Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The kind of men women find attractive

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Eat the T pill:

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com%2Fvms-tv-images-prod%2F2016%2F05%2F14118%2F160518_NRLFS_Mortimer.jpg

bfef3e5a-6885-4de3-a114-32d9401099bb.jpg

luke-kuechly.jpg

ed-jenkins-tongue2.0.jpg

Bailey-Ryan-Scott-mugshot-29660141.400x800.jpg

What women don't want:

2qup1fc.jpg

is that you in your signature?

CopingGymcel said:
Of course.

Are you like a cripple or something? picture seems pretty chadlite high tier normie to me

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Are you like a cripple or something? picture seems pretty chadlite high tier normie to me

Of course it's not me. It's this guy.

CopingGymcel said:

Of course it's not me. It's this guy.

Ohh I have no idea who that is. Looks like your regular chad-lite to me

He's high inhibition and is waiting for them to come to him. Correct me if I'm wrong. Nothing he can't fix with a little bit of work.

Sub8Hate said:
He's high inhibition and is waiting for them to come to him. Correct me if I'm wrong. Nothing he can't fix with a little bit of work.

It's not me, calm down, lol. It was just a joke.

@Sub8Hate Totally forgot to send you that PM. You can make a judgement if I'm volcel or not based on that. Will send it later.

Sub8Hate said:

Well he is already on "legend" status on this sub so maybe he needs to go outside lol

Well he is already on "legend" status on this sub so maybe he needs to go outside lol

I go outside 6 days a week to go to the gym. I'm about to go outside right now actually.

CopingGymcel said:
I go outside 6 days a week to go to the gym. I'm about to go outside right now actually.

Username checks out

The only Chad I know in those pics is Luke Kuechly

As long as they are all at least 6'2'. Anything less and they will be mocked as overcompensating manlets.

You are writing this as if these men are not attractive.

Sparky said:
Time to start shooting test I guess

Not before you've potentially grown with HGH. Test could potentially lock the growth plates.

Sparky said:
What’s the name of the roid you use to grow your clavs? I know Orb used roids to achieve his clav length but I don’t know which one.

Testosterone should do that, maybe tren also.

Femails would still date them if they were shooters or pedophiles.

Cope.

Being an above average prettyboy is everything

Attachments

• 10919125_1424673391159201_1473139674_n.jpg
    10919125_1424673391159201_1473139674_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 86