Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jew and white woman are the reason why niggers amd curries are everywhere in britian

D

dp92

Greycel
The white harlot is the Jews lap dog that helped him bring down the european nation by allowing these curries and niggers in

Every jew should be hunted down and killed and every becky should be raped repeatedly until death

Uk has been overthrown by unhinged niggers and curries . Its a multi ethnic liberal cesspit .

Its comical that We fought the germans in ww1 and 2 and now we are awaiting the second coming of the fuhrer

Take this down or you will never touch a pussy for free

you will be browned out and you will be happy.

Water is wet, Europe is finished

UKcels leave while you still can because the UK is getting what it deserved

i'm laughing my ass off that we still have expats from eastern europe who brag that they found a job and a new life in the UK

oh man... :feelskek:

The kikes r the problem of any shity thing that happening in this shity hole we call earth

fuck the british

i love seeing the downfall of white race

Jews don't have nearly the amount of influence in the UK as they do in the US.

They're only 0.5% of the population (compared to 2.1% of the US) and they don't control the film or financial industry to nearly the same degree. And their politicians aren't controlled by them as much either as there is no AIPAC equivalent in the UK.

fuck the british

i love seeing the downfall of white race
Your shit skin ancestors and there nation were so worthless that you had to immigrate to the white mans land and beg him like the brown dog you are

Bet you smiled as your monkey paws typed that out .

You beg for the whitemans nation resources and women
You stinky inbred shit skin .
I was making a reference to the Karl Scwabb quote as a joke. Over for you

FOOOOOOOOOOOl SAPOOOOOOOOOOORT SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Racism and bigotry will not be tolerated on this platform anymore

Jews don't have nearly the amount of influence in the UK as they do in the US.

They're only 0.5% of the population (compared to 2.1% of the US) and they don't control the film or financial industry to nearly the same degree. And their politicians aren't controlled by them as much either as there is no AIPAC equivalent in the UK.
Tories were able to win the last election by calling Corbyn anti-Semitic. I think the influence extends to all Anglo countries

It is actually kind of true. Both are the main problem why there are way too many men in certain ages in western countries and the k*kes are the reason why women are hating on men.

But I aint that racist, there are curries, blacks and k*kes that are ordinary people that suffers from inceldom and I wish them the best :dab: Together the lonely men can change the world. I hope I get to be the elder, I am already a wizard. Not sure what I will become at age 40, maybe a windmastery wizard, an affliction warlock or some sht.

Last edited:
Tories were able to win the last election by calling Corbyn anti-Semitic. I think the influence extends to all Anglo countries
Shut the fuck up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back