Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The JEWS just take and take and take! WE NEED MORE GASCHAMBERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
2024 01 25 040824

Why dont we build gas chambers with all those money instead dammit! Kill a jew gas a jew, Throw molotov on a jew, Curb stomp a jew, Murder a jew kill a jew, Hang a jew from the nearest tree, Burn a jews house down, Bomb isreal, Nuke israel!

Gods chosen people? I hope a giant Hwasong ballistic missiles filled with nuclear blows up israel and kills these war criminals!

I hope palestine men rape every jewish female in that country, I hope no one gets spared and i hope the jews DIE!
GREEDY FUCKING JEWS!

WHO CAN IT BEEEE NOW?

HAPPY CHILDREN MERCHANT | Happy Merchant | Know Your Meme

Last edited:
This is the life of 99.8% of people. You live , breathe, eat , work and consume media to aid the jews and make them even more rich meanwhile you're living paycheck to paycheck. That's just how it is.

same goes for Russia as well. But Putin is the main kike behind immigration in his own country and no one forced him to take immigrants unlike our European "leaders". If Russia was just a bit more developed and kept churkas, niggers away from the European parts of Russia then Russia would have been heaven on earth.

I Hope Israel get loses the war and get occupied by different countries.

And kikes get sent to concentration camp, forced human experiment for researching.

same goes for Russia as well. But Putin is the main kike behind immigration in his own country and no one forced him to take immigrants unlike our European "leaders". If Russia was just a bit more developed and kept churkas, niggers away from the European parts of Russia then Russia would have been heaven on earth.
Yes, they let them in purely for economical reasons, their labor is cheap and Russia is underpopulated, locals are enraged by immigrants but i feel like we will go the Western way in terms of mass propaganda of tolerance and accepting it. We also cucked by ehtnics and immigrants when it comes to crime, often diasporas let the ethnics and immigrants get away with crime or at least get the lesser sentences for crime.

a0b3da47374f967839ac92af87339ccd.png.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/od2Jl5NiaR8

Yes, they let them in purely for economical reasons, their labor is cheap and Russia is underpopulated, locals are enraged by immigrants but i feel like we will go the Western way in terms of mass propaganda of tolerance and accepting it. We also cucked by ehtnics and immigrants when it comes to crime, often diasporas let the ethnics and immigrants get away with crime or at least get the lesser sentences for crime.

a0b3da47374f967839ac92af87339ccd.png.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/od2Jl5NiaR8

Uzbeks and Tajiks are pure subhumans and are almost always affiliated in one way or another with ISIS or similar organizations. Putin condemns neo-nazis in Russia but when it comes to muslims and their crimes he's quiet all of a sudden. I honestly think that they wouldn't be that violent if they weren't muslim since almost all muslim men are violent and want to kill all "disbelievers". I don't know how the Quaran is not forbidden by the law in most civilized countries since it advocates for the death of any non-muslim person. White supremacists have not killed anyone so far yet their ideology is considered much-much worse than radical islamism.
(nearly all muslim immigrants in Europe follow this ideology btw and whoever disagrees is delusional) . The funny part is that Putin knows all of this but he most likely gets off to mutilated ethnic Russians.

I honestly think that they wouldn't be that violent if they weren't muslim since almost all muslim men are violent and want to kill all "disbelievers". I don't know how the Quaran is not forbidden by the law in most civilized countries since it advocates for the death of any non-muslim person. White supremacists have not killed anyone so far yet their ideology is considered much-much worse than radical islamism.
Yes, that fucking religion makes them violent and make them act like animals, same goes for many Chechens, Dagestanis, Inhush, Azerbaijani, compared to Armenians and Georgians they're more violent.

One Russian from Volgograd burned Quran and he was tortured by Chechen Kadyrovets and it's against the law, whole country was ok with that. What's even more humiliating is when ethnic white Russians or some other nations like Tatars chanting "Akhmat is power!" imagine being that cucked. Kadyrovtsy mostly being in a role of anti-retreat forces or just pose for the camera as if they are fighting, while fucking all thelocal Ukrainian and Russian women in Donbass.

When Crimea was taken by Russia, after a while all sorts of Caucasians moved to live there and the locals can't do anything about it.

View: https://youtu.be/DCxcNmCfwDs?si=ckZZ5Sx8GRnS9JTI

Azeri beating locals and only reason they got caught is because of the public outcry.

Azerbaijani beating local kids in school, only thanks to public outcry he was arrested.

Whites and blacks against Jews 2024

Yes, that fucking religion makes them violent and make them act like animals, same goes for many Chechens, Dagestanis, Inhush, Azerbaijani, compared to Armenians and Georgians they're more violent.

One Russian from Volgograd burned Quran and he was tortured by Chechen Kadyrovets and it's against the law, whole country was ok with that. What's even more humiliating is when ethnic white Russians or some other nations like Tatars chanting "Akhmat is power!" imagine being that cucked. Kadyrovtsy mostly being in a role of anti-retreat forces or just pose for the camera as if they are fighting, while fucking all thelocal Ukrainian and Russian women in Donbass.

When Crimea was taken by Russia, after a while all sorts of Caucasians moved to live there and the locals can't do anything about it.

Azeri beating locals and only reason they got caught is because of the public outcry.

View attachment 1072547 Azerbaijani beating local kids in school, only thanks to public outcry he was arrested.
View attachment 1072546

Jesus, man and then some uneducated privileged westerner have the audacity to call Russia based. I feel like we - Slavs are the most cucked ethnicity. Anywhere where slavs live they are being cucked and getting bred out of existence by minorities. My own city is turning into a brown shithole.

View attachment 1072547 Azerbaijani beating local kids in school, only thanks to public outcry he was arrested.
View attachment 1072546

In the West they barely arrest rapefugees...