Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 'THE' KENT HAS ASCENDED!!!!!!!

If Kent can Make it so can Colvin. Both are short, black, and on the spectrum. In fact, Kent is shorter than @Colvin76, but Colvin's autism is probably worse so although it about evens out, Kent is even slightly more disadvantaged.

Has anyone actually seen his gf?

Good, I would wanna get out of this shithole too. Apparently he's got a good GF too that buys him gifts and showers him with affection.

Isnt he like 5'3? hard ascension tbh if true.

Fakecel. Basicly black joji when pretending to be filthy frank (autistic and ugly).

you didnt get my joke
gg

Yes, that much is obvious. This is the part where you're supposed to enlighten me bro.

What's the joke, she's as fat as a polar bear? I'm really not getting you. KEK

Yes, that much is obvious. This is the part where you're supposed to enlighten me bro.

What's the joke, she's as fat as a polar bear? I'm really not getting you. KEK
Canada is full of the most far left foids you can imagine.
Has anyone actually seen his gf?
No. Nobody has. All of a sudden what someone says on the Internet is 100% true.

giga lifefuel tbh, things like this are what makes me wake up in the morning

I won't believe it until he shows a pic of her or see her in a video.

Canada is full of the most far left foids you can imagine.

I'd rather not imagine that, but how is that supposed to be funny? Keep in mind that I don't know Kent, so I'm guessing it's only funny if you know what he's like?

If Kent can Make it so can Colvin. Both are short, black, and on the spectrum. In fact, Kent is shorter than @Colvin76, but Colvin's autism is probably worse so although it about evens out, Kent is even slightly more disadvantaged.
tbh lifefuel for him

I'd rather not imagine that, but how is that supposed to be funny? Keep in mind that I don't know Kent, so I'm guessing it's only funny if you know what he's like?
Oh i don't get the joke or what @SoyUnPerdedor was insinuating, I just thought it may have something to do with Canadian foids being extremely far left.
tbh lifefuel for him
Go kpopmax

Oh i don't get the joke or what @SoyUnPerdedor was insinuating, I just thought it may have something to do with Canadian foids being extremely far left.

Oh, well, rip.

Shit joke or I'm too low IQ to get it.

'she lives in canada' is something americans say when they wannna lie about having a gf to their friends. at least in movies/tv

Face>Height. Kent FaceMogs me to the stoneages and back.

Also fuck off if you're going to give any bullshit advice or gaslight.

You will be instantly added to my ignore list if you reply to this post with anything besides "oh, my bad colvin sorry for my mistake and wasting your time".

You will be instantly added to my ignore list if you reply to this post with anything besides "oh, my bad colvin sorry for my mistake and wasting your time".
dick cheese

Good for him, if he really is 5ft3 he did unimaginable.

You're essentially committed to failure at this point. Suppose this ends up not working. Why not try and find out? Because you somehow feel insulted that anyone would doubt your trueceldom. That it's somehow your fault that you're incel.

If you're truly incel, that's not your fault. But it is your fault if you don't try new things to get out of it.

Remember watching his rage videos years ago. I'm genuinely happy for him that he ascendend.

You're essentially committed to failure at this point. Suppose this ends up not working. Why not try and find out? Because you somehow feel insulted that anyone would doubt your trueceldom. That it's somehow your fault that you're incel.

If you're truly incel, that's not your fault. But it is your fault if you don't try new things to get out of it.
Bro I've tried and tried and tried and tried more and nothing works. Even when going after sub3 landwales & disabled foids its still over.

Nothing can save me.

Bro I've tried and tried and tried and tried more and nothing works. Even when going after sub3 landwales & disabled foids its still over.

Yes, you've tried. That doesn't mean give up. What's the point in giving up? What's so appetizing to you about being a failure? You might be tempted to say "I didn't choose to be a failure, I didn't choose to be incel." You didn't choose to be incel, if you are incel. But you did choose to give up. Why did you choose to give up, when you could just... not give up?

Yes, you've tried. That doesn't mean give up. What's the point in giving up? What's so appetizing to you about being a failure? You might be tempted to say "I didn't choose to be a failure, I didn't choose to be incel." You didn't choose to be incel, if you are incel. But you did choose to give up. Why did you choose to give up, when you could just... not give up?
Have you yourself not given up yet? Do you still see yourself ascending?

Have you yourself not given up yet? Do you still see yourself ascending?

It's hard to see. But I have no reason to just lay down and die.

I don't completely LDAR. I still gymmaxx in my basemend every week.

So you haven't given up. You should come to terms with the fact that you haven't given up. "I don't completely LDAR" means "I haven't committed entirely to the idea that it's over for me, I still might make it and I'm going to keep trying."

He looks good in the first thumbnail.

Why no Cliffs?

Cliffs: kent is mogger

BBCpilled again :feelsbadman:

I'm a year older than this BBC manlet, and he mogs me from Isla Vista to Toronto.

Atleast he wasn’t hostile to whites like a lot of ethnic fakecels are.
“GO TO SEA BROO!” Says the migrant with a white woman.

Niggers literally have more sex than whites.
White

Being blonde is a truecel trait. :feelsrope:
But some brainlets still claim hat JBW is law.

What changes did he make besides getting rid of the glasses and getting a fade? I heard he gymcelled too. Is that it?

Fakecel sperg got laid? Wow, very chocking. May he rope with barbed wire.

I'm glad Kent bought a 3d printer.

Niggers can't be incels.
@Colvin76 where you at 176 and him 160cm pure volcel @Colvin76 fakecel ban him for larping.
Niggers can't be incels.
@Colvin76 where you at 176 and him 160cm pure volcel @Colvin76 fakecel ban him for larping.
Face > Height.

Suck my small virgin dick