Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The last "friend" I had is now ghosting me

PocoLoco

PocoLoco

Senegal rek
I knew him since I was 5 and grew up in the same neighborhood
We started being close 2 years ago and this year we were playing vg all night
But honestly, I feel free more than anything else because one thing I hate the most is dishonesty which this guy was
He was always talking down on me even if he was gaining nothing from it
I will probably miss the nights we spent together but that's it
From now I'm all alone

I knew him since I was 5 and grew up in the same neighborhood
We started being close 2 years ago and this year we were playing vg all night
But honestly, I feel free more than anything else because one thing I hate the most is dishonesty which this guy was
He was always talking down on me even if he was gaining nothing from it
I will probably miss the nights we spent together but that's it
From now I'm all alone
Same shit happened to me. Many people experience this

Fuck bro I feel you. No one gives a fuck about you when your at your lowest
Exactly
When I went to Estonia for erasmus, nobody but my mom checked on me while I was so depressed that I wasn't even leaving my room and by extension prolly fucked my life up
On the other hand I was always checking up on him and ask about how he was doing.
But yeah ig I wasn't worth it

Exactly
When I went to Estonia for erasmus, nobody but my mom checked on me while I was so depressed that I wasn't even leaving my room and by extension prolly fucked my life up
On the other hand I was always checking up on him and ask about how he was doing.
But yeah ig I wasn't worth it
He weren’t a real friend and you better off without him but even if I say that. You’ll probably still miss the good times and gloss over the bad times. Our memories only mostly try to remember good things. It’s playing tricks. Js don’t worry about anything

He weren’t a real friend and you better off without him but even if I say that. You’ll probably still miss the good times and gloss over the bad times. Our memories only mostly try to remember good things. It’s playing tricks. Js don’t worry about anything
Yeah, it will pass anyway since I got used to it
Thanks for the support

My life in a nutshell as a sperg.
Even the ugliest most subhuman retarded niggers have friends and go out, while i got outcasted and forced to live into EXTREME isolation.

GG