Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The last time I met a foid that was single I was 16 years old, I'm 23 now

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Not only we do not have any chance, as there are no more single foids to dream in having a chance, those who are single are in tinder to fuck chads, lol at people saying "femcels"

Every girl I know has a boyfriend. None of the guys I know has a girlfriend. Something doesn't add up here

in 7 years you're a black wizzard

Every girl I know has a boyfriend. None of the guys I know has a girlfriend. Something doesn't add up here
We are the evolutionary failures that don't get to mate

It's really that bad huh? Fuck this World. It needs a nuclear holocaust. NOW :feelsree:

I see this everyday as well, average looking guys that are singles for a long time, bad looking foids with 6/10 boyfriends and husbands, something really fucked up everything

16 year old girls are no longer virgins anymore

We are the evolutionary failures that don't get to mate

I made a post here stating this and everyone kept saying "but ugly women get to mate" Yes that's the difference between men and women. Women will always be able to choose their mate even if they are ugly (ugly women just have less options but they still got options) while ugly men rot away and kill themselves. It's caused by both human nature and the liberalization of the mid 20th century and onward.

I see this everyday as well, average looking guys that are singles for a long time, bad looking foids with 6/10 boyfriends and husbands, something really fucked up everything
chads and successful 45+ year old divorcee men spinning plates

if she's single she's fucked up badly in both the looks and the mental departments, so bad they can't even be one of the bottom tier plates

Foids are mini celebrities in the post-Instagram era. Every foid has legions of 6’4” guys waiting for their turns to fill her holes.

Single women don't exist. They all have one night stands with Chads they met on Tinder/discos. Foids would rather die alone waiting for Chad to commint than marry their looksmatches.

Girls are never single after childhood. They're either married, in a relationship of some kind or riding the cock carousel.

Girls are never single after childhood. They're either married, in a relationship of some kind or riding the cock carousel.
They can't be single. They exist only as a member of some kind of couple. It's like if they are an empty mecha and Chad is the pilot.

True, even when I was 16 there were a lot of girls that had boyfriends at that age, today the age I would see a single foid for the last time would probably be 13

Really? I find the opposite! This is the big problem for me! I feel like the lone loser who just can’t meet a girl who likes him! Every guy I know has a girlfriend. It’s JUST me who doesn’t. I have never touched a girl in a romantic way. Ever.

They can't be single. They exist only as a member of some kind of couple. It's like if they are an empty mecha and Chad is the pilot.
:lul::lul::lul:

Only Chad can synchronize with the EVA.

True, even when I was 16 there were a lot of girls that had boyfriends at that age, today the age I would see a single foid for the last time would probably be 13
That's probably why the AoC here is 14. Just in time to stop you from pulling off a "just be first".

jfl at going for your agematch