Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jewish plan is to make blacks go extinct not other way around . Some other white dude agrees

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
IMG 6855
This is 100% true as I said yesterday a mixed kid that has a black and white parents who gets with a white partner , will have a 100% white baby it’s not up for debate I can even show an example
IMG 6856

Last edited:
Methinks they just want racial conflict

Their plan is doing a really terrible job if Africa's population is projected to explode in the coming decades

Their plan is doing a really terrible job if Africa's population is projected to explode in the coming decades
Africa doesn’t count and why is their population booming ?

jews like blacks to use as a buffer or shield against white americans.

its the whites that jews fear the most so if they protect blacks, thats one extra layer of a buffer zone before the finger gets pointed at them.

I don’t think it will make that much of a difference. The nigger gene seems to be dominant, Obama is half white but doesn’t look it.

On the other hand with curry and cumskin cumskin dominated from what I have seen

I don’t think it will make that much of a difference. The nigger gene seems to be dominant, Obama is half white but doesn’t look it.

On the other hand with curry and cumskin cumskin dominated from what I have seen
IMG 6857
The parents
IMG 6858
the husband
IMG 6859
the children

blacks will be the only race to truly stop whites in the future if a white uprising occurs:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha::feelsmusic:

View attachment 1184227 This is 100% true as I said yesterday a mixed kid that has a black and white parents who gets with a white partner , will have a 100% white baby it’s not up for debate I can even show an exampleView attachment 1184238
No, they won’t be- I showed tons of examples yesterday & as I’ve stated race is more than just visual, and has a lot to do with genetics.

@ChudTheCheeseBALL

Literally just look like Light-skin blacks, couldn’t even pass as MENA.
Africa doesn’t count and why is their population booming ?
Yes it does, because that’s where most Blacks, who are already more in numbers than Whites live. Also, have you seen what happening in Europe? It’s being flooded with African migrants.

Also, look at this, more White foids are mixing:

IMG 7375

jews like blacks to use as a buffer or shield against white americans.

its the whites that jews fear the most so if they protect blacks, thats one extra layer of a buffer zone before the finger gets pointed at them.
Spot on. :yes:

Despite some of the TND memes, I don’t hate Blacks, i’m just observing racial realism based on statistics & what i’ve seen firsthand irl.

Jews are the ones who hold most of the blame imo, since they’re the ones forcing us to co-exist with them which clearly is inflaming tensions.

Exactly! OP doesn't know what he is talking about
He’s also forgetting the fact Whites globally are a lower population compared to Blacks globally, not to mention that our birthrates are in substantial decline.

He’s also forgetting the fact Whites globally are a lower population compared to Blacks globally, not to mention that our birthrates are in substantial decline.
Yall love to argue with me

There’s a hoard of niggers being born and kept alive by western countries lol. They won’t go extinct, whites on the other hand…

No, they won’t be- I showed tons of examples yesterday & as I’ve stated race is more than just visual, and has a lot to do with genetics.
They’ll be fully accepted by whites you can’t see the inside of someone’s dna so you won’t discriminate against and it’s not like they’ll behave differently due to slightly different dna.

They’re not in the west
And how does that somehow make your argument valid?
They’ll be fully accepted by whites
No they won’t, they don’t look White

The images you shared above still looked very heavily African influenced
you can’t see the inside of someone’s dna so you won’t discriminate against and it’s not like they’ll behave differently due to slightly different dna.
They will, genetics for IQ, behavior, etc are hereditary, studies also show mixed kids tend to act more Black.
I’m always right
No, you’re not

Like I said, you use Tik Tok as a source

And how does that somehow make your argument valid?

No they won’t, they don’t look White

The images you shared above still looked very heavily African influenced

They will, genetics for IQ, behavior, etc are hereditary, studies also show mixed kids tend to act more Black.

No, you’re not

Like I said, you use Tik Tok as a source
see he’s accepted by society despite being mixed all mixed people that have very light skin are viewed as a non black and treated the same and whites

Show me some stats
Well firstly, Sub-Saharan Africas birthrate is increasing:

IMG 8254

And it currently is higher than EvROPEs, which is already much less, and it also includes immigrants.

