Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The last time I was happy

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Was 2 years ago, when I was at class with a female friend of mine. We were chatting while waiting for the lesson to start. I told her a story about a teleporting teacher and she started laughing uncontrollalb. She found it so funny that she grabbed my hand and showed me a picture of her dog.

Touch by a female is the most heavenous feeling on earth. No amount of drugs and alcochol can beat it. I felt electricity shooting through my body the moment moment she made contact. I got such a high from it, I was in a state of euphoria for the rest of the class. I don't even want to imagine what sex feels like. We are missing out on the best things in life.

I don't remember the last time specifically but I vaguely remember being a very happy kid at some times with the odd rough patch.

I cant even remember the last time a touched a female that wasn't one of my relatives
Elementary maybe?

I cant even remember the last time a touched a female that wasn't one of my relatives
Elementary maybe?
Some hot foid held my hand during class. I legit oneitisd her after that. Fucking pathetic excuse of a human being I am

It was my childhood

Was 2 years ago, when I was at class with a female friend of mine. We were chatting while waiting for the lesson to start. I told her a story about a teleporting teacher and she started laughing uncontrollalb. She found it so funny that she grabbed my hand and showed me a picture of her dog.

Touch by a female is the most heavenous feeling on earth. No amount of drugs and alcochol can beat it. I felt electricity shooting through my body the moment moment she made contact. I got such a high from it, I was in a state of euphoria for the rest of the class. I don't even want to imagine what sex feels like. We are missing out on the best things in life.
What dog was it?

_incelinside said:
Some hot foid held my hand during class. I legit oneitisd her after that. Fucking pathetic excuse of a human being I am
i get a legit high from notifications here

When I was younger and didnt care about females or lack of affection as much. Would play games with cousin and pretend to do wrestling moves on each other. Also ppl were kinder. When you get older it feels like everyone is a lot more hostile.

i havent been happy since i discovered girls

newcel997 said:
i havent been happy since i discovered girls
i used to cope by saying i dont need them
but im still KHV loser about to graduate college, society is unforgiving

Hey, atleast you can make female friends. Not all that bad for ya

i used to cope by saying i dont need them
but im still KHV loser about to graduate college, society is unforgiving

I'm about to graduate as well. Strong feels.

Last time I was happy was when I caught Mewtwo in Pokemon Red version. Just LOL

I don't think I have the ability to be happy. Like as in chemically there is something wrong with my dopamine. Or maybe I have just never experienced happiness so I don't know what it feels like.

2015 back when i had nothing to worry about and all was good.

Why am i a cuck?

numale mode.

I've never been happy.

15 16 when consuming media still cut it

This is depressing me shit, I’m fucking weak I can’t believe I’ve been reading posts on this site daily and am still going lol

she grabbed my hand

Now try to imagine an attractive woman that wants to share her life with you. That is what the 7/10 looks and above men can get with ease.

Now try to imagine an attractive woman that wants to share her life with you. That is what the 7/10 looks and above men can get with ease.
Time to rope

Never had a female touch my hand like that. They've only ever patted me on the head. You're friendzoned while I'm dogzoned.
I was about to go on a date with her at some point but cancelled it because I knew the friednzone was inevitable

I was about to go on a date with her at some point but cancelled it because I knew the friednzone was inevitable
2772052540_09191af635_b.jpg

Hey u got validated by a femoid, u are not incel probably volcel

Suicide fuel to know the friendzone is your destiny. It's gonna keep on happening.
It didn't happen though cause I cancelled the date. At that point I was sure she would fuck me but late ron I realized i didnt stand a chance

It didn't happen though cause I cancelled the date. At that point I was sure she would fuck me but late ron I realized i didnt stand a chance
You made the mistake here. That sucks but it's not the same as her canceling on you.

canceling on date.

I wasn't very attracted to her at the time and only wanted to have sex with her. I actually canceeled the date because I wanted to fuck her ASAP and I didn't want to waste time talking and walking with her.

If that made you happy, imagine what a full blown girlfriend would do.
This is why "a relationship wouldn't cure your depression" is utter bullshit, for most of us it would.

I wasn't very attracted to her at the time and only wanted to have sex with her. I actually canceeled the date because I wanted to fuck her ASAP and I didn't want to waste time talking and walking with her.
Fakecel OUT.

If that made you happy, imagine what a full blown girlfriend would do.
This is why "a relationship wouldn't cure your depression" is utter bullshit, for most of us it would.
Girlfriend is everything and anyone who says other wise should get executed