Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the last problem

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
2022 05 27 5

i think i am getting it but this one is being an asshat

dont know how anyone can give a shit about gay math

chads dont do math jfl. math is for loser nerds bro

sorry that you are a loser inkwel doing math equations bro. im a real chad because i dont do gay math shits.
a nigger beats you in iq points

but dont sweat about it i have autism so im supposed to have a higher iq :feelsUgh:

a nigger beats you in iq points

but dont sweat about it i have autism so im supposed to have a higher iq :feelsUgh:
lol nigga you sitting over there doing math equations while i leave that inkwel shit to you :feelshaha:

whos higher in iq now nigga

lol nigga you sitting over there doing math equations while i leave that inkwel shit to you :feelshaha:

whos higher in iq now nigga
2x+x what is it? dont look it up :feelskek:

2x+x what is it? dont look it up :feelskek:
3x if i remember 9th grade correctly. Also math isnt IQ because its not something that can really be intuitively figured out. The people that "find out" new math shit still are up to date with the current level of advancement.

For example, if you had some 10 year old with 160iq that wasnt exposed to any math at all for some reason and then put some theoretical calculus problem infront of him, he wouldnt be able to solve it because he dossnt know what the symbols mean, how youre supposed to go about it, etc.

IQ would better be shown by something that can be deduced without needing to be told the rules of the subject. For example, that doing math equations is for autistic pussy-free losers while real chads dont do gay math shit:feelshaha: