Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The kids in middle and high school would laugh with glee if they knew I got a $140 hand job from a 55 yo asian woman

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
It would be hilarious to them because while it wouldn't be something they ever thought about, it would be something they would immediately be able to see me doing. The kids in middle/high school knew that I'd be in my 30s going months/years between ejaculating from anyone other than my own hand, and only when I paid for it.

12 year olds get hand-jobs, and not only do they get hand-jobs, they get hand-jobs from someone that actually wants to give them a hand-job, or at least there's the excitement of working up to it and actually getting them to do it, despite resistance.

When you go to grab her titties under her clothes and she goes 'tip, tip, only for tip' to make sure you understand that you can only do that if you pay, you can only rub her grandma nipples that are literally down to her belly-button.

A lot of you that have never had sexual contact with women don't know, but it's really not that good. You imagine it to be more than it is, like I did before I paid for it.

What is good is seeing a girl that you think is beautiful sit across from you at an event and you shooting your shot but getting shot down with excuses that are probably lies, but then through mutual friends you see her again and she gives you her number. She's flirtatious with you to try to keep your attention and you half give it half the time. You realize from talking to her she's intelligent, witty, no tattoos, fun, good relationship with her parents. She texts you first and you eventually ask her out again and she accepts this time. You spend hours together, she seems comfortable, happy, open, and most surprisingly of all, though you have been on a few 'dates' before, including with someone else you really, really desired, you're not left with having that feeling diminished, but instead your desire is enhanced because you really enjoyed being around them. You kiss her and find yourself back at her place sealing the deal. She wants it and you give it to her. She's maybe a little shy, but you still make her come hard anyway, and then you fall asleep next to one another, laying against one another.

But if you're an incel you go in for the kiss and she dodges. She doesn't seem to bothered by it and she's soon texting you to come hang out with her friends. You go to hang out and it's literally one fat girl and 5 incels/lesser betas all sitting around hoping they're the one that gets picked. You realized you're fully relegated to attention giver. You realize that it's time to try, tell her, she's nice about it and you go home knowing you'll never see her again. All the while she's be incredibly active on dating apps, getting railed by a series of Chads. When you and the other incels go home Chad probably heads over at 1 am to get his dick sucked.

And years later you pay a 55 year old asian lady to give you a mechanical Hand job that she is trying to complete as quickly as possible so she can go back to watching Tv or whatever it is she does. And it doesn't feel an iota better than when you do it yourself. But between that and paying another 150 for a bottom of the barrel heroin addict to have sex with you, no one is going to do anything for you.

And the kids in middle school and high school, they already knew all of this, but back then you believed that one day your oneitis would come along.

You just reminded me 12-13 year olds are having regular sex while I’m a 26 year old kissless virgin who plays games all day and still has the immaturity of a child.

Imagine all the gas you could have bought with that money - enjoy paying for some prostitute's rent.

Older womens hands aren’t soft likes young foids hands are

Imagine all the gas you could have bought with that money - enjoy paying for some prostitute's rent.
Other than my mother and maybe some other family prostitutes are the most useful women to me

Older womens hands aren’t soft likes young foids hands are
Actauly, female hands are the thing that alows you the esiest knowlage of her age. If they look soft, don't have any veins, and skin is in perfect condition, she is young. If we go deeper, if her fingers are long, she is teenage at least, if her fingers are smaller chubbier, she is a kid. On the other side, hands full of veins and puckered are a sign of being a roastie. And because woman don't cover they hands under the makeup, they are always visible. Sure, they can use vaseline and other things. but still, it's not that much as makeup

And the kids in middle school and high school, they already knew all of this, but back then you believed that one day your oneitis would come along.

Yes. They laughed at my height and behavior.

Pathetic

Extremely brutal thread, well writen too.

Isn't 140 a bit much to pay for a handie though? :dafuckfeels:
60 for the massage and then you have to tip so it's 80 really

You just reminded me 12-13 year olds are having regular sex while I’m a 26 year old kissless virgin who plays games all day and still has the immaturity of a child.
17 yo, but going for it.:feelskek::blackpill:

Bitches ain’t shit

Very brutal read ngl :feelsrope:

I’d wish there was a way out of this, I’m not playing video games, but I’m still immature as fuck, still I have a sex drive of a grown man.

How the hell do you pick such expensive whores? :fuk:

Embarrassing that you were willing to pay that much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back