Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The lack of curiosity most people have frustrates me

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Would rather be sleeping
★★★★
People nowadays are so unwilling to find out about something for themselves. A lot of people don't even have their own damn opinions on shit, and then act like they're le heckin basederino. It's a real fucking problem. I haven't met a single person IRL over the past month that's had an opinion that wasn't a (((lying press)))-approved talking point.

The problem is that they might have an oppinion but can't say it because it's socially inacceptable, which we as loners don't care about, but they have social circles and have to care.

Yeah. Due to my autism i was always naturally curious and braindead normies always hated and critisized me for that

can't say it because it's socially inacceptable, which we as loners don't care about, but they have social circles and have to care.
Yes, if you don't follow approved opinion you may easily get into trouble and become social outcast, that's what happened to me

Most people are NPCs, so they're not gonna have actual thinking abilities