Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Jews is behind it all.

@faded aunt doxxxed

Your grandma beat yo ass so bad because the elites putting chemical to weaken yo ass in the first place
Atleast there will be no wars (in a very long time) since people are too pussy to fight.

Atleast there will be no wars (in a very long time) since people are too pussy to fight.
They are weakening normies to only let Chad reproduce in the first place thus increasing the likelyhood of single motherhood then millions of incels will die alone cucked by wageslave and must pay tax. Ofc you dont think like this because your physical ability weaknened.

They are weakening normies to only let Chad reproduce in the first place thus increasing the likelyhood of single motherhood then millions of incels will die alone cucked by wageslave and must pay tax. Ofc you dont think like this because your physical ability weaknened.
I'm too jaded to care about how society is in the future. Plus, I'll we'll probably be dead by then.

I'm too jaded to care about how society is in the future. Plus, I'll we'll probably be dead by then.
Look i dont care about soyciety too but all our copes will be shadow banned or censored by kikes to speed up based boyo mass suicide

Last edited:
Hopefully, they don't roll out their plans too soon. Maybe if it happened today, then I'd care.
It happened long ago lmao

the ironic thing is that Rabbinic Judaism is probably the #1 cause of Anti-Semitic attitudes because their horrible behavior paints all of the Semitic peoples with an ugly brush even though the other tribes don't deserve it

when it comes to other Semitic peoples like the Arabs who practice the Islam, or even the other Hebrew-Jews who practice only the written torah (the Karaite / Saduucee/ Samaritan) unfortunately people imagine due to their similar heritage that they must resemble the Rabbinite

yet it is only the Rabbinite who invented the Oral Torah and wrote fanfic shit that god never spoke to moses, and pretended that god secretly told Moses to suck baby penises

Moses never sucked his son's penis, nor did Zipporah. If God wanted you to suck baby penis he would've putten it in the 10 commandment,s but he didn't.

Rabbinites preach he just whispered it to Moses but told him to keep it off the books and that Moses and all Rabbis have always sucked baby dicks in secret for centuries but somehow nobody ever wrote about it until 600 AD.

This bullshit by the rebranded Pharisees has gone on for 1400 years and people refuse to call a spade a spade.

It's like it's so fucked up that even the Romans and English for all their condemnations of barbarians on their walls refused to condemn the pedophile merchants.

That tells to me that any kind of legit christianity probably died out in the Roman empire during it's early days and all we've had since is a corrupted version, with some people in the know struggling to spread some limited wisdom yet too afraid to talk about the elephant in the room.

it always always been fucking jews man