Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The kindest treatment you'll get from normies as a sub 5 male

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The nicest treatment you'll ever get as an ugly man from normies is being treated like a fucking zoo animal. They'll talk to you like you're retarded and say shit like "it's ok bro. Not everyone's meant to have a relationship bro. There's more to life than relationships bro. Maybe you could get a job carrying groceries for old women or work at a animal shelter bro" just shut the fuck up you disgusting normies. You don't get to decide what I feel about life. You don't get to talk down to me like I'm a retarded animal either. Go die of cancer faggots

The nicest treatment you'll ever get as an ugly man from normies is being treated like a fucking zoo animal. They'll talk to you like you're retarded and say shit like "it's ok bro. Not everyone's meant to have a relationship bro. There's more to life than relationships bro. Maybe you could get a job carrying groceries for old women or work at a animal shelter bro" just shut the fuck up you disgusting normies. You don't get to decide what I feel about life. You don't get to talk down to me like I'm a retarded animal either. Go die of cancer faggots
Normal people should be in the throes of hell. I wish life would stab them in the back. To have foids wipe their feet on them, and they put up with it.

best treatment is being ignored or left alone. sad that is not always the case

Yep. They can't resist bullying sub 5 men
It always amazes me how normies deeply hate any slight inconvenience yet will eagerly go out of their way to fuck with ugly men. I suppose it's because deep down they know they're cucks and bullying gives them a taste of power.

It always amazes me how normies deeply hate any slight inconvenience yet will eagerly go out of their way to fuck with ugly men. I suppose it's because deep down they know they're cucks and bullying gives them a taste of power.
:yes: :bigbrain:

I've been noticing recently how everyone talks down to me. As in they're in a pedestal and im a peasant they are trying to be nice with or they are the boss and im a worker. Really condescending, low life shit.

Its incredible how it took this much time for me to notice it, though.

After i started noticing it, though, i just repeat, word for word, the passive agressiveness bitchy behaviour they give to me(when i have the chance, which is a lot, since normies are incompetent even at being bullies, so they give a lot of space for that), in another context, that is.

They still pretend to take it lightly, but i notice it bothers them at least a bit.

Its all a game of push and pull, teasing and appeasing, power dinamics shit with these people. They cant be neutral about anything or anyone. There egos are too big for that.

Its all a game of push and pull, teasing and appeasing, power dinamics shit with these people. They cant be neutral about anything or anyone. There egos are too big for that.