Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The lack of hot women in gaming is starting to feel kind of oppressive and creepy

What do you think about this?

• It's not true and you are imagining it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I think it applies to other places too but gaming seems to be the main one.

It's weird because back in the '90s and so on it didn't really strike me as a positive that there were lots of hot women in video games. It was kind of neutral I guess? Like, they were nice to see for sure, but it could make the games look kind of tacky, which I found offputting. So it was a double-edged sword and could be done well or done poorly.

But... it's not nice to feel like your sexuality is being "oppressed", you know? It's nice to see hot women in games at least occasionally.

These days it's OK to like guys but not women, basically. I bet even lesbians dislike this to some degree XD

Yet simultaneously, the men look like this:

Ezgif 5 13b1e0ba37

Is it wrong that I'd rather have this:

Joanna perfect dark zero

What a weird world we live in right now, eh?

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2​

★★★
JoinedJun 28, 2018Posts3,751

i dont understand why u care about vidya when we live in a world full off disgusting peace off shit

Oh, it's that you think gaming is trivial?

yeah its just troons who seethe about a hot foid in a game and want it to be changed

There was a video on that same topic recently about how baldurs gate has literal bestiality and sex everywhere and it's all fine and dandy, but a standard hot girl for men to lust over makes people uncomfortable.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EamkQ3yRz3I&t=0s

You fags are about 2 decades too late to start complaining about a development none of you would have taken seriously when it started. You feel the need to ask if your sexuality being demonized everyhwere isn't kind of oppressive and creepy ? Maybe come back when you actually know what you think on the topic, instead of having to ask others for permission before you come to your own conclusion. How my sex became this cucked and braindamaged is beyond me.

Vast majority of Japanese games are consistent still... They have always made everyone attractive, man or woman.

Even mainstream ones, like Final Fantasy 16.

But western games are very much made with foids and faggots in mind... So you have your Chads, and your plain looking foids for female "gamers" to project themselves into.

It's the sexual revolution on a micro scale. Freeing women doesn't mean women are more sexual, but less sexual with the betas and more sexual with the Alphas. In the cultural space, they dress up for billy, dress down for Chad. We'd have more sexy women under moderate Christianity than late-stage liberalism.

There was a video on that same topic recently about how baldurs gate has literal bestiality and sex everywhere and it's all fine and dandy, but a standard hot girl for men to lust over makes people uncomfortable.

You fags are about 2 decades too late to start complaining about a development none of you would have taken seriously when it started. You feel the need to ask if your sexuality being demonized everyhwere isn't kind of oppressive and creepy ? Maybe come back when you actually know what you think on the topic, instead of having to ask others for permission before you come to your own conclusion. How my sex became this cucked and braindamaged is beyond me.

I understand that it's been going on for a while. But it's just getting SO BAD now.

And good video yeah :)

I was watching this one earlier :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5zeFArgWd4

Vast majority of Japanese games are consistent still... They have always made everyone attractive, man or woman.

Even mainstream ones, like Final Fantasy 16.

But western games are very much made with foids and faggots in mind... So you have your Chads, and your plain looking foids for female "gamers" to project themselves into.

Yeah I guess you're right. Such a shame that it's all so controlled now that we can't just let the market dictate it anymore.

They know full well that if they allowed that, games would go back to having '90s Lara Croft, etc.

It's not about foids and faggots, an entire generation of men has been brought up to be uncomfortable with their own sexuality. The higher up the social classes you go and the further you lean away from industry and into academia and politics, the more pronouced the effect is. The people in control of the means of cultural production hate us. Not some specific subgroup of them, the entire thing.

It's about making males feel like creeps, so that they can be further marginalized and turned into second-class citizen slaves

It's about making males feel like creeps, so that they can be further marginalized and turned into second-class citizen slaves

One strange thing about this is that typically woke culture doesn't dislike non-white men.

Yet doing this does target them too.

Just only play jap games tbh. (((modern))) gaming fixed

Seeing a black guy with a long straight hair wig looks uncanny ngl.

Just only play jap games tbh. (((modern))) gaming fixed
They will submit, sooner or later. Wokes have the mandate of heaven on their side.

Tomb Raider had both good gameplay and big tits.

It's cultural marxist propaganda
E2lH1QLXEAYyrfG

You're right, i miss hot girls with big tits doing cool shit in vidya

Breath of fresh air not to see the same type of bimbo everywhere anymore. I prefer average girls. Incel representation next pls.

A paradigm in which aesthetic hierarchy is perceived as right-wing and politically incorrect. It’s why we get the same levels of hate when we claim that beauty is objective.

But then why do they make all the men attractive, lol

But then why do they make all the men attractive, lol
Because it’s probably sexist in their book, I don’t know. We’re talking about some seriously sick people behind the scenes.

it's OK to like guys but not women, basically. I bet even lesbians dislike this
Their hatred towards the straight male made them ostracize another minority, woke washed industries are so fucking stupid and pathetic.

Their hatred towards the straight male made them ostracize another minority, woke washed industries are so fucking stupid and pathetic.

Yeah it is all very bizarre.

Woke culture hates on men all day and night but... then fills entertainment with really buff, strong men. XDD

Literally I have no idea what they want or like anymore.

I can't believe they have a bear fucking a man in this game, absolutely Weimar and one of the 2 friends I have is actually trying to convince me to play this shit? I need to have a conversation with this guy.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldursGate3/comments/14uqezd/why_did_they_actually_added_a_bear_sex_scene/

Look some guy comes in to ask about it and what are the responses "uhm sir you know 4chan is filled with people who say nigger and don't like trannies? you should get off that toxic website and join us bearfucking-enthusiasts".

Or the usual:
"If you don't like it you don't have to play it"
Which is ironic because recently a guy made a mod for fallout 4 where he turned all the niggers into white people and got rid of all the "strong empowered females" and of course that mod gets deleted instantly with the approval of these same degenerate hypocrites.

I can't believe they have a bear fucking a man in this game, absolutely Weimar and one of the 2 friends I have is actually trying to convince me to play this shit? I need to have a conversation with this guy.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldursGate3/comments/14uqezd/why_did_they_actually_added_a_bear_sex_scene/

Look some guy comes in to ask about it and what are the responses "uhm sir you know 4chan is filled with people who say nigger and don't like trannies? you should get off that toxic website and join us bearfucking-enthusiasts".

Or the usual:
Which is ironic because recently a guy made a mod for fallout 4 where he turned all the niggers into white people and got rid of all the "strong empowered females" and of course that mod gets deleted instantly with the approval of these same degenerate hypocrites.

Yea the bear sex scene existing is cringe but it only happens if you play with the sissy vampire as MC if I remenber right. The game unfortunately has the leftist stain in it but it is an awesome game nonetheless and nowhere close to other games, it's more like a forced concession rather than desire to put it in there since the IP is owned by Hasbro.

Or the usual:

I'm not sure if it was actually coded in or is just something you can do because of all the options the game gives you.

I still think it's messed up that all the game journalists cheered for it though, and that whole game is really woke and bizarre.

You know you want this as you’re waifu.

I have mixed feelings about it tbh obviously don't want to see uglies and there is the feminist attack on any standards on toilets but also kind of don't want to see toilets period and kind of wish they where just not added at all into a lot of games.