Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The j00s push their Racemixing agenda in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★★
First the want to remove the real spider man Chad peter parker with the n1gg3r Morales, then secodnly they make the most obvious looking European blonde women as his GF lololol.

Im so disgusted by racemixing :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:, in real life and in other media.

pjimage-4.jpg
Here is what media should put, how race mixed relationships truly look like
images
tumblr_n2i5w0kygo1qaeo2oo1_500.png

Truly disgusting. Blackwashing is everywhere and it's a cancer. This is white genocide.

I'm mixed, how should I feel about this?
iu

I think it's because of no backlash, if europe was united and banned marvel studios for this, then they would reconsider, similar to China and how western companies cave in

Or refuse to ally with USA and threaten to ally with China unless American bans it

Also I see more POC/Black + White men shows

it's not the niggers' fault if white women have the highest smv

This is why a multipolar world works for smaller countries
China offers a different postion so USA has to do more to win over smaller countries

In reality most w0men like white guys, also I have no problem with black super heros like Flacon and black panter, but when you strating to change characters, play with history and etccc,, to push an agenda, then we have a problem.

But marvel sells this in Europe which is mostly white and commics tends to more male watched
China is also mostly Asian but no Asians
Honestly banning US Studios would force their hand as they wouldn't be able to make enough money

In reality most w0men like white guys, also I have no problem with black super heros like Flacon and black panter, but when you strating to change characters, play with history and etccc,, to push an agenda, then we have a problem.
Yeah I agree

On the plus side

Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story was massive and showed Biracial women White men which in UK 80% of mixed women marry white men

They are the most rapeable and at this point i just laugh when a modern women get raped, Shes strong and independant and can fight him off herself xD

Also Peter for me would always be spiderman, the j00s are doing this on purpse, cleopata, troy with blacks its disgusting. Also here is my black panter
tumblr_p4clwbP5591spgfueo1_1280.jpg

the whole falcon and winter soldier series was to sell immigration propaganda, but it was very fun at least

First the want to remove the real spider man Chad peter parker with the n1gg3r Morales, then secodnly they make the most obvious looking European blonde women as his GF lololol.

Im so disgusted by racemixing :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:, in real life and in other media.

pjimage-4.jpg
images
,View attachment 773542
Truly disgusting. Blackwashing is everywhere and it's a cancer. This is white genocide.
Why are whitecels so obsessed with cuckholdry?
Also Peter for me would always be spiderman, the j00s are doing this on purpse, cleopata, troy with blacks its disgusting. Also here is my black panter
tumblr_p4clwbP5591spgfueo1_1280.jpg
Spiderman was made a jew, dumbass

Doesn't the capeshit already have established different universes, though? I would care if I actually consciously thought about the dumpster fire that is Marvel. :lul:

pjimage-4.jpg
images
,View attachment 773542
Even in kids movies like Pinocchio and disney too many blacks given air time

I think it's because of no backlash, if europe was united and banned marvel studios for this, then they would reconsider, similar to China and how western companies cave in

Or refuse to ally with USA and threaten to ally with China unless American bans it
But Europe is more cucked than USA

Based. Women are heavily influenced by media and the establishment though, so creating coal burners is easy.

But Europe is more cucked than USA

Based. Women are heavily influenced by media and the establishment though, so creating coal burners is easy.
Atleast mixed women marry white men in UK, a black guy can have a daughter with white women and she will have more blacks kids

In UK a black man has daughter with white women and they have kids with white men

Only pink-haired Marvel fags watch comic book movies now. That shit went woke with Star Wars and everything else. You gotta find a new cope.

Only pink-haired Marvel fags watch comic book movies now. That shit went woke with Star Wars and everything else. You gotta find a new cope.
This is why I watch anime and sometimes old movies from 2000s and before. 90s Spiderman cartoon was good.

Not surprised to see this kind of thing here, but what makes this inceldom discussion? Seems like more of a discussion about race.

Not surprised to see this kind of thing here, but what makes this inceldom discussion? Seems like more of a discussion about race.
Racemixing is adding fuol to the fire, more black with white w0men depriving white man of white women. White man go to asia look for w0men and the circle continous.

MGTOW(That is also run by j00s) is pushing for European man to go to with As1an w0men lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back