Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever wondered why the age of consent is far above puberty, "pedo" paranoia is everywhere, but at the same time young girls are endorsed to be sluts?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
This is because JUST BE FIRST IS FUCKING LEGIT!

I was walking with a friend today and he met with his (only) ex girlfriend. I have mentioned this friend before here: he's incel tier through and through. Manlet, pot belly, acne scars worse than mine, I give him roughly the same rating I have, 4/10. Maybe 4,5 because at least he's not balding significantly.

But when he dated that girl, she was like 13 and he was around 17. This was long time ago, she's about 23 now and he's 27. She was a virgin, he was her first, and he was dumb enough to let that relationship end because he was into PUA and wanted to approach other chicks, as well as having an onitis in another girl.

It's unbelievable how that girl treated my friend. They're not even close anymore but when she talked with her, her eyes sparkled, she treated him super well and you could see she was generally interested in what he has to say. She's not super pretty but definitely above him, I'd rate her around 5,5/10. Womanlet and some weird features, as well as not much body, but definitely doable.

It's not normal that a 22 yo 5,5/10 girl would treat an incel tier older male like my friend, who isn't even her friend anymore, that way.

JUST BE FIRST IS LEGIT. A girl will always respect and admire the first guy who dicked her, even if his looks declined into those of a subhuman incel (he was a little better before, like 5/10).

THE BEST WAY TO ACQUIRE A DECENT GIRL WHO'LL LOVE AND RESPECT YOU IS BEING THE FIRST GUY TO DICK A VERY YOUNG VIRGIN GIRL.

The elites clearly want to destroy the family, that's why they raised the AoC and at the same time pushed young foids into being sluts and wasting themselves through high school and specially college years. An older guy already knows how fucking difficult it is to get a good girl would never let go of a girl like that like my young friend naively did. Younger guys are less stable partners for girls, that's why young Chads and Tyrones are allowed to destroy the pussies of JBs but you as an adult stable guy can't even kiss one.

it might be over for most 13-14 year old girls nowadays

it might be over for most 13-14 year old girls nowadays
Sadly, true. Things changed, that girl was a virgin at 13 but this was 10 years ago, pre Tinder and pre 2.0. internet.

Here the AoC is 14, even at that age it's already difficult to find a truly inexperienced girl. 100% over for americels and others from places with crazy high AoCs.

Last edited:
lol i saw the title before i saw your nickname. hahaha and i already knew it was you hahaha

Just be first theory has been well-established. But if you're a truecel, you will never be anyone's first.

you really cant get away from young girls? can you? your fucking sick

:lul: Bluepill cuck spotted. They're not "young girls" if they are ready to have sex.

We live in an age where we are the most "sexually liberated" but male sexuality has never been more shamed (metoo, cant date 18 year olds, muh male privilege, muh entitled to sex, muh rape culture, etc)

We live in an age where we are the most "sexually liberated" but male sexuality has never been more shamed (metoo, cant date 18 year olds, muh male privilege, muh entitled to sex, muh rape culture, etc)
Haiai queue.

do you understand what your saying right. so a 13 year old girl isnt 13 anymore if she's had sex, You are truly special

Exactly, she's a fucking whore if she had sex at 13. JFL if you think she's still a kid. Now go fuck off back to cucktears.

Your last shot is right before you turn 18. After that it's over. If you can't fuck a virgin before 18, you never will. No woman after 18 is virgin and even if they claim to be virgins they all sucked dick or took it up the ass.

Yeah

And stop thinking 14 yo girls are perfect.
The peak of beauty is around 22 for a girl, not 14 or 12

do you understand what your saying right. so a 13 year old girl isnt 13 anymore if she's had sex, You are truly special

She is clearly not a child anymore. By the way, most young females tend to dress slutty. A slut should be seen and treated as a slut.

I thought this cuckqueer soyfag got b& for whiteknighting a month ago.
It's not even about "muh pedophilia", you're obviously a bluepilled redditfag.

Giga cope, facial beauty peaks at 14-17.

Your last shot is right before you turn 18. After that it's over. If you can't fuck a virgin before 18, you never will. No woman after 18 is virgin and even if they claim to be virgins they all sucked dick or took it up the ass.
You can in the sense it's physically possible. The only thing in your way (besides your incel looks) are the cucked laws.