Secondly, African-Americans have a much higher birthrate:

IMG 7374

It has declined, but it’s much higher than the White one.

Also, look at this:

IMG 8256

This proves that the White population is the only one declining, and debunks your claim here.

View attachment 1184712

see he’s accepted by society despite being mixed all mixed people that have very light skin are viewed as a non black and treated the same and whites
He doesn’t look “White” at all, even by Muttmerican standards JFL, he still has that afro hair, still has dark skin, and facial features which are Black. Race is more than just skin-tone ffs.

Well firstly, Sub-Saharan Africas birthrate is increasing:

View attachment 1184742

And it currently is higher than EvROPEs, which is already much less, and it also includes immigrants.

Secondly, African-Americans have a much higher birthrate:

View attachment 1184747
It has declined, but it’s much higher than the White one.

Also, look at this:

View attachment 1184749

This proves that the White population is the only one declining, and debunks your claim here.
IMG 6875

Another white man saying the same thing bro

He doesn’t look “White” at all, even by Muttmerican standards JFL, he still has that afro hair, still has dark skin, and facial features which are Black. Race is more than just skin-tone ffs.
Dummy but he’s accepted into society

The highest birth rates in the world are from African countries. Stop the cope

The highest birth rates in the world are from African countries. Stop the cope
As proven by what I shared, as well as the fact hat African Americans for awhile have had higher births, and still do in spite of their recent decline.

Yet he wants to cite Tik-Tok as a source, jfl.

View attachment 1184778
Another white man saying the same thing bro
You can’t even see his face, so we don’t know he’s White.

I like how you avoided addressing the stats I shared, and again cited tik-tok as a fucking source. :feelskek: :feelshaha:
Dummy but he’s accepted into society
I’m the dummy here?

And he’s accepted because he’s NT, tall, normie looking, and because White normfags live black culture, ofc they want to have a “token” black friend

Kike goal is to expand and join the nuclear arms race so they can nuke Africa. We already know they hate them watermelon eating monkeys

Mexicans have a higher birth rate bitch
You could have made that more clear, and don’t call me bitch when i’ve literally destroyed you in every argument we’ve had.

And again, the Black birthrate is still higher than Whites as proven by what I shared above- I like how you avoided addressing that.

I like how you avoided addressing that.
The non blacks are still up tho they’re white to bro :feelsclown: yes whites are declining and blacks have a slightly higher birth rate but all other races are white

Every argument we’ve had had been me citing sources disproving each of your retarded claims from White replacement “doesn’t exist” to fucking birthrates to fucking somehow Blacks being the most “Incel” race. :feelskek:

Specious at best, but even if blacks were to be subsumed into the White phenotype they still would be spreading their criminal alleles and lowering intelligence by biological factors.

Specious at best, but even if blacks were to be subsumed into the White phenotype they still would be spreading their criminal alleles and lowering intelligence by biological factors.
OP can’t some to grasp that

Yall are annoying
You can’t cite an actual fucking source other than Tik-Tok
I never said this now you’re making stuff up
You implied it here with the title:

The Jewish plan is to make blacks go extinct not other way around​

The non blacks are still up tho they’re white to bro :feelsclown:
No they aren’t JFL

You think that this is White?

IMG 8275

IMG 8273

They are a mix of Mongolid(Native) & White(Iberian) so no, they aren’t White or even close.
yes whites are declining
Water
and blacks have a slightly higher birth rate
Re-read the graphs I showed:

IMG 7374

IMG 8256

Still higher & less deaths on average- since a lot of the White population are boomers or older who will die soon/are dying .
but all other races are white
Jesus Christ, so Indians are White now?

As proven by what I shared, as well as the fact hat African Americans for awhile have had higher births, and still do in spite of their recent decline.

Yet he wants to cite Tik-Tok as a source, jfl.
OP really likes to victimize his own race and always claim how blacks have it the worst and makes up stuff. Typical foid trait