Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The last Stage of swallowing the blackpill

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
The last Stage of swallowing the blackpill is realizing this is the way it should be.

In nature, guess who gets females? the strongest male, birds? the most colorful one and the one who sings the best, peacocks? the most aesthetically pleasing ones with the brightest tails, its like that with most species, do you really think humans changed? You are either born an alpha slayer or a loser, we got the bottom end of the stick, we were not meant to reproduce. It's natural selection, this is the hardest thing to accept, especially if you are young because you see all your buddies slaying while girls ignore you, it simply wasn't meant to happen, either cheat and looksmax your way through it or lay down and ROT buddy boyo.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbeoV5ANNI[/video] 
just lol @ us sub humans

Lol, if you're talking about "muh nature" then this situation would eventually lead to rape being legalized. There were periods in which only small amounts of men reproduced. Men responded with rape as a result, and as human civilization progressed, patriarchal values became the norm.

Proposition: The more similar the two sexes of a species appear, the more monogamous they are.

We ask ourselves: Do men and women look similar?

Answer: No.

Conclusion: Our species is not meant to be monogamous.

KyloRen said:
Preposition: The more similar the two sexes of a species appear, the more monogamous they are.

We ask ourselves: Do men and women look similar?

Answer: No.

Conclusion: Our species is not meant to be monogamous.

This is a WMD level blackpill fam. You ruined whatever was left of my night.

/pol/cel said:
This is a WMD level blackpill fam. You ruined whatever was left of my night.

It's called Sexual Dimorphism.

The good thing about being human is that we can "overturn" these intrinsic, primal, desires. We just need strong leadership from men around the world.

KyloRen said:
It's called Sexual Dimorphism.

The good thing about being human is that we can "overturn" these intrinsic, primal, desires. We just need strong leadership from men around the world.

I know what SD is and it still depresses me greatly. As for overcoming our primal instincts I dont believe we will because people are selfish and myopic and want to live like animals.

/pol/cel said:
I know what SD is and it still depresses me greatly. As for overcoming our primal instincts I dont believe we will because people are selfish and myopic and want to live like animals.

Perhaps not entirely. But we can try to mitigate its effects.

The last stage is going ER

We all realize we are not good enough by modern FHOs increasingly high standards.

We never had a chance.