Yeah

Even if you think a foid's prime is her early twenties, it would still be better to acquire a wife while far younger. Marriages are supposed to be for life and you get all her fertile years that way. A 22 year old girl will already have subpar fertility in less than 10 years.

still a young girl in its still wrong take it as you want ? shit get me banned couldnt careless not gonna be apart of a group of pedophiles that openly talk about wanting younge underaged girls

If she's old enough to have sex, she's a fucking whore and not a kid anymore. You don't know what pedophilia is, retard. Pedophilia = attraction to pre-pubescent people. JFL if you think 13 year old whores who have sex are pre-pubescent. :lul::lul::lul:

still a young girl in its still wrong take it as you want ? shit get me banned couldnt careless not gonna be apart of a group of pedophiles that openly talk about wanting younge underaged girls
>whaaa men want young women, how terrible, think of the "children"
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I thought this cuckqueer soyfag got b& for whiteknighting a month ago.
It's not even about "muh pedophilia", you're obviously a bluepilled redditfag.
Unfortunately he(she?) was only temporarily banned. I know he or she would come back to moralfag in my threads :feelsseriously:

I find 20-23 yo a lot better than 15-18 personally

For sure

They go downhill after 17, facially speaking. They're still attractive during their 20s but not as attractive as they used to be.

Peak at 22yo...
I'm not into nasal folds.

Peak at 22yo...

They start getting those after 17. That's why facial beauty peaks at 14-17 (for white women anyways).

They go downhill after 17, facially speaking. They're still attractive during their 20s but not as attractive as they used to be.

Nearly all brunettes l know were better at 20-22 than before that age.
If you speak for blonds or "chataîn" (french word for half blond), in that case yes after 20 it decreases very fast...

"just be first theory"

a curry and a brazil guy are pro pedo. what a surprise. and i am a nazi? haha the white supremacist and his nazirules. ok i understand. sorry for my german rules. i dont want to offend you. but when you really go this way and you want to come to europe and speak about german girls ( @Mainländer) than wtf you expect from us? on one side i understand you but you need to stop to think about underage girls when you are over 30. and fucking dont be offended by this.

Peak at 22yo...
At 22 the average foid has already taken so much dick she must have even throat and womb folds.

They start getting those after 17. That's why facial beauty peaks at 14-17 (for white women anyways).
Yeah.
I bet he is from there.
Most redditors never had a life in high school.

It's over for roastie cucks

At 22 the average foid has already taken so much dick she must have even throat and womb folds.

Yes that is true. After 22 it's too late, they all compare guys to their exs

Nearly all brunettes l know were better at 20-22 than before that age.
If you speak for blonds or "chataîn" (french word for half blond), in that case yes after 20 it decreases very fast...

Nope, I have included brunettes as well; not just blondes/redheads. They are still attractive in their 20s but not as attractive as they were in their mid to late teens.
Yeah.
I bet he is from there.
Most redditors never had a life in high school.

Haha, very true. JFL at bluepilled cucks who don't even know what the term "pedophilia" means.

a curry and a brazil guy are pro pedo. what a surprise. and i am a nazi? haha the white supremacist and his nazirules. ok i understand. sorry for my german rules. i dont want to offend you. but when you really go this way and you want to come to europe and speak about german girls ( @Mainländer) than wtf you expect from us? on one side i understand you but you need to stop to think about underage girls when you are over 30. and fucking dont be offended by this.
I don't really get your post. Of course I didn't tell everyone in Germany I think 13-14 yo girls are attractive. I was surrounded by normies I didn't trust one bit. Not even my father tbh (although he's not a cuck and finds young girls attracted, not sure if that much young though).

And no, I won't stop thinking about them. No one can control my thoughts.

