Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The last year just went right into the garbage. 0 joy, 0 benefits, 0 progress.

will i make it?

• yes. you can do t.

• dont lie to yourself, you'll be here next year too.

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
1 year ago i rage qutited my job. i had a really good job with good pay in one of the big IT companies. it was a small role but for someone like me (didnt go to school yet) it was very good and amazing pay. anyway depression and liar boss got me and i quitted.
since i rage quitted, all went bad

i had 3 friends, all from HS. they treated me bad (well thats how pussy-haves act to FA's) and i just told them to fuck off, we didnt talk for the last year.
so i legit have no friends. only 1-2 that live far from me and i saw them 2 times this year.
didnt work at all this year.
barely did workouts.
my car is becoming garbage.
i spent alot of money.
my mental state is much worse.
still kissless virgin ofcourse.

the only good thing i did was really tried my best in uni entry tests. i want to start computer science degree this september, i'll only know if i got accepted in 2 weeks. the odds are 50-50 to my opinion. if ill get a no i have another 50-50 option in other uni.

legit 1 year to the GARBAGE. i cant believe this shit. at 22-23 most people fuck and party and travel whenever they can. i just stayed

but i cant cuz i was borned ugly.

the few next coming months are pretty much my last attempt to have a liveable life.
if ill get in uni, ill do my best to looksmax. next month ill go to some private doctor to remove my moles (i got 2 very ugly on my fact. each of them drop 1 point seriously. the problem one of them is really flat and will leave a scar.)
will move out in about 2 months and start to live my own life.
living with my family is full of stress so i hope living alone will make my mental state better. also it will be easier to workout and eat healthy.

but this is just my plan. if the history taught me something is that my plans always go wrong.
i will probaly have a meltdown soon. i think this is my rope year tbh, but ill still try with all the energy i got left.

anyway, the last year was the most garbage useless year of all my life, even aids kids in africa had more fun.

Kids in Africa are happier than you because by in large they aren't burdened with the same intense social pressures to achieve and consume that you are. That's part of your problem, far from all of it I imagine, but an important part. Maybe it's time to step up your no fucks given, soggy bottom LDAR game to the next level.

Kids in Africa are happier than you because by in large they aren't burdened with the same intense social pressures to achieve and consume that you are. That's part of your problem, far from all of it I imagine, but an important part. Maybe it's time to step up your no fucks given, soggy bottom LDAR game to the next level.
also, they can r' foids all day.

i think you'll make it bro

You'll be here next year but hope you get into Uni.

Try alcohol or drugs

Once you join incels.co, you're here forever.

yeah you fucked up if that job payed well. im too low iq for anything like that.

Its always been like this for me. Years go by, soon they become decades. Nothing changes. I cant remember any good memories in last 10 years. Every year I hoped some miraculous event will happen. That I will escape but nothing has come. Nothing will come. Nothing can even come.

Its always been like this for me. Years go by, soon they become decades. Nothing changes. I cant remember any good memories in last 10 years. Every year I hoped some miraculous event will happen. That I will escape but nothing has come. Nothing will come. Nothing can even come.
right in the feels homie.

at 22-23 most people fuck and party and travel whenever they can. i just stayed

... Or working 2-3 jobs supporting their parents or wife and kids trying to lift their family away from poverty...

I'm happy I don't have normie problems :) I just support myself and my parents can screw themselves. Abusive pieces of filth. Glad I'm hundreds of miles away from them