Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The kind of Hell Elliot Rodgers went Through no doubt

This is why we should live in remote locations or at least in suburbs full of boomers so we don’t get ragefuel. I like to be calm and not have it rubbed in my face

This is why we should live in remote locations or at least in suburbs full of boomers so we don’t get ragefuel. I like to be calm and not have it rubbed in my face
The boomers made These conditions btw

My neighborhood is like that

quite a few old people and people in their 40-50's

comfy

My neighborhood is like that

quite a few old people and people in their 40-50's

comfy
Yep. Beats being somewhere that has tons of young people out living lives rich in love and sex along with friends while you rot alone. At least at some places I go to it’s just me and the trees :feelscomfy:.

Ideal living spot for me would be in a small suburb/gated community with direct highway access, nearest town a couple miles away.

Ideal living spot for me would be in a small suburb/gated community with direct highway access, nearest town a couple miles away.
Not for me. I couldn’t stand immediately having to be on a highway to go anywhere. Ideal for me is in a cabin on a plot of land with a giant yard, and woods behind. Kinda similar to my cabin actually, but more remote with no neighbors and enough land to build a course and buy junkyard cars to beat up there

Yep. Beats being somewhere that has tons of young people out living lives rich in love and sex along with friends while you rot alone. At least at some places I go to it’s just me and the trees :feelscomfy:.

Sounds good

My neighborhood has an autumn feeling (it's just middle class)

It is a neighborhood to read books with relaxing music, a cup of coffee and a blanket.

Sounds good

My neighborhood has an autumn feeling (it's just middle class)

It is a neighborhood to read books with relaxing music, a cup of coffee and a blanket.
I see. I like nature, so towns are not my thing

Reminds of this boomer at work who was talking how he liked seeing “all the pretty ladies in Las Vegas” like it was a good thing, like dude how did you not want to go ER

A month ago My plane had a boeing moment so we had to land in Las Vegas so me and my brother decided to walk around the strip at night and I wanted to burn the place down because of all the half naked Staceys, I don’t get how you’re not pissed as a man seeing that. I’ve had the same feeling going to the mall and beaches too

You literally feel like you’re kicked out of humanity.

allthe fresh teenpussy is reserved for Jock Chad.

Reminds of this boomer at work who was talking how he liked seeing “all the pretty ladies in Las Vegas” like it was a good thing, like dude how did you not want to go ER

A month ago My plane had a boeing moment so we had to land in Las Vegas so me and my brother decided to walk around the strip at night and I wanted to burn the place down because of all the half naked Staceys, I don’t get how you’re not pissed as a man seeing that. I’ve had the same feeling going to the mall and beaches too

You literally feel like you’re kicked out of humanity.
Its as if they will This to BE. Like some poor servant that never Reaches the noble's table, but "likes to see it" like the dogs that bark outside in unconscious contemplation.

They look like they are trying too hard. This is not true beauty. They all look like prostitutes.

Don't get me wrong though, still would.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back