Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 'THE' KENT HAS ASCENDED!!!!!!!

Both JBW and JBB are legit.
Ethnic males are non black non-white males.

"I'm not racist! I don't just date white guys! Sometimes I date black guys too. TeeHee."

If Kent can Make it so can Colvin. Both are short, black, and on the spectrum. In fact, Kent is shorter than @Colvin76, but Colvin's autism is probably worse so although it about evens out, Kent is even slightly more disadvantaged.

Screenshot 20200927 084306 Samsung Internet

@BlkPillPres @GoffSystemQB "Freudian Slip" I wonder?
Ps. I'm only on there because the advice they give is invaluable fyi.

Apparently someone said it's an Asian girl. Not surprising tbh lots of Asians in the bay area. I actually believe it tbh. Kent's whole demeanor changed. And people say getting a gf won't fix you jfl gigacope

Apparently someone said it's an Asian girl. Not surprising tbh lots of Asians in the bay area. I actually believe it tbh. Kent's whole demeanor changed. And people say getting a gf won't fix you jfl gigacope

MMMM BRACKU COCKU

Another fakecel disappointment.

Black man getting asian foid is giga ascension, Kent's viewers got played.

FUARKKKKK Fuck this gay existence, literally this autisticcel can ascend but I can’t with the 27 showers I take per day:cryfeels:

Good to see a fellow incel ascend though:feelsautistic:

Who would have thought

Ch4d

Just scroll through a couple of the responses to see why no one here is your "bro"

The second you ascend everyone will just doubt you and shit talk you.

It actually mirrors friendships irl. Everyone's happy when you're struggling up until you actually have success.

Human nature is pathetic lmao

20200805 144022

i seriously doubt kent ascended,but if he did,i am glad for him.

View attachment 346082

@BlkPillPres @GoffSystemQB "Freudian Slip" I wonder?
Ps. I'm only on there because the advice they give is invaluable fyi.

Lol nope, I've seen Colvin's head and face, you can't even compare him to Kent

Kent is shorter, but he actually has a way more handsome face, he has a jaw for God's sake, Colvin does not

If Kent can Make it so can Colvin. Both are short, black, and on the spectrum. In fact, Kent is shorter than @Colvin76, but Colvin's autism is probably worse so although it about evens out, Kent is even slightly more disadvantaged.

Colvin does not even have a chin, what are you even talking about, height matters but it isn't magically going to up your looks by 2 to 3 points

Lol nope, I've seen Colvin's head and face, you can't even compare him to Kent

Kent is shorter, but he actually has a way more handsome face, he has a jaw for God's sake, Colvin does not

Colvin does not even have a chin, what are you even talking about, height matters but it isn't magically going to up your looks by 2 to 3 points

Thanks for confirmation. With so many LARPers being exposed you can never tell.

So, he didn't trannymax?

Face>Height. Kent FaceMogs me to the stoneages and back.

Also fuck off if you're going to give any bullshit advice or gaslight.

You will be instantly added to my ignore list if you reply to this post with anything besides "oh, my bad colvin sorry for my mistake and wasting your time".
JFL, brootal ignore listpill.
Face > Height.

Suck my small virgin dick
You are around 5'9", isnt that average in burgerland? At that height, height is cope, face could have easily made up for it. But sub 4 means its over.
If you get the surgery maxxxing, you can easily be over 6 feet, but sub 4 law still stands.

Last edited:
JFL, brootal ignore listpill.

You are around 5'9", isnt that average in burgerland? At that height, height is cope, face could have easily made up for it. But sub 4 means its over.
If you get the surgery maxxxing, you can easily be over 6 feet, but sub 4 law still stands.
I am 5'9" and that is manlet in USA.

Leg Lengthening is dangerous, costs as much as a house and makes you cripple/makes you never be able to walk properly again. Why don't you try it for yourself you stupid troll? If you're joking and not serious, then you made a really bad joke.

Also face surgeries get botched easily. You could never make me do it even if you had a gun to my head.

Also I've said many times that I don't like "ascension coaches". WTF are you doing?

I am 5'9" and that is manlet in USA.

Leg Lengthening is dangerous, costs as much as a house and makes you cripple/makes you never be able to walk properly again. Why don't you try it for yourself you stupid troll? If you're joking and not serious, then you made a really bad joke.

Also face surgeries get botched easily. You could never make me do it even if you had a gun to my head.

Also I've said many times that I don't like "ascension coaches". WTF are you doing?

Also, I never heard of any cases where the surgery lead to complications. And you can get the surgery for like $16000 in Russia. I know it's really expensive still, but yeah it's fucked.

And I never said you should do anything about your face, I said it's over because of being sub 4. I'm already passed the 6 foot thot standard, but I'm a 1/10, so I agree that height is mostly cope.

It's white, black and east asian guys that slay primarily.

And I said that both JBW and JBB are legit because NT white and black guys (and more recently east asian guys) do better with women on average than NT ethnic guys like sands and curries do.

Last edited:
It's white, black and east asian guys that slay primarily.

And I said that both JBW and JBB are legit because NT white and black guys (and more recently east asian guys) do better with women on average than NT ethnic guys like sands and curries do.

Black people trying to lump themselves in with "ethnics" in the dating market is the incel equivalent of stolen valor.

Black people trying to lump themselves in with "ethnics" in the dating market is the incel equivalent of stolen valor.
Imo other than dark non-white skin color, the term ethnic is all based on how well you assimilate in western countries and are considered a sexual entity by women.
Curries and sands are not thought of as being considered "hot", "sexy" or "attractive" like black guys can be to women. Black males are also accepted as the image of a masculine man that can attract women in anglo countries today (maybe the exception being Australia).

Idris Elba, a black man, was named People's Magazine sexiest man alive in 2018.

Last edited:
This proves that face >>>>>

Kent ain't even ugly, he's just a midget and couldn't stop autistic screeching.

where did he meet this whore

He didn't and the whore doesn't exist.

He's LARPing about having a girlfriend for attention JFL :feelskek:
I knew it, ascension is a white incel thing