Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The kindest thing you can do to a subhuman is tell him it's over

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
In the past when I was friends with guys who it was obviously over for, i would try to give them advice. I knew this one guy. He had a horrible stutter. It almost made me cry when I heard struggling to even get a word out. Visually he wasn't bad and he was fairly tall, so... I bit the bullet. I told that he should try to make conversation with an ethnic girl he knew at work. Well, the next day he told me she laughed at him. I had many experiences with other guys like that. And I've experienced this from the opposite end.

Honestly the kindest thing you can do to a subhuman is to just tell them it's over. That's the best way you can prevent them from experiencing future pain. Yes, it's going to hurt but it's better than the alternative. Subhuman guys being bluepilled is genuinely dangerous.

Just tell them it's over

Won’t happen on discord servers or this forum since people overrate.

Also the people who will see u as subhuman or ugly won’t sympathize with you. Lol no solidarity amongst muh Incels it’s retarded to believe that.

Lol incel is a broad term lmfao being an incel doesn’t make u apart of a community. a good amount of Incels are ntfags who deserve to die alone and would bully you irl to give u the truth

Also the people who will see u as subhuman or ugly won’t sympathize with you. Lol no solidarity amongst muh Incels it’s retarded to believe that.

Lol incel is a broad term lmfao being an incel doesn’t make u apart of a community. a good amount of Incels are ntfags who deserve to die alone and would bully you irl to give u the truth
The biggest mistake incels make on this site is underestimating women's standards. The average guy struggles to get any. If that average guy has even one minor flaw he's automatically subhuman to women and below average.

This is why I am as honest and direct as possible. Don't want to waste anybodies time or cause them more pain later on down the line.

This is why I am as honest and direct as possible. Don't want to waste anybodies time or cause them more pain later on down the line.
Unlike muh empathetic gender

I had a normie friend, or fake friend, who pretty much told me it was over for me back in high school. It took me a while to accept it but eventually i became blackpilled. I don't know if it's a good thing or not, I mean ignorance is bliss

I had a normie friend, or fake friend, who pretty much told me it was over for me back in high school. It took me a while to accept it but eventually i became blackpilled. I don't know if it's a good thing or not, I mean ignorance is bliss
Not bliss when you start trying to ascend

very little % of people is able to get blackpilled. Even when truth stares right at them their brains will find way to shield their ego from it.

very little % of people is able to get blackpilled. Even when truth stares right at them their brains will find way to shield their ego from it.

It’s FUCKING TURE ANC CORRECT

This is why I am as honest and direct as possible. Don't want to waste antibodies time or cause them more pain later on down the line.
Indeed, antibodies are already living on borrowed time.

The biggest mistake incels make on this site is underestimating women's standards. The average guy struggles to get any. If that average guy has even one minor flaw he's automatically subhuman to women and below average.

Yeah, most of us have almost I experience even interacting with women, so it’s easy to underestimate their standards. It’s also easy to underestimate how many decent looking guys are trying to get with ugly girls, hence why going for unattractive ones isn’t necessarily gonna work due to juggernaut theory. I just hate that women won’t date their looksmatch.

No. Some people cannot take it. One of my friends is incel tier and I know it would break him if I told him the truth. He still holds on to hope that somehow if he is nice and he goes to the gym he will ascend somehow. I was talking with him some time ago with what he was doing lately and he felt very embarrassed to admit that he had not met up with anyone and he has been spending his time alone.

Encouraging a trucel to give up isn't abusive. It will only spare him from further pain, humiliation and financial exploitation. It's comparable to organizing an intervention when a friend becomes dangerously obese or racks up huge gambling debts. Letting someone carry on with self-destructive habits is truly abusive.

This isn't “learned helplessness ” as normies like to call it. Giving up is only realistic, rational and healthy after you have no success with an activity. It's acceptance of reality and self-preservation. In nature, these loser effects become almost impossible to escape. Incel animals that continue to try to court mates risk being killed by their competitors. This is why many of them are forced to submit and accept their place within a hierarchy.

Encouraging a sub 5 male to compete with dark triad Chads and normies is cruel. Being bluepilled as a sub 5 male is dangerous. It only sets you up for failure.

Last edited:
As a truecel I knew it was over from as far back as I remember

yep everybody has pretty much told me its over

Yeah, most of us have almost I experience even interacting with women, so it’s easy to underestimate their standards. It’s also easy to underestimate how many decent looking guys are trying to get with ugly girls, hence why going for unattractive ones isn’t necessarily gonna work due to juggernaut theory. I just hate that women won’t date their looksmatch.
The average woman these days gets pumped and dumped by Chad untill he's 30. Meanwhile the average man does alone or maybe if he's lucky dates ugly or fat women. You're absolutely right. Everything is fucked now

No. Some people cannot take it. One of my friends is incel tier and I know it would break him if I told him the truth. He still holds on to hope that somehow if he is nice and he goes to the gym he will ascend somehow. I was talking with him some time ago with what he was doing lately and he felt very embarrassed to admit that he had not met up with anyone and he has been spending his time alone.
He'll break eventually. You can't cope forever.

As a truecel I knew it was over from as far back as I remember
Same.

Encouraging a trucel to give up isn't abusive. It will only spare him from further pain, humiliation and financial exploitation. It's comparable to organizing an intervention when a friend becomes dangerously obese or racks up huge gambling debts. Letting someone carry on with self-destructive habits is truly abusive.

This isn't “learned helplessness ” as normies like to call it. Giving up is only realistic, rational and healthy after you have no success with an activity. It's acceptance of reality and self-preservation. In nature, these loser effects become almost impossible to escape. Incel animals that continue to try to court mates risk being killed by their competitors. This is why many of them are forced to submit and accept their place within a hierarchy.

Encouraging a sub 5 male to compete with dark triad Chads and normies is cruel. Being bluepilled as a sub 5 male is dangerous. It only sets you up for failure.

The average woman these days gets pumped and dumped by Chad untill he's 30. Meanwhile the average man does alone or maybe if he's lucky dates ugly or fat women. You're absolutely right. Everything is fucked now
Yep, it’s so insane what this current dating market is like. Women have all the power while non Chad men have nothing. It cannot go on forever like this. In 50-100 years when enough of the working men wake up to what reality is like, they’ll likely either have a full on gender war, or just LDAR so hard society collapses from them not working. I won’t be around to see it because I have health issues and unhealthy copes, but the next generation of cels will
He'll break eventually. You can't cope forever.
Yep. You can’t delude yourself forever. You’re gonna realize you lost sooner or later, whether it’s consciously or subconsciously. I have a friend like this that’s delusional, and I lightly try to remind him that women wouldn’t want him and are only trying to use him if they interact with him. A few weeks ago, he told me that some woman was texting him on Facebook and gave him his number. I don’t know what the fuck she wanted, but it certainly wasn’t him. He asked me if it was legit or a scam, and I told him it was a scam. He’s definitely Sub5 and has a physical and mental disability. He’d only get hurt more if I didn’t gently remind him of reality occasionally.