pills to you just to keep you mentally sedated.
Therapy is a co-dependent relationship between weak willed fags or women, and that's if your therapist isn't an outright abuser.

Atavistic Autist