I would add that if you Germans were marrying young girls instead of letting them be career focused sluts who only want to reproduce at 35 or something, Germany wouldn't have the smaller birth rate in pretty much the whole world and wouldn't be slowly conquered by Muslims (who are uncucked as fuck and see nothing wrong in dicking young girls).

and he was dumb enough to let that relationship end because he was into PUA and wanted to approach other chicks, as well as having an onitis in another girl.
Some guys always overestimate themselves :feelscry:

You're a pedophile as soon as you turn 18 and are still attracted to teenagers :soy::soy::soy::bluepill: even though pedophilia means being attracted to 10 and under.
If you're 17 and feel attraction towards 15 year olds it's all fine and dandy, but on the very same day you turn 18 you're only allowed to be attracted to 18+ year olds otherwise le have a seat amirite xDDD
Even if you still look like a fucking teenager at 20+, you're a pedophile if you're attracted to women who look as old as you :feelsseriously:

Your brain undergoes a dramatic change between years 17 and 20 :bluepill: TEEEHEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

You can't even use the term "pedo" correctly, JFL at your low IQ. Look up what pedophilia is first before you try using words you don't know. :lul:

@Mainländer your threads are always a success story.
Guests: 36)

But you can.
True. But I see no reason to.

The AoC here is 14. I don't plan on going for foids younger than that, but that is a good age already. The only thing in my way are my looks and baldness really. I have a Chadlite friend who's just 6 months younger than me and bangs 14-18 sluts often.

You're a pedophile as soon as you turn 18 and are still attracted to teenagers :soy::soy::soy::bluepill: even though pedophilia means being attracted to 10 and under.
If you're 17 and feel attraction towards 15 year olds it's all fine and dandy, but on the very same day you turn 18 you're only allowed to be attracted to 18+ year olds otherwise le have a seat amirite xDDD

Your brain undergoes a dramatic change between years 17 and 20 :bluepill:

Or: you pedo!! She's only 17 years, 364 days and 59 minutes old!!!!!! Oh, she just turned 18 after I screeched? It's totally okay now!

Fucking normies are retarded. :lul::lul:

@Mainländer your threads are always a success story.
Guests: 36)
People are subconsciously attracted to the truth, a truth so few are brave enough to say.

Or: you pedo!! She's only 17 years, 364 days and 59 minutes old!!!!!! Oh, she just turned 18 after I screeched? It's totally okay now!

Fucking normies are retarded. :lul::lul:
There has to be a limit, sweety even if it's a completely arbitrary number. It's 18 because me and my feminist/kike friends said so 100 years ago. It should be 21 now that I think about it. UGH, think of all the old creepy (sub8) men who date young women. GROSS.

Or: you pedo!! She's only 17 years, 364 days and 59 minutes old!!!!!! You can't even peck kiss her!!!! Oh, she just turned 18 after I screeched? She can be throatfucked by a 50 yo guy on Facial Abuse for the world to see now
More like that.

Dude, but there has to be a limit, sweety even if it's a completely arbitrary number. It's 18 because me and my feminist/kike friends said so.

:lul:lul::lul: Sweaty, don't you know you are supposed to be an NPC?

There has to be a limit, sweety even if it's a completely arbitrary number. It's 18 because me and my feminist/kike friends said so 100 years ago. It should be 21 now that I think about it. UGH, think of all the old creepy (sub8) men who date young women. GROSS.
The logical limit is puberty. The end of puberty is an indisputable sign she can take a cock, although she probably already could a bit earlier.
Don't fall for that alt-cuck propaganda. Also, Muslims don't exist, it's Islamic people. Learn the difference.
Sorry for my ignorance, but tbh I do want Europe to be conquered by them, they deserved to win because they played to win while whites played like cucks.

i have no more energy .. just nuke this world please. please just one good atomic bomb

i have no more energy .. just nuke this world please. please just one good atomic bomb

Yes, let's rid the world of bluepilled cucks like you who don't know what the word pedophilia means and when to use it.

The logical limit is puberty. The end of puberty is an indisputable sign she can take a cock, although she probably already could a bit earlier.

Sorry for my ignorance, but tbh I do want Europe to be conquered by them, they deserved to win because they played to win while whites played like cucks.
Umm, sweety, women are precious creatures and young women are only reserved for 17 and under Chads (and some older Chads teehee, but we don't talk about that.)
There's a huge difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old girl. Yes, yes, I know women enter puberty significantly earlier than males, but you're still a sick fuck for being attracted to teenage girls. Disgusting pedo teehee. How can you be attracted to 16 year olds? Like, they're so immature and shallow unlike adult women.

Ignore all the studies showing over 50% of adult males get a boner by looking at pictures of teenage girls. It's fake science, sweety and all it proves is that men are inherently sick because TEEHEE.