Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jewish century

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Imagine how wwicked Jews are and how stupid leftist white trash are.

They made Europeans slaughter each other to the tune of over 100-200 million Europeans in total including the Holdomor and such.

qoute: "
If you have never read Yuri Slezkine’s The Jewish Century, perhaps it time to consult your local library and start digging. Slezkine is not a conspiracy theorist or “anti-Semite.” He is a Jewish professor at the University of California. The Jewish Century is published by Princeton University Press, hardly a bastion of “anti-Semitic” institution.

What does Slezkine posit at the very beginning of the book? Well, here it is: “The modern age is the Jewish Age, and the twentieth century, in particular, is the Jewish Century…Modernization, in other words, is about everyone becoming Jewish.”[1]

The simple question is this: What has this “Jewish Century” brought us? Peace and harmony? Every serious scholar or meticulous observer knows that the twentieth century has brought us World War I, the Bolshevik Revolution, World War II, the creation of Israel, Neoconservative ideology, etc. All of them have been complete disasters to the entire world. "

World War I, the Bolshevik Revolution, World War II, the creation of Israel, Neoconservative ideology, etc. All of them have been complete disasters to the entire world. "
WW1 led to Bolshevism, Israel and WW2. WW2 led to Vietnam which led to Neoconservatism.

For example Leo Strauss had Jewish parents who only used Jewish customs probably from habit only. He was a big influence on neocons but was in turn influenced by both Islamic and Jewish thought and wanted a return to classical Greek thought. He might have had Jewish parents but his ideas were his own, from his own mind.

My point is that WW1 was a pivotal event that still impacts current politics and it's not clear to anyone what caused WW1.

Yeah the transition from Industrial Capitalism to Financial Capitalism, which took over the world around 30s and produces nothing but capital from capital, money from nothing, is truly a disaster. We are all debt slaves. But not all of those banking giga kikes were Jewish, eg JP Morgan, Rockefeller, Montagu Norman.

WW1 led to Bolshevism, Israel and WW2. WW2 led to Vietnam which led to Neoconservatism.

For example Leo Strauss had Jewish parents who only used Jewish customs probably from habit only. He was a big influence on neocons but was in turn influenced by both Islamic and Jewish thought and wanted a return to classical Greek thought. He might have had Jewish parents but his ideas were his own, from his own mind.

My point is that WW1 was a pivotal event that still impacts current politics and it's not clear to anyone what caused WW1.
WW1 was caused by Britain. They wanted war same as today USA wants war with Russia and China. There can only be 1 top dog and at the time Great Britain wanted to remain the boss nigga. Those days Britain was REALLY great, keep that in mind and Germany was the China of the day.

But Jews controlled Britain from about the 19th century onwards so around the 20th century it was firmly a jewish controlled instituition and guess what? Thats exactly when GREAT BRITAIN collapsed to tiny little Britain with its people today living in poverty.

Yeah the transition from Industrial Capitalism to Financial Capitalism, which took over the world around 30s and produces nothing but capital from capital, money from nothing, is truly a disaster. We are all debt slaves. But not all of those banking giga kikes were Jewish, eg JP Morgan, Rockefeller, Montagu Norman.

Please xplain a little more on what you mean. Maybe just a very quick background i.e Industrial Capitalism to Financial Capitalism and not all of those banking giga kikes were Jewish, maybe a few links. I see you posted 1 link already which I will click later when I have rested and can contentrate for more than a minute with my fried brain from rotting.

Sounds interesting, at least I can have something to read for the next few days.

WW1 was caused by Britain. They wanted war same as today USA wants war with Russia and China. There can only be 1 top dog and at the time Great Britain wanted to remain the boss nigga. Those days Britain was REALLY great, keep that in mind and Germany was the China of the day.

But Jews controlled Britain from about the 19th century onwards so around the 20th century it was firmly a jewish controlled instituition and guess what? Thats exactly when GREAT BRITAIN collapsed to tiny little Britain with its people today living in poverty.
That's one possible cause I admit, but it's not certain that it was the primary cause.

What about the Franco-Prussian War of 1870? The French Empire expected a war with Germany to win back the lands lost. The German Empire wanted to expand and felt constrained and tensions in the Balkans pulled Austria in. The Ottoman Empire was starting to weaken too causing unrest.

The best reason for WW1 that I read was there was a surfeit of strength between the British, French, German, Austrian and Russian Empires. It was like having a group of drunken body builders all puffing up their chests and squaring up to each other, everyone convinced they were too strong to lose.

