Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The key to life because there is no meaning of life (for incels)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Yeah I can't stop a fakecel commenting but this is meant to reach out incels who want to know the meaning of my life, this thread is about the key to living

Personal Safety is the Key to living

While most of us, will refuse to admit it: None of us are fond of living

To perceive is to suffer and as human beings, we've been blessed with power and control

Yet we've been cursed with the ability to feel and sense

The guy who's blind will never be scared and shit when he doesn't have eyes and he doesn't see a lizard in his mouth or feel it

You wouldn't get hurt if you didn't feel pain, I could just throw a rock at you and you wouldn't feel a thing, therefore you won't suffer, but you have been cursed with feeling and therefore cursed with suffering

Controlling such a thing, now becomes suffering itself. Now you're suffering when you control your body because you feel pain and all these other things and you would get hurt.

Cowardice is NEVER possible without a disability

So you know I'm already pissed off at people who call me coward when I continue to live life. Like look at them, they don't realize I have weaknesses.

I'm only human and I can see things and feel things. Right? This is why I haven't killed myself yet because I literally can't because I feel and I'm just young and my future can get better: I'm just ambitious

But no the thing people don't realize is; an old person who's had an okay young life live much more depressing existence compared to a young person with a horrible life

They're just cowardly

People don't realize the demotivation that comes with being an oldcel, being an oldcel can ruin your life like imagine you're 80 and you have nothing to wish for nothing to hope for: it's horrible man but this is the problem with young people, they keep dreaming and get pinched all the time but never commit suicide they think it'll get better all the time and I think that's really the driving force for life, it's your future self and future whatever possessions you may obtain in the exterior world

If every young person dreams of a good life, it's probably personal safety I really don't think life has a meaning, life is meaningless but people usually want to know what they should live for, what they should contribute towards and I think it's personal safety

Every human being at their core wants to have persona safety at their core and the only reason you want friends is so that you get assured no one stabs you in the back, if you got everything you ever asked for; you wouldn't need any friends because you can get shit anyway if you had bots that never do mistakes you'd rather hang out with them because why would you give a fuck if your fucking friend is happy? Why? Like literally really ask yourself are you really interested in that motherfucker or do you wanna gain something from him?

The irony with people saying "Oh your lover uses you" or "He used me as a friend" or whatever crap is that; Friends and Girlfriends and Boyfriends literally ARE to be used.

The reason I use google or some other browser and not your brain to search is because I think you're stupid.

Why does context matter in conversations: It's because without context your "friend" would be deemed unnecessary, because in order for you to learn more about how it feels to have sex, you have to look on google. You won't user the browser I made because my browser simply gives you solutions about inceldom.

Have you ever asked yourself why you would never really care to search, "How it feels to have sex" on an incel site? It's because google is smarter than incels.is on this particular issue so you make friends with him to get the answers and the reason 'context' matters in human interactions is because they want to use you for what you know, not for what you think you know.

If you gave results like google does they wouldn't care if it's out of context but since you're dumb on a certain topic; they tell you to keep it in context or keep it in where you know shit, because it's useless talking to an idiot.

So, in all these ways you just protect yourself from danger and yes yes you want the answers because they relate to your life and it affects you or something has the possibility TO MAKE YOU FEEL if something has this, you have to take all measures and educate yourself to know how to get away

You're only predicting what's gonna happen to you in life, this is the driving force of life, personal safety is the driving force of life this is the reason you: Make friends, have coffee, practice tennis, run, jog, wake up etc. etc.

The sad thing is, you suffer more when one sense is disabled that's when you have to live as a coward.

There are people who dream big and they would try whatever they can but they don't have that fifth or sixth sense, that's why they're prone to suffer more like if you're blind and deaf but you feel pain, it's a surprise you just can't escape your fate.

The sad thing in your existence is, before death passes, you will always have one sense alive, the sense that keeps you alive: it can be touch, emotion, hunger, need to sleep, sight etc. etc.

That's the sad truth about life, the sad truth about life is that you were born to be harmed. You were born to literally suffer, you were born so that you can breathe oxygen and keep distracting yourself until death arrives.

The meaning of life is suffering and sadism to god and literally nothing to you but the key to living the perfect life is putting your personal safety on a pedestal

as a muslim i disagree but i agree with you in the suffering part and looks being everything. like imagine if me and you were born good looking and a good height we wont really be suffering that much, we will be having a very good social circle and suffer less ngl. but as a muslim we call this world dunya and its temporary the better reward is in the afterlife if you prayed and worshipped god so u can be rewarded with heaven. you see all these chads and normies will go to hellfire because first they dont believe in god and second they do really messed up shit. now i lack in praying and other stuff but i do believe in god still

as a muslim i disagree but i agree with you in the suffering part and looks being everything. like imagine if me and you were born good looking and a good height we wont really be suffering that much, we will be having a very good social circle and suffer less ngl. but as a muslim we call this world dunya and its temporary the better reward is in the afterlife if you prayed and worshipped god so u can be rewarded with heaven. you see all these chads and normies will go to hellfire because first they dont believe in god and second they do really messed up shit. now i lack in praying and other stuff but i do believe in god still
my goodness man I don't know what to say

why would you believe in god without proof that's just crazy to me

I tried my best to read this but it seems like you just said a whole bunch of nothing