Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope ThE JeWs cUcKed us WhItEs!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Tired of hearing this from Stormcopers. Jews are like Nitros oxide that make the car go faster but guess what! that car would still run on regular gas, maybe not as fast but it would still go on the same path along the same road. You think if all Jews were gone from the face of the planet whites wouldn't be just as degenerate? Puuuhleaase, every Friday night you'd still see roasties in skimpy outfits searching for Chad cock.

"A country only has the jews it deserves" - Corneliu Codreanu

Low IQ thread. Typical for your kind.

Whites cucked themselves by liberalism, feminism and all that shit.

Everyone cucked themselves by simping for foids, you think its liberalisms fault? Its the same in the traditional countries.

"A country only has the jews it deserves" - Corneliu Codreanu
This + Women are a reflection of the state of their men. Europeans gleefully threw everything for materalism and now it is biting them in the ass

2b3deace926a13d60be70efa816bc4ea

Retarded race thread number 3Z94230894328094
these threads are always literally the same, most of the replies are cumskins crying about "muhhh jewsss did this" "you're genociding us if you don't worship us 24/7"

This + Women are a reflection of the state of their men. Europeans gleefully threw everything for materalism and now it is biting them in the ass

View attachment 511042
Sex and character by Otto Weininger, Hitlers favorite jew who made the interesting notion of "women are jews"

Retarded race thread number 3Z94230894328094
these threads are always literally the same, most of the replies are cumskins crying about "muhhh jewsss did this" "you're genociding us if you don't worship us 24/7"

Dumb thread. I am curry and can see the impact jews are having on the west and elsewhere. You don't need to be white supremacist to see it

When the whites are gone, the jews are gonna come for every single goy and are gonna make their life hell.

Dumb thread. I am curry and can see the impact jews are having on the west and elsewhere. You don't need to be white supremacist to see it
What impact?? just explain without parroting white supremacist talking point's you pathetic spineless curry
This is already a known fact, whites and jews are great allies in reality, the only fringe group are these pathetic stormfrontcels who blame jews for their shitty lives

What impact?? just explain without parroting white supremacist talking point's you pathetic spineless curry
This is already a known fact, whites and jews are great allies in reality, the only fringe group are these pathetic stormfrontcels who blame jews for their shitty lives
Ill say it again as I have in other threads. The jews own all the major media companies in the west (news media, TV and hollywood), they control the major private and government allied financial institutions, they own and run the major pharmaceutical companies. They created and own Tinder and Facebook. What other influence would you like them to have before it becomes a problem for you? Fucking your mom? This shit isnt "talking points" unless by talking points you mean what is clear as fucking day to anyone with eyes. Why would someone need to be white to see this? And I dont like whites, so your other point is irrelevant. You've been mogged, accept it boyo

What impact??
Seriously you must actually be one to say this fucking nonsense :feelsUgh:

Ill say it again as I have in other threads. The jews own all the major media companies in the west (news media, TV and hollywood), they control the major private and government allied financial institutions, they own and run the major pharmaceutical companies. They created and own Tinder and Facebook. What other influence would you like them to have before it becomes a problem for you? Fucking your mom? This shit isnt "talking points" unless by talking points you mean what is clear as fucking day to anyone with eyes. Why would someone need to be white to see this? And I dont like whites, so your other point is irrelevant. You've been mogged, accept it boyo
You literally just parrotted white supremacist talking point's again with 0 proof. Let me guess (jews are hiding the evidence) you low iq dog, I hope your white otherwise this is cringe as shit

Seriously you must actually be one to say this fucking nonsense :feelsUgh:
so why do jews care so much about chad getting laid? this is cope. your life as an inkwell is shit now, it would have been shit 100 years ago, it would have been shit in medieval europe, it would have been shit in ancient rome, it would have been shit in the ice age. subhumans are destined for non replication and death and thats the way it has always been.

so why do jews care so much about chad getting laid? this is cope. your life as an inkwell is shit now, it would have been shit 100 years ago, it would have been shit in medieval europe, it would have been shit in ancient rome, it would have been shit in the ice age. subhumans are destined for non replication and death and thats the way it has always been.
Fuck man, im just pointing out a fact. Im curry, ive been fucked since birth. That has nothing to do with jews. I can still point out what is obvious about jews. Im not blaming them for my inceldom. I can say the grass is fucking green outside, it doesnt mean i blame that for being a currycel. What part don't you get?
You literally just parrotted white supremacist talking point's again with 0 proof. Let me guess (jews are hiding the evidence) you low iq dog, I hope your white otherwise this is cringe as shit
What evidience would you like. Go to IMDB or any other site and see all the Goldbergs and Goldsteins and Weinsteins and Zuckerbergs owning these companies. Kikes do this shit in the open, nothing hidden. I dont know what it is you want to be shown you brainlet
just admit you're a kike and itll all be easier :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Hello goyim, don't forget to take booster shot #38574 to have your rights back.

