Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The kindergarten determines if you will pass in life or not

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★
It all starts there you may think shitty humanoids are not as advanced at the age of 4-6 but youd be wrong i remember being there everyone having friends and gfs meanwhile my low iq self was stubborn to learn how to write to this day from my memory friends were non existent i cant even recall a glimpse or some character from those days
Fast forward its over at the age of 20 i have nothing not even a hs diploma since i dropouted most of you even mog me by school
Im super scared to get a job and been isolated from the world for 20 years
Cant even have good copes like gaming pc since im a poor fuck
Its way too late now to win anything i might have had a chance at 15 to do stuff but was too lazy and low iq and i thought problems would fix themselves

I didn’t go to kindergarten. I started school late. I was already an outcast on day 1. My dad even had to stay with me for the whole day because I cried.

:feelscry: me reading this bro, I'm sorry

Now that I realize it was over for me since the beginning since I have no memories of having friends in kindergarten, despite me being higher IQ than the rest of my class which never helped me

I didn't go to kindergarten, but I socialized with the kids who lived nearby.

That's brutal man. I was lazy too and blew off my scholarship, but not even a HS diploma... :incel: you still gonna go for your GED?

You know you never had a chance when you got bullied even in kindergarten :incel:

Brutal. It never began

I would disagree on the account that my kindergarten years were probably the best years of my life. It was all downhill from there.

I had several femoid friends, my incel genes had not started kicking in yet, and my autism was considered quirky/cute instead of creepy.

Tbh the few memories I have from that time give a good contrast to my situation today. When people genuinely like you, they treat you completely differently.

That's brutal man. I was lazy too and blew off my scholarship, but not even a HS diploma... :incel: you still gonna go for your GED?
Yep 2 years left for night school that im doing

I would disagree on the account that my kindergarten years were probably the best years of my life. It was all downhill from there.

I had several femoid friends, my incel genes had not started kicking in yet, and my autism was considered quirky/cute instead of creepy.

Tbh the few memories I have from that time give a good contrast to my situation today. When people genuinely like you, they treat you completely differently.
True i remember being a cute kid called by guests and older foids once puberty hit it was all over

I didn't go to kindergarten. Relatable, I was never invited to birthday parties or to hang out, my parents never let me go on school trips. I was never the part of the collective.

I didn't go to kindergarten. Relatable, I was never invited to birthday parties or to hang out, my parents never let me on school trips. I was never the part of the collective.
I remember in 7th grade last time i went to a class trip i got bullied for no reason they were even making fun of me because i needed to pee multiple times because my bladder is low iq
Before i hit puberty i was fine and normal this was at 13 btw

Over 4 kindergartencels ropemaxx

I remember in 7th grade last time i went to a class trip i got bullied for no reason they were even making fun of me because i needed to pee multiple times because my bladder is low iq
Before i hit puberty i was fine and normal this was at 13 btw
They gang up and bully and make fun of loners to feel more united. Kids are like that, adults aren't any better.

They gang up and bully and make fun of loners to feel more united. Kids are like that, adults aren't any better.
At least as an adult i have the power to hit back