Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The Las Vegas shooter is still the killer king as of 2022. ☠️

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
The recent 2022 massacres Have had respectable counts of at least double digit numbers. Unlike Elliot Rogers who ironically completely botched his rampage dispite him being regularly referenced to when acknowledging mass shooter's.

But when it comes to sheer numbers the Las Vegas shooter is undoubtedly the king of killers and I suspect he'll remain the top shooter for a very long time if not indefinitely. As in order to top him you'll need one hell of perfect scenerio.

The guy was ready for war, had plenty of guns and target a concert on a Las Vegas star lit night. He had a perfect angle of attack and was able to sneak in all his guns in due to him being an old white guy. [UWSL]so he wasn't looked at suspiciously while carrying his weapons up the hotel. [/UWSL]

It all resulted in the single biggest mass shooting in United States history! I highly doubt such a scenerio will ever be accomplished again by any shooter. Indeed the Las Vegas massacre stands at the top of the corpse pile and it remains to be seen if he'll ever be dethroned from his bloody crown...

with this join date I think that everything you say it's true

Breivik begs to differ

If those retards in Las Vegas didn't wanna die they should've had better taste in music. :feelskek::feelskek:

with this join date I think that everything you say it's true

You joined in 2022 and have over 22k post's... Not sure what to think about that tbh.

Fake as fuck. The script writers even gave him an Asian gf, I suppose in order to make it seem more realistic.

Paddock and his Asian girlfriend

Jason Aldean ran off the stage, and survived - yet he never talks about what happened that night, or even mentions the "tragedy".

Jason Aldean never talks about what happened that night

Las Vegas still has not recovered economically from tourist being scared away from The Strip.

Haunted houses look more real

Breivik:2 more cm and in height alone, wouldve been chad in norwegian standards (183->185), and 77 lives couldve been saved. All it would have taken was some growth hormone pills. He woulve gotten female attention and he wouldnt have become angry. He didnt kill 77 ppl, the women in his youth who probably rejected him did. cause->effect. Cause IS effect

ye. quantity>quality. postmaxer xtreme
Na man I'm quality over quantity. Not interested in throw away posts about wifus... But it's all good. Yes I suppose I'm on og account at this point especially to you gen z squeakers.

But what was the motive behind the shootings?I bet he wasn't an incel since he had a gf

Ratio + Saint Cho better

you know, during the las vegas shooting, Stephen Paddock supposedly spent over 3,000 rounds of ammunition over the course of 10 minutes from 27 ar15s with bumpstocks despite the fact that that would require him to drop a gun after each 30 round magazine was emptied and videos from the survivors shows there was a non-stop stream of bullets with a firing much higher than a bumpstock is capable of producing shooting from multiple locations which shows to be an m240 lmgs. after the fbi took over the investigation his house somehow burnt down along with all the evidence and photos of his hotel room, where he shot from, show only about 50 spent shells years later, we still don't know his motivation and there was strangely no followup on the biggest mass shooting in U.S. history

He's more based than you

[UWSL]F[/UWSL][UWSL]ine didn't ask though, He's the one that brought up my join date... Highly irrelevant.[/UWSL]

I remember watching this. What a plan, holy.

The recent 2022 massacres Have had respectable counts of at least double digit numbers. Unlike Elliot Rogers who ironically completely botched his rampage dispite him being regularly referenced to when acknowledging mass shooter's.

But when it comes to sheer numbers the Las Vegas shooter is undoubtedly the king of killers and I suspect he'll remain the top shooter for a very long time if not indefinitely. As in order to top him you'll need one hell of perfect scenerio.

The guy was ready for war, had plenty of guns and target a concert on a Las Vegas star lit night. He had a perfect angle of attack and was able to sneak in all his guns in due to him being an old white guy. [UWSL]so he wasn't looked at suspiciously while carrying his weapons up the hotel. [/UWSL]

It all resulted in the single biggest mass shooting in United States history! I highly doubt such a scenerio will ever be accomplished again by any shooter. Indeed the Las Vegas massacre stands at the top of the corpse pile and it remains to be seen if he'll ever be dethroned from his bloody crown...

Mohammed Atta and the rest of the American Airlines flight 11 gang have way more. But I guess it was more of a team effort. :feelshehe:

Heil saint paddock, king of shooters

A lot of shooters tend to be bald or balding, coincidence? It seems their smv hits such a low that they lose empathy for others.

Ratio + Saint Cho better

you know, during the las vegas shooting, Stephen Paddock supposedly spent over 3,000 rounds of ammunition over the course of 10 minutes from 27 ar15s with bumpstocks despite the fact that that would require him to drop a gun after each 30 round magazine was emptied and videos from the survivors shows there was a non-stop stream of bullets with a firing much higher than a bumpstock is capable of producing shooting from multiple locations which shows to be an m240 lmgs. after the fbi took over the investigation his house somehow burnt down along with all the evidence and photos of his hotel room, where he shot from, show only about 50 spent shells years later, we still don't know his motivation and there was strangely no followup on the biggest mass shooting in U.S. history
There was a helicopter circling Mandalay Bay the entire time that’s where the shooting was actually coming from. This was glownigger hoax :feelsclown:

Paddocks me
(in video game)

Best psyop ever!

#thanksjews