I can't see any Jewish influence in this scenario. The war was just an expression of human nature and wars will always exist because human nature never changes.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, at least I can have something to read for the next few days.
Maybe take a look at the origins of Barclays and Lloyds. They were created by Quakers whose values were simple. They would never say maybe, just yes or no and would not lie and this made for good banking. These banks are no longer Quaker though.

This is an exampe of a bank trying to return to basic principles:
https://www.csba.co.uk/

I like to read too, it's a good cope.

That's one possible cause I admit, but it's not certain that it was the primary cause.

What about the Franco-Prussian War of 1870? The French Empire expected a war with Germany to win back the lands lost. The German Empire wanted to expand and felt constrained and tensions in the Balkans pulled Austria in. The Ottoman Empire was starting to weaken too causing unrest.

The best reason for WW1 that I read was there was a surfeit of strength between the British, French, German, Austrian and Russian Empires. It was like having a group of drunken body builders all puffing up their chests and squaring up to each other, everyone convinced they were too strong to lose.

I can't see any Jewish influence in this scenario. The war was just an expression of human nature and wars will always exist because human nature never changes.
Yes you are correct in that there were multiple poles of power, multiple aspirations by the different powers. But fact remains that the shithole Europe has become , the amount of death and destruction, the propoganda against the German people, Russia becoming communist. All this Britain pushed for 100% through its aspirations to totaly destroy Germany and they destroyed the West by pushing so hard.

There would gave been conflicts as you point out, yes this is true but must everything turn to an absolute shithole like the way it did? Must USA really push for so much war in Ukraine like today or just agree to make Ukraine neutral and its the end of all the problems. Look at the infaltion and shithole living USA and UK are becoming because of these policies and guess what once they are done either defeating Russia or when Ukraine is totaly destroyed and firmly in Russian control they plan to move onto China and you are the one they want to draft.

It creates a whole stinking pile of shithole faeces as a result when the top dog pushes so hard to seek to destroy their opponent but they also have to destroy themselves. Anyway thats what I was saying.

By the way which white British and Americans like seeing white Ukranians dying like flies? Not many but the Jews could care less as already proven with 2 world wars.

Maybe take a look at the origins of Barclays and Lloyds. They were created by Quakers whose values were simple. They would never say maybe, just yes or no and would not lie and this made for good banking. These banks are no longer Quaker though.

This is an exampe of a bank trying to return to basic principles:
https://www.csba.co.uk/

I like to read too, it's a good cope.
thanks for the info and link brocel :feelsYall:

Please xplain a little more on what you mean. Maybe just a very quick background i.e Industrial Capitalism to Financial Capitalism and not all of those banking giga kikes were Jewish, maybe a few links. I see you posted 1 link already which I will click later when I have rested and can contentrate for more than a minute with my fried brain from rotting.

In short, there are different types of capitalism. Something totally different was merchant capitalism developed in XIII century. There is also industrial capitalism dominating the XIX and beginning of XX century. Also something different is financial capitalism, the one we are currently living in.

The difference between those two in shortest:
Industrial capitalism, although it was an exploitative system (weak laborer was exploited by employee having capital advantage), both, the employee and laborer, thanks to their activity, produced goods needed by other people, satisfying their needs. The only way for a capitalist to get rich was producing goods.

But the financial capitalism we are living in produces nothing. Capital (money/securities) multiplies as a result of financial operations that have absolutely nothing to do with producing any goods. Banking system produces money from nothing. West deindustrialized itself and moved production to Asia mostly.

I didn't read Tragedy & Hope (I want) but the international banking kikes not all being Jewish, or being fake Jewish, are mentioned in this interview around 33 min:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0zavSKHR4&list=PLVMpRzKsURUPdztFsZrSzrvIbRCo7ib1p&index=21

Here another very interesting video about this prof. Quigley:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PDznjKMIeQ&list=PLVMpRzKsURUPdztFsZrSzrvIbRCo7ib1p&index=180

Some links about industrial/financial capitalism:

Fuck ton of reading but if you have time...

All wars are connected

It’s like evolution

Very interesting discussion here. Just imagine how bored you people would be watching some goyslop TV show with a dumb normie foid and hearing her gossip about people all day long, or forcing you to listen to her talk about every stupid thought and feeling she has. Being an incel has some benefits you don't appreciate.

I actually have this book on the bookshelf at my bedside and it's premise isn't some top-down jew domination theory, it's that the traits that defined jews like mobility ("rootless cosmopolitan"), transportable skills (tailor, jeweler), and disputes mediated by scholars (judges as analogous to rabbi) are what "modern" people share in common. The recent past was more defined by staying in one place, a specific skill tied to that place, and independent resolution of disputes like through violence.