Cope, Jews are the poison in the well.

0% - Verbal race bait on ID
you as a shitskin curry have nothing to gain from defending jews anonymously on an incel forum. Not sure why you bother

jews are inbred af. how are they so smart and socially adept. surely muh genetic detects muh autism muh craniofacial abnormalities.

You think if all Jews were gone from the face of the planet whites wouldn't be just as degenerate?
Jews are pushing degeneracy the most proportionally, that should be obvious to everyone reading here at this point.
Kike spotted :feelsjuice:
No life was better for ugly/autistic men before feminism
Hello goyim, don't forget to take booster shot #38574 to have your rights back.
:lul:

Last edited:
Jews are pushing degeneracy the most proportionally, that should be obvious to everyone reading here at this point.

Kike spotted :feelsjuice:

No life was better for ugly/autistic men before feminism

:lul:
Shut up and take your vaccine goyim

Jews are just better whites imo, they even fucked queens of Victorian england on the regular.
Their entire history is wiped out (convenient), so we don't really know anything

Cope.

Jews are the reason monogamy is dying, since that's what degeneracy does. Sure the turbocels might still have been incel back then, but that's like the bottom 5% of all males. These days inceldom is way more common than that. Today, the majority of incels (over 30% of males) exist as incels only because monogamy is virtually dead (also dating apps). And yes it's primarily because of Jews.

Muh WhITe SUpremAciST

Where do you get that from, the media? The education system? The (((government)))? Do you get your views on inceldom from the same sources?

Low IQ shitskin. And I don't say that often.

Last edited:
Racism is an idiotic cope because the premise of that cope goes as follows: I wouldn't be an incel if it wasn't for [insert race/ethnicity]. The cope assumes that you had a chance but it was taken away by [insert race/ethnicity], when in reality you never had a chance from the start due to your shitty genetics. Believing that you had a chance is more comforting than realizing there was none to begin with.

Cope.

Jews are the reason monogamy is dying, since that's what degeneracy does. Sure the turbocels might still have been incel back then, but that's like the bottom 5% of all males. These days inceldom is way more common than that. Today, the majority of incels (over 30% of males) exist as incels only because monogamy is virtually dead (also dating apps). And yes it's primarily because of Jews.
Jews took advantage of the lack of anti-degeneracy laws to make money. Dating apps = $, but monogamy died the moment whites stopped enforcing adultery laws, started using liberalism/capitalism as the ideal outcome. Lawmakers are overwhelmingly white.

Yup. Blaming "muh jews" is low iq cope for 3 reasons:

1. By saying it's all da jooz running everything is basically ultimately conceding to them and admitting they beat you and are now ruling over you. Basically that they are, in fact, superior. It's funny this simple fact still eludes some low iq stormcucks and when you point it out to them the penny drops and you'll see them stop talking about it so much.

2. It's simply out-of-date. What stormcucks blame jews for actually today they instead should be blaming globalists. And an educated look at globalists in control reveals there are some jews, but mainly different types of nefarious peoples. Even the so called Jewish hq homeland Israel is being severely butt fucked by these elites, which is pretty solid proof blaming 'da jooz' is seriously outdated, low iq cope.

3. 'da jooz!' blame is often used by covert darky shitskin races, and others, to sow animosity within whites, and obviously it works like a charm with stupid level stormcucks. Jews are basically whites, I mean their race is closest to white than any other race. 'Da jooz!' is a perfect way to internally attack whites, and enemies of whites know this well.

TLDR: OP is legit, and stormcucks need to move on from this tbh, just embarrassing to keep bringing this up

What I'm getting from this thread is that Europeans need Semitic (christian) morals in order to not act like animals.:feelsLSD: