Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The jester's humiliation ritual

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Ugly or short guy humiliating himself to the applause of laughing normies and foids. How many times have you seen this? The only way I've ever seen subhumans fit in socially. It's brutal because you know eventually if the subhuman has even an ounce of self awareness they're going to inevitably realize no one actually cares about them and rope.

Many times.

But I admit that I also behaved like this in my high school days. I felt so alone...

Many times.

But I admit that I also behaved like this in my high school days. I felt so alone...
I did as well. Eventually you realize it's all pointless when normies mock you when you're at your lowest

Jan Matejko Staczyk 1

When a more dominant and stronger man tries to bash you you have only two choices, to fight or to jestermax.

Was too autistic to jestermaxx, any time kids more popular than me would try to talk to me I would just act uninterested (because I was)
I never wanted to be friends with popular kids to be honest because we had nothing in common and I found them annoying, this is probably why I didn't get bullied much in school.
It's better for people to stay in their lane, if more people respected that I think we'd all be happier.

In my school year/grade there was an autistic sub5 jester, everyone would constantly laugh and talk shit about him behind his back, and even when they were talking to him I could tell that they were talking to him in a sarcastic voice and he couldn't tell. We actually used to be friends when we were younger and he told me he had learning disabilities.

Was too autistic to jestermaxx, any time kids more popular than me would try to talk to me I would just act uninterested (because I was)
I never wanted to be friends with popular kids to be honest because we had nothing in common and I found them annoying, this is probably why I didn't get bullied much in school.
It's better for people to stay in their lane, if more people respected that I think we'd all be happier.
You're probably not that unattractive if you weren't bullied.

In my school year/grade there was an autistic sub5 jester, everyone would constantly laugh and talk shit about him behind his back, and even when they were talking to him I could tell that they were talking to him in a sarcastic voice and he couldn't tell. We actually used to be friends when we were younger and he told me he had learning disabilities.
That's fucking brutal man. People are so cruel it's ridiculous. He's probably either six feet under or rotting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back