Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Just Be White Meme is Real

G

Godamongstincels

Greycel
If I was full blood and not mixed race I would not be incel. If you're white just run ogre game. White men truly have the advantage, many white subhuman males I have seen with ethnics

This is a fact. White people have it really easy when it comes to dating; education, etc. It's unfair.

Wow, a manlet framecel like me sure can run ogre game. What a low IQ theory.

giphy.gif

It’s a hard debate similar to face>height or height>face more factors are into play.

Low tier whites can escape inceldom. Low tier ethnics, NO HOPE.

This race, face , height debate will never end will it?

yep, whites have life on easy mode compare too deathniks

This is not a meme, this is a fact.

Being white and non manlet already puts you above 85% of ethnics. Sub 5 7 height destroys anyone of any race tho

Wow, 9 'cels itt agree with JBW theory? Let's make it 10! Of course, there are stipulations, like manlets, but as long as you have an average body and an averagely ugly, not hyper-circuscel, face, then yeah.

Whites have it easier in all aspects of life

Just move to whatever nonwhite country your parents are from, no point in competing with white guys.

Just move to whatever nonwhite country your parents are from, no point in competing with white guys.
This. If ethnics in white countries haven't done this they're volcel.

At least ethnic-cels don't have to put up with white women and their crazy feminism. Why is the birth rate the lowest in "white" countries and crazy high in the 3rd world?

Go back to your "ethnic" country and get a wife, move back to your own country: Done.

Lol what he said at the end is true though

never let an English insult you in anyway, Britain (lol) is the most cucked country in the world, go to any city here or turn on TV or listen to pop music, nothing but niggers

only if you live in a 3rd world shithole, if you live in the west being white is nothing special

only if you live in a 3rd world shithole, if you live in the west being white is nothing special

Even overseas "hotspots" like Thailand, Philippines, China, Japan, Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, and interior Mexican cities aren't what they used to be. They're now overrun with hormone-fueled western men who are grossly inflating the value of the local women. Tinder Plus isn't helping matters either. You really have to go off the beaten path to stand out these days.

Even overseas "hotspots" like Thailand, Philippines, China, Japan, Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, and interior Mexican cities aren't what they used to be. They're now overrun with hormone-fueled western men who are grossly inflating the value of the local women. Tinder Plus isn't helping matters either. You really have to go off the beaten path to stand out these days.
True I used to live in bangkok and the white population is steadily growing, even being white in bangkok is no big deal