Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Jew finally broke me

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
I have come to realize that there is no way at this point in my life I will find another job as cushy or as well paying as the one I have, which of course requires a shot of the good goy juice by next month or I'm fired. Today I got my first shot of (((Pfizer))), and I can already feel my sperm curdling and hear raucous Jew laughter in the back of my mind. God willing, I will throw a clot and stroke out while speeding down the highway and become a holy projectile for Allah in my final moments. :feelsautistic:

God Damn.

Soon after your second shot you'll look like your avi.

Aspirin's me:feelsdevil:

There are going to be people who become even more suicidal after being forced to take the kikecine.

Don't be a conspiratard. Just take the clotshot already and get it over with.

Don't be a conspiratard. Just take the clotshot already and get it over with.

Yup definitely no conspiracies here :feelsokman:

No. I don't support that fascist crap. It's just wise to get it. The chance of developing complications or dying from the clotshot is lower than that from covid.
BS. That only applies to boomers and people with underlying conditions. There's no reason to take the vaccine as a healthy young person. I know several people who had covid and all of them recovered after 3-4 days

No. I don't support that fascist crap. It's just wise to get it. The chance of developing complications or dying from the clotshot is lower than that from covid.

And the chance of dying from the sniffles is negligible, ergo the lack of necessity for any shot.

Jews are Gods amongst men. Nothing we can do. Their power and influence rivals physics.

It's not that big of deal. You probably got like 10 vaccines when you were born anyway. :feelsUgh:

Jews are Gods amongst men. Nothing we can do. Their power and influence rivals physics.
Bro... At this point you should just convert to Judaism and become a mohel, because you're already sucking so damn much Jew dick.

BS. That only applies to boomers and people with underlying conditions. There's no reason to take the vaccine as a healthy young person. I know several people who had covid and all of them recovered after 3-4 days
:blackpill:

Literally no good reason. The shot doesn't immunize you and prevent the spread, so you're not doing it for other people, you're doing it only for yourself as a temporary immune booster. The only reason to take the shot is if you're elderly and frail, and if you're immunocompromised. All other reasons are bad reasons, including "keeping my job," because it's plain old coercion.

Last edited:
Bro... At this point you should just convert to Judaism and become a mohel, because you're already sucking so damn much Jew dick.

:blackpill:

Literally no good reason. The shot doesn't immunize you and prevent the spread, so you're not doing it for other people, you're doing it only for yourself as a temporary immune booster. The only reason to take the shot is if you're elderly and frail, and if you're immunocompromised. All other reasons are bad reasons, including "keeping my job," because it's plain old coercion.
If I was white skinned, I would have Jew maxxed. Whitecels should rename themselves and become Jewish, easier to get jobs and money.

If I was white skinned, I would have Jew maxxed. Whitecels should rename themselves and become Jewish, easier to get jobs and money.
You can't just rename yourself, Jewish power is that they are automatically social circle maxxed. A goy can't just come into a Jewish community and pretend to be Jewish, they will have no Jewish family or friends to vouch for them. I was recently talking to some random Jew and he said his uncle was a billionaire who bought Jeffery Epstein's mansion. Another one's cousin apparently dated Fauci. Even the middle-class Jews are so close to power it's insane.

But why do they want to vaccinate at us? What is the goal? Just to make money? Or something else?
I guess it will be easier to implement the
New World order with less people

The Jew...is in YOU

But why do they want to vaccinate at us? What is the goal? Just to make money? Or something else?
to get back to """normal""" so they profit as much as possible. especially after tens of thousands of bankrupted smaller businesses

Jews can spot a goyim faster than a foid can spot a bad personality.

Did you try putting a magnet up to where they injected the microchip?

I'll fight for you bro, I turned in a Religious Exemption Form at my job. I will not take the kikecine.

I honestly don't understand people's willingness to be coerced, threatened, or intimidated, I'm too defiant for all of that. Just seems strange to me people allow themselves to be railroaded for a job or school. For me, principles matter above all else, not a job or schooling. :feelsjuice:
Jews can spot a goyim faster than a foid can spot a bad personality.
Foids are the Jews of gender, the eternal vaginal capitalist rubbing her hands together every single time scheming with dollar signs in her eyes. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand people's willingness to be coerced, threatened, or intimidated, I'm too defiant for all of that. Just seems strange to me people allow themselves to be railroaded for a job or school. For me, principles matter above all else, not a job or schooling. :feelsjuice:

Foids are the Jews of gender, the eternal vaginal capitalist rubbing her hands together every single time scheming with dollar signs in her eyes. :feelsclown:
Women and jews are disturbingly similar personalitywise

At this point there's less Covid deaths than vax deaths. VAERS presents about 1% pf total adverse effects, because they are routinely deleted.
Real covid deaths are 10 times lower than presented, due to counting getting shot or stabbed as covid just because a nasal swab was done post-mortem.

Shill somewhere else. It's unfair to tell brocel to get vaxxed. If you want, get more normies to jab themselves to death.

Here in California, there are literally vaccination events going on outside of sports arenas. The goym get the vaccine, then they walk straight into the arena to watch the game. :feelsrope: